Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SLUT Training

Rating: 17 votes, 3.59 average.

Exhibitionist's strip club experience #04

Posted 10-21-2020 at 05:27 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 11-21-2020 at 01:50 AM by SilverBlue

Hey there, this is another blog entry on my stripping experience (yay). I’ve worked more nights in the club since my last post and I’m gradually adjusting to the late nights/early mornings. I thought I might start this post off with a few Q&As.

How hard is it being in platform heels all night?
I’m not wearing super tall heels, but you wouldn’t notice as I’m taller than most of the other girls. I chatted in the dressing room with a few of them and they got their stripper heels from shoeme.com.au (not a plug, just saying), so I had a look myself and they do have a lot of cool styles that look fun, but they aren’t cheap, I will need to do this for a while to justify spending money on shoes... well shoes I couldn’t wear elsewhere anyway.

How do I find the pole dancing?
One of my big fears with dancing on the poles is falling off or stumbling on my heels, but I’m feeling much more confident now. Every night I get on stage about 5-7 times for around 6-7 minutes, to different songs, so I’m gradually improving. I think I’ve toned up my arms and shoulders a little with all the twirls I’ve been doing. I am not spinning upside-down or anything like that though, yet! There are classes that dancers can take to improve our skills. I kinda would like to get good at dancing with the poles, but that’s just my competitive side coming out.

Are there a lot of people watching?
Last weekend was busier at the club than my first weekend because a lot of people were in town to watch the New Zealand vs Australia rugby match at Sky Stadium. The customers are mostly men, the guys that come in early (before the entry fees) don’t drop a lot of cash, but after 10pm it heats up. Just so you know, when we aren’t stripping, we can dance on some poles around the floor or mingle with the crowd, maybe try and wrangle a lap-dance or private room session with a guy or two (or more). We just have to ease off with the guys at the bar though, because they’re spending money at the bar.

What’s it like stripping in front of people?
Most of the time, I’m in lingerie and heels, so we’re all revealing a lot already. But yeah, I do get butterflies in my tummy before every dance I do on the centre stage. There are seats really close to the stage and they’re usually full, and the booths and tables face the centre stage as well. I won’t say anything about the other dancers, but I try to make eye contact with the guys, I dunno it’s a turn on I guess. I touch myself a lot, probably more than the other girls, I pretend like I’m doing a seductive foreplay, like I’m gonna fuck them after the song. When I take my top off, it feels real, I see their eyes looking over my, especially when I still try to make eye contact (my eyes are up here lol). There’s a bit of an art to when I take items off, I have to make it into a slow tease. So the top doesn’t go off until almost the end of the first song.

It’s a fully-nude strip club, unlike another club in town which is topless only. You’d think that would make that club “classier”, I guess they might be, but I believe it’s because they want their customers to pay for their brothel services to get the full “experience”. I’d like to say that once I’m stripped naked, there are so many other girls around the club that I’m not the centre of attention, but no, most eyes are on whoever is on centre stage (on the ground floor anyway). I generally don’t take my underwear off until near the end of the last song. It’s about the tease, I found that the tips come in when I tease a reveal, like they’re paying me to take it off. To get as many tips as possible, I have to do a nude walk to collect the money. It’s strange really, being nude and collecting money from fully clothed men. There’s a power imbalance? Hmm I can’t think how to describe it. Some might say it’s demeaning, or humiliating to be naked and have to collect their money, I don’t know, I mean I see their eyes looking over my body, eying me up. There’s also a strong sexual tension, I mean I’m already horny, but I can see in their eyes when they want to fuck me….mmm.

On the weekend of the All Blacks v Wallabies game, I was actually getting requests to do lap dances without having to ask. I did give in and agreed to do a few lap dances.

What’s it like doing private shows?
Lap dances are pre-paid so the customer doesn’t pay me directly, they pay the club and then the club settles my account at the end of my shift. After they take a cut, I get around $100 each one, which is extra money on top of the pole dancing, so there’s a financial incentive for doing them. The rooms are small, there’s a slightly larger room for couples to get a lap dance, but I didn’t get to use that one. The customers all know they can’t touch without consent, and there are security alarms just in case they get handsy.

