Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TwistedPrincess

Rate this Entry

Some Fun Things I've Done

Posted 09-29-2017 at 10:38 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 09-30-2017 at 12:13 AM by TwistedPrincess

This is a list of some fun things I've done, either from dares or otherwise. Some of these are from dares that will get a full report later.

1. A forced walk in diapers. I've done this type of thing multiple times. I will put on diapers, followed by tights or yoga pants, and then my turtleneck leotard, usually with a bra stuffed underneath it. The zipper on the leotard will be locked to my pink dog collar, and the collar will be locked on as well. Earlier in the day I will have put the keys in a small pill container, and taken a jog down to a hiding spot and left them there. Sometimes I will lock other stuff on as well. I once locked bells to my wrists and ankles but I got around this with tape so they didn't jingle nearly as loudly. Regardless of what additions I add, I'm stuck in diapers until I go for that walk. I've been to the point of leaking before it was late enough to go out.

2. Holding an enema while walking in diapers. This was much more recent as a result of a dare. It didn't involve locks but I wasn't going to back down. After drinking a lot of water and putting on diapers, I put marshmallows up my butt and then gave myself a small milk enema (little more than 500ml). I then put on my pink onesie, yoga pants, and a sweatshirt. I walked 30 minutes in one direction before turning around. I managed to not mess until I got back home. During the walk, a few of cars had passed me and hopefully they didn't notice my large diaper butt hehe.

3. Risky girly fun. The most common thing I used to do when I jogged a lot (trying to get back into jogging now), was to put on a cute outfit and cover it up with a sweatshirt, run to a spot on the road where houses weren't visible, and then take my sweatshirt off and take some pictures. I've done with with many different outfits, but a few specific ones stand out. One time I was wearing blue leggings, a hot pink tshirt, a hot pink tutu, with my hair in pigtails with blue and pink bows. Before leaving my house I threw on a sweatshirt and hid the shirt, the tutu, and my hair, but not the sky blue leggings. On this particular day I was especially daring. I also brought my pink backpack, and once at my usual spot, I took my sweatshirt off and put it in the backpack. I then took some pictures and jogged in that outfit for just a few minutes, but a car decided to show up and pass me from behind. I wonder what they though I was doing jogging in an outfit like that.

4. Just a cute girl jogging. Sometimes, instead of wearing a super humiliating outfit, I'll put on something cute but not crazy. I'll then cover up before leaving my house, but down the road I'll start by taking my sweatshirt off. Sometimes I'll tie it around my waist and sometimes I'll bring my backpack. I haven't done this for too long at a time, but I've definitely had cars pass me while I'm wearing a pink skirt, a white t-shirt, and my hair in pigtails. I think that outfit was part of a punishment, but I've done this more often just by simply wearing yoga pants, a cute tshirt, and my hair in pigtails of course.

I'll add more later, just wanted to get some good examples out there of some of the public stuff I've done so far.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1076 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments