Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

A Captured Butterfly

Posted 02-25-2019 at 11:30 AM by Butterfly
Updated 03-03-2019 at 09:01 AM by Butterfly

I have been searching for a co-Dom for a really long time. Just over two years actually!

Finally after ....

1002 Applications to my ad
4580 Hours spent reading and conversing with nimrods
249 Hopeful candidates
323 unsolicited dick pics in the hopes that their penis would win over my heart
949 Disappearing dodo heads
6821 horny subs hoping they could convince me to Domme them instead
73 trolls devoured for my pleasure
5 trials that lasted less than a week
2 trials that lasted more than a week

(**numbers may be exaggerated for dramatic effect)

I HAVE FOUND A DOM!!!!!!!!

There was nothing earth shattering about his application. He seemed smart (although the standards have been set pretty low recently), nice, interesting and able to follow the simple application process that I asked for in my ad. His likes, dislikes, etc. seemed to line up well enough with mine. To be honest, when I responded, I wasn't super hopeful.

However, after speaking with him for a few hours, and learning more about him, I was very quickly hooked. He had the rare ability to make me feel subby but not be a "domly dom dickhead" about it, the desire and patience to take things slow, the eagerness to get to know me for me, the inclination to help me improve myself and achieve my goals. And most importantly, he had the capability to make me laugh!

We decided right away we would go slow. We set a date of March 1 to debrief and see what happened. Talking to him was easy, addicting almost. It didn't take long until I realized that I was starting to adore him. It was hard to keep my hopes in check. It was crazy scary! I didn't want to get hurt.

So many people before him have disappeared, just poofed! Or they found somebody better, went back to an old play partner, didn't communicate, had no time for me, completely disregarded my limits, etc. etc. I was so scared! But I opened up to him about those feelings, and he continued to encourage and reassure me.

We just took one day at a time. The playful banter continued. We set a few trial rules, a goal or two for me to start working towards. We asked each other a million questions. Lots of *snuggles* and *cuddles* ensued. We talked about everything and anything .... and then I had to go away for the weekend.

While I was away I didn't have a lot of time to chat. To be honest, it terrified me that he would find somebody better while I was away. Out of sight, out of mind. But every time that I did check in, he was there, waiting for me, eager to find out how my trip was doing. I found myself thinking about him, missing him. I knew that I wanted him in my life. March 1 suddenly seemed so far away. I didn't want to wait that long. So, when I returned home, we spoke and he confessed that he felt the same way (I mean duh .. I am awesome!).

After a quick chat with Mr. Devious to make sure that he was on board, we made it official!

For those of you who haven't guessed (which means you weren't paying attention since I am not very good at subtlety), Dominantbritmale (now known as Dr.Dom) is my new co-dom. What does that mean? Ummm ... I will get back to you on that one. All I know is that I am a crazy lucky girl. I have two amazing men who are looking out for me and who I can now make do anything I want (ok, so that part probably isn't true ... but don't tell them that).

Click image for larger version

Name:	5839533517837762005.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	849
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2898 Comments 20
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ummm.

This is news to me. Who are you? I don't know you!

I jest...I'm a very happy man. Even happier you didn't say anything mean about me.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dominantbritmale View Comment
    Ummm.

This is news to me. Who are you? I don't know you!

I jest...I'm a very happy man. Even happier you didn't say anything mean about me.
    I am going to wait a few days before I post the list of mean things about you. Then we will have a public event where we throw smelly socks and rotten fruit at you.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I am going to wait a few days before I post the list of mean things about you. Then we will have a public event where we throw smelly socks and rotten fruit at you.
    Hmmm.

You could do that.

I would advise against it though.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dominantbritmale View Comment
    Hmmm.

You could do that.

I would advise against it though.
    I make my own decisions :P
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I make my own decisions :P
    you do.

You cheeky bugger
  6. Old Comment
    That's awesome news, congratulations Butterfly!

and congratulations dominantbritmale too!
  7. Old Comment
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats.
  8. Old Comment
    yay! I keep telling Aiden I don't wanna wait till October!!!! I'm glad you're happy and found your person! I can't wait to hear about your journey.
  9. Old Comment
    I'm thrilled for you both ♡ xx
    Posted 02-25-2019 at 02:41 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Congrats to the both of you, sure that you will have a lot of fun.

I am wondering who sent you the other 4 dick pics though?? I know you loved the 319 I sent.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease View Comment
    Congrats to the both of you, sure that you will have a lot of fun.

I am wondering who sent you the other 4 dick pics though?? I know you loved the 319 I sent.
    *pukes*

And thank you, I think we are going to have lots of fun too. I just bought him a glittery rainbow tutu since he threw the pink one I bought him out.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    yay! I keep telling Aiden I don't wanna wait till October!!!! I'm glad you're happy and found your person! I can't wait to hear about your journey.
    Thank you! I can't wait to write about it!
  13. Old Comment
    Congrats. He is a lucky guy. Hope you both have fun.
  14. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both.
    Posted 02-25-2019 at 09:40 PM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  15. Old Comment
    It's about time! Congratulations!!
  16. Old Comment
    Thank you all <3
  17. Old Comment
    May I just say, *barf* to unwanted dick pics. Sad you had that many I’m really happy you found someone to connect with!! it’s the best feeling when the conversation flow is so natural from the beginning. I wish you luck and I really look forward to reading more blogs about your adventures together!
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Comment
    May I just say, *barf* to unwanted dick pics. Sad you had that many I’m really happy you found someone to connect with!! it’s the best feeling when the conversation flow is so natural from the beginning. I wish you luck and I really look forward to reading more blogs about your adventures together!
    Yes! Honestly, I don't think penises are the prettiest at the best of times. There are very few that I will see that actually get my juices flowing, and when they do, it has a lot more to do with the person attached to the penis.

But yes, that feeling, the natural *click* like two puzzle pieces is just amazing.

Thank you for your well wishes!
  19. Old Comment
    Yay yay yay! I'm glad the search finally paid off
  20. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody for the lovely comments. I am so so happy with this new dynamic. It really was worth the wait!!!