Stripping naked right in front of someone is next level compared with doing it on stage, it’s literally non-contact foreplay – and yes we’re expected to get fully nude for all lap-dances. They can get really hot, and I even took their hands and guided them to touch me in some places (butt, thighs, etc…). So, hmm, the upstairs is unofficially a licenced brothel, but it’s not promoted as one. I’ve “heard” that some customers got blow jobs for extra money. All the lap dances I did were for older guys in their late 40s.

What about the private room?
What about being found out by friends or family?
What about your reputation!?
Part 2?

Apologies for grammar or spelling I struggled to find the time to write about all this. The club stays open until the early hours of the weekend so I’ve been catching up on sleep during the week and still have my other obligations.

Bye for now
xoxo Girl in Stilettos
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sound really good. Take your time exploring the options.

It sounds like you are pretty hot due to your true nature, being aroused by being exposed etc. That's a good thing. You are genuine.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm really glad you're sharing those reports with us.
    You keep exploring more and more and enjoying yiourself, and it's really nice to read.
    I love to follow your journey
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you so much! I'm so looking forward to your next update!

I'm also now ready to say that this is BOTH the hottest and most interesting stuff I've read since I found Playboy in the 80s. (You could both read it and look at the pictures... [Things were so innocent back then.])

But "older guys in their late 40s"? Pah! Whippersnappers!
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Sound really good. Take your time exploring the options.

It sounds like you are pretty hot due to your true nature, being aroused by being exposed etc. That's a good thing. You are genuine.
    Thanks Cass, yep I do feel liberated while I'm performing naked. Unlike set-up situations where someone goes naked into the woods or whatever, with the risk of being seen naked, but at the same time, kinda wanting to be seen; I'm free to be naked while I'm in the club and the patrons all feel free to look, so it's a much more relaxed form of public exposure. But yep, just being naked around people is a turn on.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    I'm really glad you're sharing those reports with us.
    You keep exploring more and more and enjoying yiourself, and it's really nice to read.
    I love to follow your journey
    Oh gosh, thanks so much for coming along with me. About 10 years ago this feeling of arousal at the thought of being seen naked began to spark inside me (I might have mentioned the origins of that in a past blog?). For a long time it was just a teenage fantasy and finally I'm getting to explore that part of me a lot more.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    Thank you so much! I'm so looking forward to your next update!

I'm also now ready to say that this is BOTH the hottest and most interesting stuff I've read since I found Playboy in the 80s. (You could both read it and look at the pictures... [Things were so innocent back then.])

But "older guys in their late 40s"? Pah! Whippersnappers!
    Thanks Cstelle, I am sorry too. No offence was intended when I said older guys, I meant relatively speaking. I noticed a wide range of ages come in, but the young "lads" seem to come just for the stage shows. On the other hand, it's the more mature guys who are mid 30s and up, who are the ones that like to spend a bit for a personal experience.

Thanks to everyone for reading this crazy girls blog. I wish I had more to update on regarding the art school, but that's been quiet, so unless people think I should follow up with them - I just don't want to come across too 'needy' to them about the job.

Also, a certain fruit said they wanted to know more about why I'm wearing cuffs in my profile pic and if there are any details I could share. So, if I get some time, I'll try to write down some details I can recall about that.
    Updated 10-21-2020 at 08:59 PM by SilverBlue
  5. Old Comment
    Yes, tell us about the cuffs, please.

Don't worry about the art school. This new job all does it from all I read. I don't expect much from the nude modeling.
  6. Old Comment
    I have gone back and read all of your blog posts. I can't believe someone is completing the Ultimate Slut challenge - the dares are truly extreme. Your writing is very good and it is all the more interesting as I grew up in Wellington.
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you for a another lovely post. I'll second Cass, please provide details about the cuffs!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subroland View Comment
    I have gone back and read all of your blog posts. I can't believe someone is completing the Ultimate Slut challenge - the dares are truly extreme. Your writing is very good and it is all the more interesting as I grew up in Wellington.
    Yep, they were extreme and it took me well out of my comfort zone - as I've discussed with others, it was good slut training for me, but the dares in that challenge are a bit inconsistent. One day we might have a Ultimate Slut Dare: 2 with revised tasks that fit together better.

I wonder how long ago you lived in Wellington, and how much it's changed since then?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Thank you for a another lovely post. I'll second Cass, please provide details about the cuffs!
    Thanks Silver, I'm putting that together now.