Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 27 votes, 2.07 average.

Just some thoughts...

Posted 03-24-2019 at 09:57 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 12-16-2019 at 07:46 PM by SilverBlue

With my dare, there are a few recurring tasks that happen every week. I don't often mention much about these as I feel like I'd be repeating myself.

So, I was thinking, is there a way I can get people involved with these recurring tasks?

Recurring Tasks:
Find hook-ups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site.

You must spend 15 mins a day with a butt-plug in and let a guy fuck your ass once a week.

One idea I had is to let you, the audience pick my hook-up from who's available. The butt plug is ok, but maybe there is a way to spice up the anal sex? If there aren't any suggestions, I'll just leave these out of my reports unless anything special happens.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 819 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey there, nice to meet you over the internet! Which week can I be penciled in?

Kidding, kidding (mostly).

In all seriousness though, I'd love to be apart of the audience participation section and select from who is available. As for the anal, maybe this will help https://badgirlsbible.com/anal-sex-positions.
  2. Old Comment
    Letting us chose from who is available seems like a good idea!

Have you interpreted that task as a different guy you meet through the internet each week? Or as long as you met online the same guy each week is fine?
  3. Old Comment
    Ha, a voting on your date or whom to have anal sex with if several are available, that would be awesome. If it's only one person available (after deducting any candidates you have a bad feeling about), we could vote on what to ask for instead.

I guess you might love others to decide about such details.
  4. Old Comment
    On second thought, I guess is a bit inpracticle, due to timing, every week and so.

But, how about you ask for special task and condition ideas in the forum, for the weekly fuck date as well as for the weekly plug time and anal sex? Whichever you find interesting, put them on a card or little paper piece, put those in a box for each category, and then every week you draw one of those for the reoccuring task. It was just about being inspired, no need to follow it by the book, just try to embrace the impact of them.

What do you think?
  5. Old Comment
    Spicing up your Anal, why not get a suction cup dildo, and stick it to the bathroom wall try each day to thrust it in deeper until you can take it all, then try adding extra strokes.

Regards

Mr Charcol