Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Slut training

Rating: 14 votes, 2.79 average.

Get an exhibitionist job and show off that bod

Posted 09-18-2020 at 06:21 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-18-2020 at 06:32 PM by SilverBlue

I'm going to cover a few things in this blog, but let's start with dares. When you live at home, your parents might have pushed you to get a job to contribute to household expenses. When you're an exhibitionist whore, you get pushed to get a job to show others your body, money being secondary.

You'd normally apply for the jobs yourself. Job applications have been sent on my behalf for 2 jobs, both require a degree of nudity but the nature of it is very different.

The first job
Yep, I'm maybe more nervous about this one because of the social risks involved. It's as a dancer at a Wellington strip club, which I haven't heard back about yet. I've practiced a bit of dancing this week just in case I have to audition. I've been copying some moves from music videos to a little Midnight Sky and Chandelier. I don't have a pole to practice on, so if that's expected, I'll probably fail miserably. Then there is the obvious risk of being ID'ed by someone I know.

The second job
I'm not as nervous about this one because it's less sleazy and maybe even more my kind of thing. It's a casual job working as a life model for a local art school. They're looking for models to do a range of nude poses on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I can possibly manage either time, as Tuesday classes are weekly and only 3 hours, with Saturday classes going for 6 hours, but once a month. I'd take the job seriously, not acting overtly sexual (unless requested).
I've also have an application sent to another art class in Wellington who also do life drawing, but in the evenings for around 2 hours - which might work better for me.

The Ultimate Slut Dare
The adult club that hosts gangbangs (my last task) is out of town and put events on hold during a recent outbreak. I'm still curious about taking part in such an intense sexual act - the sessions last a few hours and can have several men. Being fucked by so many men would make me feel like an absolute slut and makes me horny just thinking about it. I've had members on getdare contact me to take part in the gang, however, having it hosted at a club where many of the men would be strangers to me, would offer a sense of security.

Lockdown Nudity
During the lockdown, I'd spent a lot of my time indoors naked or semi-naked. During winter that was a bit challenging (I got cold!), but I'm excited about summer coming here in the Southern Hemisphere and hopefully I'll have the freedom to enjoy the outdoors too.

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I forgot to mention, I'm thinking of posting up some R18 stories, so if anyone thinks I should venture into that territory, give me so positive feedback
  2. Old Comment
    Cheers.

Sounds fun!

Wish I could get a naked job.
  3. Old Comment
    Hey there stranger, it's been a while since you posted about your last adventures. Looking forward to seeing where this date takes you. You have quite a talent for writing so I'd definitely be interested in reading some of your stories.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Cheers.

Sounds fun!

Wish I could get a naked job.
    There are male life drawing models jobs too!
    Updated 09-26-2020 at 05:32 AM by SilverBlue
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Hey there stranger, it's been a while since you posted about your last adventures. Looking forward to seeing where this date takes you. You have quite a talent for writing so I'd definitely be interested in reading some of your stories.
    Yep, there wasn't much to report on to be honest. Going to work or the supermarket was about as exciting as it gets. Although I had been doing some dares for someone, I couldn't really write a report-length blog post on them.

Thanks for the encouragement. I got some extreme suggestions from some random members that might make good source material.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thanks for the encouragement. I got some extreme suggestions from some random members that might make good source material.
    I'll state my encouragement for the record as well. You write wonderfully and I'm sure I'd enjoy your stories.

I look forward to hearing how your job applications go
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    I'll state my encouragement for the record as well. You write wonderfully and I'm sure I'd enjoy your stories.

I look forward to hearing how your job applications go
    Thanks Bob. I'd taken some notes of the more extreme tasks some GD members had suggested in the past, ones I couldn't do in reality. They might make for some R18 fiction.

I'm nervous about the jobs, I was hoping they'd call me after hours or on the weekend instead of while I'm at work. The longer I don't hear anything, the more I think they're not hiring.
  8. Old Comment
    Wow, that's stepping up your game considerably. I love it! But take good care.

Thanks for the share.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Wow, that's stepping up your game considerably. I love it! But take good care.

Thanks for the share.
    Thanks Cass. It is a big step and a big commitment for me, it's a job with obligations and schedules to meet - not something I can easily back out of now I've committed to at least a week of shifts.
  10. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing! Be safe and remember; you're getting paid to be kinky, so have fun!
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Thanks for sharing! Be safe and remember; you're getting paid to be kinky, so have fun!
    You're welcome. The club does let me do what I want with customers, so I guess I could get a bit kinky with them