Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > aperfectrhombus

Rate this Entry

Interests, Genuine Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 01-02-2019 at 04:04 AM by aperfectrhombus
Updated 02-28-2019 at 03:24 PM by aperfectrhombus

Welcome to my Interests, Genuine Dislikes, and Limits

- Interests -

Risky games of chance
Basically any game that can result in a real loss. Of privileges, privacy, of various freedoms. Or that comes with real punishments or forfeits that I'd like to avoid.

Hard proof
I know I need the accountability of providing real evidence that I completed a task, dare, punishment, whatever. But I won't trouble someone with images they don't want. But I am required to provide proof as demanded of me in a timely fashion.

Techno-Control
Any technological means of controlling me. This is usually parental control (Qustodio) or remote desktop (Anydesk) software. But there are countless ways to leverage technology to control or monitor another person, and I'm interested in all of them. It's again about being truly out of control. Will they lock down my parental controls and leave me using the Internet like a child? Punish me for my search and browsing history? (There's a pretty obvious link between this interest and my interest in age play.) Will they sissify or little up my machine and lock me out of the settings? Share my login credentials with others? Access and use my various accounts? Blackmail me? Will they take my private pictures and post them somewhere? Or worse, send them to people I know? What will they make me do to get control back?

Spyware/Being Hacked
This is a fairly rare one, as far as I'm aware. But I like the idea of my Internet connected devices being infested with malware that's controlling my devices and tracking my every move and sending my personal information to some unknown person or group to be used against me later. Maybe just to shove ads in my face, maybe not. I know it's risky, but risk is what makes it exciting.

Blackmail
One of the hardest of hardcore ways to play, and probably my favorite. It's a real way to have no way out. To be truly forced to submit. The more risk, the better, because that's what makes it work. I draw the line at money changing hands, however. Not interested in findom, etc. Most anything else is on the table.

Exposure
For me, exposure is all about feeling out of control. Irrevocability. Having to just hope no one I know sees me in that state. Or learns about my perverted secret interests. Because there's no way to get that picture or video back.

No Privacy
This is one that touches on my little side, because it's like being a child, having your privacy curtailed, or eliminated. I'd like that latter, but it's difficult to achieve with adults in real life. As close as I can be, is where I want to be.

Being Tricked/Deceived
This is especially relevant to blackmail and exposure. There's an extra layer of excitement and risk when you didn't even know you were being set up to be blackmailed, or what the terms are. Within limits, hopefully.

Age Play
Most kinks (at least in my experience) have some root in childhood experiences. This is definitely true for me. Simply being a "child" at the hands of an adult is a deep power exchange almost by definition, and that's attractive. As for particular ages, I enjoy being told how old I am and having to behave accordingly.

Sissification
Connected to age play, being made into a sissy is a particularly powerful submissive experience for me. It's like feminization for my little me. Exposure is probably the most intense part of it, but I also appreciate the humiliation for it's own sake. Lately I've been loving the idea of something like being locked out of my room and locked in my sissy outfit and required to do chores, etc. with the risk of my roommate coming home or my girlfriend comes over and I'm unable to hide my shame. That sort of thing.

Diapers
There's something particularly intense about losing one's access to a toilet. Coupled with the experience of constantly messing one's self and having to get permission to change, it's one of the more humiliating experiences I can imagine. I am most interested in 24/7 diaper enforcement. No going outside the diaper, random checks, permission to change, etc. I know that might be difficult to realize, but it's my ideal.

Hypnosis
I long to be controlled, and there's not much more controlling than having my very thoughts altered, myself transformed into whatever the hypnotist wants me to be.

Punishment
Very little is more gratifying to me than being justly punished. As a little sissy, it is especially more so when it's for something that's only "bad" because I'm being treated like a child, and disciplined like one.

Humiliation
I'm not really sure this one is necessary since from the above it should be clear I have a thing for humiliation. But it doesn't have to be those particular fetishes.

Outdoors
The feeling of fresh air and sunshine, or rain and mud, or snow and freezing cold, on bare skin is so nice. Or maybe it's the risk of being discovered by strangers, bound and humiliated. I have a particular love for the stereotypical tied to a pole kind of outdoor play, or the traditional pillory; exposure, or even just the threat of exposure.

Bondage
The foundation. If I'm free, I'm not happy. All kinds of bondage are interesting to me.

Pain
I like pain as a ancillary effect of being dominated, but not necessarily for the pain itself. Maybe that makes me not a real masochist? I guess I still think I'm one.

Feet
Mine, specifically. I'm a foot fetishist, but not necessarily the foot-worshiping kind. I'm much more interested in what can be done to or with my own.

Messy
I used to have a strong aversion to getting dirty. I think it was because I was repressing an unconscious interest in being wet and/or messy as a parasexual experience. Now I enjoy it thoroughly.

Rules
I love rules. They make all the above work so much better. And they both keep me focused on my development as a submissive, sissy, little, etc. as well as being a way to keep them a constant in my day to day life. In addition, I love being given rules by others almost arbitrarily, and usually for long periods. It reinforces my place as not in control.

- Genuine Dislikes -

Note
I say "genuine" because it's so often I see people list things that are only slightly peripheral to their fetishes. I've tried to avoid that here. Most of these are tangentially related to my age play interests, but they are things I truly don't get enjoyment from and make every effort to avoid and are easy to act upon at a distance. So here we go:

Scolding
It's usually easier to just take a punishment and be done with it than it is to first be forced to sit and quietly hear exactly what I've done wrong.

School-like Assignments
I never liked writing reports or essays on things I don't care about. Or doing arbitrary math work. And so on. And I still don't, unsurprisingly. But now it adds a embarrassing feature as I'm an adult.

Corner Time
I might enjoy a spanking. I don't enjoy sitting or standing still staring at a blank wall for long periods.

Grounding
Being forbidden to go out, see friends, play video games, etc. is just as effective now as when I was a kid. Sucks, and is pretty hard to fetishize. At least for me it is.

Anything Arbitrarily Boring or Tedious
Basically what it says on the tin.

Anything Extremely Embarrassing
I might have humiliation fetishes, but I still don't want to stand on the street corner holding a sign detailing my offence, or have my secrets revealed to friends or family. Those are fairly extreme examples, but that's the gist.

Very Hard Spanking
It has to be so much that I'm desperate for it to end. Sobbing, exhausted, and so embarassed and sorry for what I've done that I am truly unlikely to repeat the offence.

- Limits -

Note
I'm not going to list every unrealistic or dangerous thing a troll or inexperienced player might tell me to do, these are the big ones:

Findom

Serious infractions of the law

Considerable risk of serious injury

Social "suicide" and forcing play upon the non-consenting (I'm willing to have my non-kink social word in play, but I'm not going to just randomly send all my Facebook friends nudes, for example. Or say involve my grandmother or other "sensitive" persons who would not understand what's happening and/or be seriously offended by my lifestyle being suddenly thrown at them. There needs to be more safety and rationale behind it.)

Most things involving my work. I'm willing to for example wear something unusual under my work clothes or do something in the bathroom, etc. But nothing that would seriously endanger my employment.

---
"Interesting! No wait, the other thing; tedious." - Bender
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments