Posted 06-25-2018 at 04:47 PM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 06-25-2018 at 08:10 PM by Twisted Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Got some rules for you if you want them

1. Spank yourself 25 times each day
2. Twist your nipples every morning

And had a dare I experienced myself

Starting in the morning roll 2 dice. The first one is the amount of glasses of water you have to drink. The second rol is in how many hours you have to drink it and when you are allowed to go to the bathroom.

Don't drink too much and stay safe.
SO i immediately add the new rules to my rules list, and have just given myself my daily needed 25 spankings and nipple twists, starting the day off nice and excited.

As for the dare. I was going to do it yesterday, but when I awoke, I was running late for work, so I had to opt to do it today.

Last night before bed, I chose to use the bathroom one last time, in an attempt to make sure I didnt need to pee much when I woke up. and it worked, somewhat.

When I woke up this morning I had a minor need to pee. I proceeded to my Pathfinder cabinet to retrieve my dice. I keep them in a small purple bag. After pulling out 2d6, I rolled. My first roll was a 3, not bad. I went into the kitchen and drank 3 glasses of water. I choose to jut down them all right then and there.

I then returned to my dice to see how long until I could pee again. I rolled a 6! Great, now i cant pee until 1:30AM, I will have been at work for 2 hours!

I drink the water about 15 minutes ago, so im not all that desperate yet, but I know its coming. I'm going to bring a spare change of undies and pants with me to work tonight, just in case I wet myself.
(really hoping I dont wet at work, If im super desperate before I leave, I might just piss my pants while at home and change)

I'll update this report before going into work tonight.

I'm gonna go play skyrim on my PC now to get my mind off the building pressure in my crotch.

Update: as I got up from my PC to get ready for work, I realized how much my need to pee had grown! I was starting to realize that by time I got to work, and started working, I'd be close to wetting myself.

Not wanting to wet myself at work, I opted to wet myself right then. I went to the bathroom, stood in my tub and let the golden nectar flow. It felt really nice the way it flowed down my freshly shaven legs and warmed my crotch. Right after it got me really horny, so I stuffed my panties in my mouth, grabbed my 6 inch dildo, and went to town. Soon giving myself an orgasm.

After my orgasm, I cleaned up, took a quick 5 minute shower, locked myself in chastity and got dressed for work.

I'm now at work, but I still plan on not using the bathroom until 130am. As the dare required.

Thanks for the dare pariahterror! Loads of fun!

That's it for now my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 77 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great descriptions I like the way you decided to deal with it, and I giggled when I imagined you sucking on your pissy panties while fucking your ass