Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Ramblings of a Nymphet

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Rate this Entry

It's embarrassing to admit this, but....

Posted 07-07-2018 at 10:01 AM by lilith_

I don't know if you have read my thread about not being able to cum. It's because of this new antidepressant that messes with my "flower" I don't even think about cumming so it's not that big of a deal. I'd love to cum but it's not like a desperate need.

But....I just realized how convenient this would be if I had a Dom! I might not have one now but who knows what may happen in months from now. Not having to think about my own pleasure and only caring about his must be the ultimate submissive experience! And honestly... that thought does turn me on very much! Mentally I am as horny as before, the only problem is the physical part. But BDSM is more than just sex and orgasms. It's all about mindfucks.

I like this idea so much that I so wish I could experience it with someone right now ! (back off "Masters" not saying I want to experience this with a random dude online)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 150 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope when the time comes you find the right guy/girl to really mind fuck you and drive you up the walls being so horny Also the horny guys ones typically ignore the blogs so you should be safe admitting something like this.