Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Last night ... a report (because why not?)

Posted 12-21-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly

It has been a little while since i have posted a report, so I thought I would share about our sexy times last night.

We have been putting this off for a few days because it is a busy time of the year, so we were MORE than ready to get down to business when we got home from work last night. Even more so, because Asslvr made my touch my clit in the bathroom at work yesterday, based on the number of people who said "Merry Christmas" or similar greetings.

It may only have been 2 minutes total, but the thought of doing something naughty at work, along with the little bit of teasing, and the fact that I haven't had much play time in a week, made me extremely horny! It could also have been the fact that I was super blushy about Asslvr doing something to me that he had never done before .... shaving my pubic hair.

I don't think I have properly shaved since my birthday weekend (3 months ago!) Mostly it has been due to laziness, but also because I have been sore AND it bores me. I hate doing it. So Asslvr said he would do it.

Now, Asslvr has seen all of my private bits up close and personal before. He has had his face buried deep between my legs, but somehow this felt even more intimate; not to mention blushy!

We prepped by putting down a blanket and towel on our bed, and then we worked out the best position for me to be in. For the record, this was with my butt propped up on pillows, with my legs spread wide. It took him about 30 minutes of poking and adjusting and spreading, but he got all of the hairs off me. There were a few times, along the left side, that I couldn't sit still for. It tickled so much! Sitting still was the hardest thing I could do.

I didn't think I could blush more, until he told me to flip over and put my ass in the air. I was as red as our walls as he spread my butt cheeks and got all of the little hairs around my ass hole. SO BLUSHY!

Once we removed the hair covered towel, it was time for playtime.

I got back into the doggy style position and Asslvr started by giving me a few spankings. Hard, slappy spanks that sent a jolt directly to my clit. He then grabbed my favorite toy: the magic wand, lubed it up and put it right against my tingling clit. The vibrations felt so great. I could feel it spreading throughout my body and I instantly craved something inside me.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait long before I felt the probe of the glass curved dildo. Unfortunately, this was the replacement for the one we broke on our honeymoon, and it is angled a little differently and we just haven't got used to it yet. So, instead of it hitting that heavenly pleasure button, it just slid in and out, feeling good, but not as wonderful as expected. Asslvr gave up and moved to my second favorite dildo; a silicon strapless strapon that seems to hit a similar spot.

Feeling the two toys working together was so good. Asslvr would push the wand against my clit as he pulled the dildo out, and then pull back a bit as he plunged the dildo deep inside me. I could feel my body tensing against the dildo, gripping it as I got closer and closer to the edge. Asslvr shifted the toys so that he could hold them both with one hand as he spanked me with the other. When he did this, the wand shifted down a bit, so now it was just below my clit, but it was vibrating my entire pubic area. I could feel the vibrations reverberating inside my bones. Not even 10 spankings later, and I was cumming HARD! It was such an intense feeling.

At this point, I expected to be done. Instead, the wand was put back on my clit. Surprisingly, although I was sensitive, it wasn't unbearable. I think because my orgasm was not directly from my clit, and more from the entire pubic area, it didn't effect my clit as much. Asslvr moved the wand from my ass, up to my clit and back again, over and over. It was starting to feel so good, but I just needed more. I wanted him inside me. At this point I had enough and growled "Fuck me please".

Asslvr climbed up behind me, and with the wand still on my clit, he put his cock inside me and started to fuck me. It felt so good to have him there. Like he was made for me. He fucked me over and over, even as I started to cum. It started as a slow build up, the orgasm got stronger the longer he fucked me, and finally, as I felt his hot cum explode inside me, my orgasm exploded and I collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy, not able to move or speak.

Looking back, I think this was the first time that Asslvr has EVER not made me edge during a playtime or sexy time. Even though I love to be teased and edged, this playtime was just incredible, and I loved every minute of it. My clit is tingling just writing this!

Yum!
Views 573 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a great orgasm that must have been Miss. I'm so happy for you. (if not a little jealous of such an orgasm )

I'm surprised you could play with yourself like that at work? I thought you made way too much noise for that to dare do that?
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! Thanks for the share. Orgasms are great.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    What a great orgasm that must have been Miss. I'm so happy for you. (if not a little jealous of such an orgasm )

I'm surprised you could play with yourself like that at work? I thought you made way too much noise for that to dare do that?
    I normally do make a lot of noise while masturbating. However, I have been practicing silent touches, and when I say I touched my clit, it was honestly a few seconds of really light touching at a time. Then I would take a break and do it again. It was enough to make me turned on, but not even close to enough stimulation to make me wet or make me moan really loud.

It also helps that the bathrooms at work are their own separate room rather than just a stall.