Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Posted 10-14-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-20-2018 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly

Welcome to
Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Step right up Jaro and let's begin.

THE RULES:

* You will roll a d6 and complete the task hidden behind the spoiler. Once the task is complete you may roll again and continuing moving down the game board towards the 30, which will earn you a reward. If you do not land on 30, you will continue back at 1.

* Each task must be completed within 2 weeks of the time you rolled it. You will add it to the deadlines document once rolled. If you need an extension, you will appeal to Icey and myself and we will decide whether it is warranted.

*Once the task is completed, you have 24 hours to write and post your report (and roll your next number if you do not have any on the go currently).

* You may have 3 tasks rolled at one time, but only need to have 1 at a time.

* Icey and I will decide if you will end when you land on 30, or if you will continue.

* We reserve the right to change any tasks as we go or alter them as needed.

* You will NOT read any of the tasks under the spoilers until you have landed on them.

NOTE: All comments will be moderated and edited to protect the top secret nature of the tasks. Comments teasing Jaro about the hidden tasks are perfectly allowed and encouraged!

THE GAME

1) Plug yourself for a consecutive amount of time only Butterfly and Icey know. If you ask for it to be removed before the time has finished wear​ plastic​ pegs on nipples for ​1​5 minutes.

2) Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum.

3) Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.

4) Spend one hour doing chores in heels.

5) Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)

6) Accumulate two hours of deepthroating before asking for permission to touch. Send a picture to both Butterfly and Icey of your mouth as far down on the toy as you can get.

7) Sleep in a diaper. Wet it before changing in the morning.

8) ​Beg ​Butterfly and Icey to make you a spanking thread.

9) Next two main meals at home will be eaten on the floor without hands. They will be messy meals.

10) For your next morning pee, lay in the tub with your legs over your head and aim for your mouth. When your mouth fills up, stop peeing and swallow and keep going. You will continue doing this task for your morning pee, until you have swallowed 20 mouthfuls of pee.

11) Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum.

12) Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days

13)Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.

14) Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with icey hot and chanting "I am just a little pain slut" (No face needed)

15)Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag

16) Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.

17) Ruin 5 orgasms

18) Wear your cage overnight

19) Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower

20) Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey

21) Take 3 pictures in bra and panties and send to Butterfly and Icey

22) Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging

23)Eat your next orgasm

24) For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing

25) For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise.

26)Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.

27) Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. You may put up to 3 on you in a day. The next day you can put the next 3, etc. Let them fade naturally. Take a photo each day to show us your progress.

28) Video yourself stating your first name, gd name, town of birth, birthday (day and month) and admit how you like to be used (no face needed)

29) Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.

30)
One reward from Butterfly and one reward from Icey. (You can ask for something specific and if it is reasonable/doable we will say yes, or we can choose for you.)
Views 4429 Comments 85
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 85

Comments

1. Old Comment

Worm degradation canvas (Report)

Since misses and I were on a break, it has been a while but I have finished this dare.

Quote:
    Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body.
    I ended up having to write 21 degrading phrases PLUS en entire degrading mantra on my body. They covered my entire torso and the mantra covered both of my legs.

See the thread here, if you want to see all that I had to write.

The writing around my abdomen faded quickest because of all of the rubbing against clothes there. The last letters of the mantra on my inner thighs took almost 2 weeks to totally fade away.

This was a pretty good dare, but it took a long time so I was also glad when my body was clean again.

-----------
    Pending tasks
    * For your next morning pee, lay in the tub with your legs over your head and aim for your mouth. When your mouth fills up, stop peeing and swallow and keep going. You will continue doing this task for your morning pee, until you have swallowed 20 mouthfuls of pee.
    * Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging.
    * Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)
  2. Old Comment

Pee catcher (Report)

Again I had to drink much of my morning pee because of this dare.

Quote:
    For your next morning pee, lay in the tub with your legs over your head and aim for your mouth. When your mouth fills up, stop peeing and swallow and keep going. You will continue doing this task for your morning pee, until you have swallowed 20 mouthfuls of pee.
    This is so dirty and degrading but I managed to do it in only 2 times. Both times I pissed my mouth full 10 times and... swallowed. It is not only hard because of the taste (although I am getting used to it by now). It's also hard to make that bend and actually get my cock above my mouth.

I did it in the bathtub, precariously balancing myself and needed my hand to help aim for my mouth at well. I managed but a lot of piss got on my face and next to it.

