Posted 11-01-2017 at 12:51 AM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 11-04-2017 at 01:31 AM by TwistedPrincess

November 1st Wednesday morning
CUTE HAIR - High pigtails with pink and blue jumbo bows
I LOVE PLUSHIES (x2) - Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie
THIRSTY - MLP Sippy Cup
WOOF WOOF - I have to bark at any animals I see that night
FRIENDLY - I must wave and smile at anyone I see that night
CONSPICUOUS - I wore sky blue leggings, blue leotard, pink onesie over that, and then my yellow and white sweater, and a white scarf >.<
WET PANTIES - I will pee myself at my halfway point that night
SHOW YOURSELF - Once 500 meters away from my house I will take off my hoodie and leave it behind

A lot to start out... I of course followed all my default rules, though I broke or bent a few of these. I started by getting dressed and when I wondered how I would carry everything, I decided to bring along my pink backpack. First car I saw I forgot to wave at... but I took my hood off and my hoodie shortly after. I put my hoodie in my backpack and got my sippy cup out. Started walking and jogging carrying my sweatshirt in my backpack instead of leaving it. It was hard to balance holding the cup, a flashlight, my plushies, and my phone so I hurried up and drank the water before putting the cup in my backpack. It was a busy night and I had to wave at like 5 cars... I went out for like 45 minutes (forgot gloves it was cold), at the half way point I peed myself >.< on the way back I saw an animal next to a house and completely chickened out of barking. Rest of the trip was mostly uneventful.

November 4th
After lots of stress and missed days and working on my new rules page and other stuff, I finally made a real attempt to get outside. I had most of my dares enabled... I put on some diapers drank some water and wet them. I packed my plushies into my backpack. I did everything I needed to get ready.

It was already quite late so I hurried to get outside... except I didn't. Someone was somehow still awake and they used the bathroom, and then stayed in the kitchen for a while. I could not leave the house. On top of this, the dares were too much at once (too many plushies and a sippy cup and giant bows in my hair and a hood that wouldn't cover them) and I have now changed my PM dares a bit to prevent this in the future.

I freed up some of the PM dares in case some other people want to give the more creative ones and will ask for punishment from anyone who's PM dare I didn't do.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1422 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments