Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > girlyboy1

Rate this Entry

Hotel Pool Dare 18th Dec 2018

Posted 12-17-2018 at 08:07 AM by girlyboy1

Hi, I am doing another hotel pool dare tomorrow. I am going to a hotel I have never been to before, I have no idea how busy the hotel pool / changing rooms are.

https://surveynow.co.uk/index.php/475778?lang=en

Please go to this link to vote for what underwear and swimwear I have to wear. It only takes a minute to vote.

I have got a couple of extra dares depending on how many completed votes I get:

30 Completed votes or more:
When changing I must stay wearing just my underwear for 30 seconds, both before and after swimming. For every completed vote after 30, I will add 15 seconds to this time, up until 40 votes. This could mean I will have to be in the changing room wearing just a women's white thong bodysuit (depending on the most vote for underwear) for up to 3 minutes, before and after swimming!

40 or more completed votes:
I will wear women’s leggings from my hotel room to the pool changing rooms and back to the hotel room afterwards. I have never been to this hotel before so have no idea where the rooms are in relation to the pool.

If I get 60 or more votes:
Then next time I do one of these hotel pool dates, I will add the swimwear option of a women’s one piece thong swimsuit! If i get 60 or more votes, I will definitely do another one of these dares.

Please vote as much as you can, share the link, get as many people to vote as possible!

Again the link for voting is:
https://surveynow.co.uk/index.php/475778?lang=en

This is the women's white thong bodysuit I have:
https://www.asos.com/asos-design/aso...eg/prd/8326706
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 552 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Up to 27 votes now. Only 3 more votes till I have to stay in just my chosen underwear for at least 30 seconds before and after changing into my swimwear.
  2. Old Comment
    Just voted.
    Hope that you have fun!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Just voted.
    Hope that you have fun!
    Thanks, got a few more votes now so will have to be in just my chosen underwear for currently 1 1/2 minutes, which is quite a long time when I could just be wearing a thong bodysuit!

I'm a bit nervous but will do the dare, it's just the initial removal of clothes, once everyone has seen me in what ever I have to wear, there is no point hiding after that.

Just got to go in, be brave and strip down to my underwear, then change into my swimwear and proudly walk out the changing room to the pool in just a swim thong!
  4. Old Comment
    Hope that you have fun with this!