-----------

Pending tasks
    * Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging.
    * Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)
    * ​Beg ​Butterfly and Icey to make you a spanking thread.
  3. Old Comment

Please Miss, I beg you (Report)

Next dare I did was the folllowing:

Quote:
    Beg ​Butterfly and Icey to make you a spanking thread.
    I have really learned to love begging so I gave it my all:

"Dear Princess Butterfly. Dear Goddess Icey. Will you please, please, please pretty please create a spanking thread for me on getDare? I’m really craving a good spanking Miss. No, I’m just DYING for one! It has been a while that I had my ass kicked and I seriously need it now. I’m your little torture toy Miss. I know you love to torture me and I know getDare likes it too. Please create a thread for me Miss. Please ask getDare to help out in giving me a good beating. Of course you, and only you, would decide on the rules of this thread Miss. Whatever pleases you of course. But I beg you to please make it harsh Miss. I sooo wishing to have them spank the shit out of me. Wouldn’t it be great if I actually were to get red purple and bruised one day Miss? I’m sure you’d like that and the mere thought of this makes my little cocklet hard. Please Miss! Pleeeeasssee create such a thread for me Miss!?!? I would be so greatful and I would feel so very submissive if I get my ass and/or any other part seriously spanked! Please Miss! Please help me spank my ass into oblivion!"

My misses have told me that they were very pleasantly surprised by this begging. So maybe I really will get spanked.

--------------------------

Pending tasks:
  4. Old Comment

An essay on begging (Report)

This was more like a "homework" task.

Quote:
    Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging.
    I shared this with my misses outside of getDare and I won't post it here because it is too long.

It was hard to do though. There wasn't a lot of 'good' information to be found and I don't remember when I last wrote an essay. I am thinking it could have (and probably should have) been better, but I still hope it was good enough.

I did learn some new insights from it myself and it made me love begging even more!

--------------------------
    Pending tasks:
    * Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 --> My misses have updated this. When I do this I will report on the full task here and in a seperate blog.
  5. Old Comment

Blackmail Dice Dare (Report)

I completed this dare too:

Quote:
    Complete (an adaptation of) this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992
    I had so share my face for this one!
    Since it was a little more involved, I reported in this blog:
    http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85929
  6. Old Comment

Final dares...

I did not have to roll anymore. My misses revealed to me the final dares from this challenge that I have to complete to earn my reward.

These are the final pending dares:
    • Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.
    • Wear your cage overnight
    • Video yourself stating your first name, gd name, town of birth, birthday (day and month) and admit how you like to be used (no face needed)
  7. Old Comment

Worm statement (Report)

I had to do this task:

Quote:
    Video yourself stating your first name, gd name, town of birth, birthday (day and month) and admit how you like to be used (no face needed)
    I am used to sending videos to my misses now, but it's still awkward. I hate hearing myself but fortunately at least my face was out of this one, mostly.

I recorded it while sitting on my bed naked, wearing only my collar. They could see me from my waste up to my chin.

I told my misses everything they wanted to know, including how I love to be tortured, denied, humiliated and degraded by them but, most of all, how I just want to do what they want me to do!

---------
    Pending:
    - Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.
    - Wear your cage overnight
  8. Old Comment

Penultimate (Report)

I completed the penultimate task from this game!

Quote:
    Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.
    I just recorded my Wednesday update report for my misses while sitting bottomless, plugged and collared and stroking myself to (almost) edge.

I edged twice as I read it and I was already pretty horny.

I find it very awkward to record myself as I sound so stupid but I hope my misses still enjoyed this.

---
    So now I have only ONE more task left to do until I earn my reward. But it's a very hard (no pun intended) task. Wearing my cage overnight? That is going to be sooo painful!
  9. Old Comment

Locked worm (Final Task)

I finally did it! The final task of this game!

Quote:
    Wear your cage overnight
    It was the first time I ever did this and it was painfully hard! You can find a report of my sleepless predicament in this blog.

Now... I believe this game is finished and I may choose two rewards. One from Miss Icey and one from Miss Butterfly!
  10. Old Comment
    You are now indeed finished and I am so so proud of you. There were some tasks on this list that were downright misserable or hard and you completed every single one with only a few hesitations. You really have grown so much since the first day we revealed this game. You have really earned your rewards and I honestly can't wait for you to get them so that I can make you as happy as you have made me over the past few months. you truly are an incredible worm.