Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Graceful

Rate this Entry

Report of my punishment .

Posted 03-23-2018 at 04:14 AM by Graceful

Here is my punishment for which a poll was conducted on Get dare and it was decided that I would be spanked on my pussy for my infractions.

Sir ordered me to strip naked and put on my collar. I wrote C F on my thighs and fuckmeat above my pussy. He then told me my pre punishment. I gathered the toys and knelt in the corner. For the punishment Sir ordered me to fill my mouth with a dildo then clip the clothes pins on nipples and stuff my pussy with a vibe turned on. I had to stay kneeling like that in the corner while pressing my clipped tits on the wall with my hands behind my head. It was quite tortuous as my tits were hurting and the vibe was making me wet. By the end of the 15 minutes I was moaning around the dildo and my pussy was extremely wet. After the corner time I had to edge once this was very difficult as I had almost cum but stopped myself.

Next I had to remove everything and get the toothpaste. Sir ordered me to get a medium amount and put it on my clit. I then was ordered to kneel with my face on the floor and ass up, legs spread wide for 10 mins. They were the longest ten minutes as my clit burned like hell and I struggled to be in position. After commencement of 10 minutes Sir ordered to wash my pussy and be back kneeling.

The main punishment begins now. I lie down on my back in diaper position and spread my legs wide. Sir ordered me to start spanking my pussy with a wooden spatula. I counted each spank and asked Sir for more every 5 spanks. The first 10 spanks were hard and had set my pussy on fire, next 5 spanks had my pussy was blazing. The remaining 5 had me crying and I edged to close my legs.

Then Sir ordered to change my position. I bend over the bed for my next spanking. I had to cane my thighs next. I started with 5 hits and asked Sir for more. Next 10 hits had my feet trembling and I was on the verge on begging Sir to stop but Sir encouraged me by expressing that he feels like kissing my forehead for being his brave pet. I finished last 5 strokes with Sir’s coaxing and praise.

Sir then spend few minutes tell me how brave I was while I kept sobbing laying on the bed face down. Sir had some business to take care of while I lied there with the cane on my ass so that I had to stay still.

When Sir was back with me he told me my punishment wasn’t over. I was told to kneel again which was hell difficult as my thighs were thoroughly caned. I managed to kneel. Sir told me to trust my tits out and ordered five canes to them. I had to count each strike and say “You own me Sir”. Then Sir ordered me to cum (which was harder considering my well spanked pussy). I imagined Sir fingering me. After long fingering I got close and with Sir’s permission I came. Sir ordered me to shower and concluded my punishment.

That's detail report of my punishment for coming without Sir's permission.Thank you Sir for punishing me And thank you all of you who voted and Sklavenhalter for the pre punishment which was modified by Sir.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 615 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    a very nice report. excellent and brave of you to take all those cane hits. thats not an easy thing to do. thanks for the enjoyable report
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you.. I like being a good kitten for Sir
    But sometimes I misbehave and Sir has to punish me.
    Updated 03-23-2018 at 05:58 AM by Graceful
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you for the report and for the bravery, Kitten!
  4. Old Comment

Thank you. Sir

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mastercf View Comment
    Thank you for the report and for the bravery, Kitten!

Thankyou Sir...Great Pleasure to be your brave kitten Sir