Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly the Sadistic

Posted 08-03-2017 at 08:29 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

If somebody asked, I never would have said I was sadistic. I am sweet and kind and I can be a total softy at times. I really do care about people and their feelings and their physical comfort. I never even considered the possibility of being sadistic.

I always have had a bit of a devious side, but over the last two weeks, I have been feeling very evil and devious and it feels like it is snowballing.

I have been in charge of Jaroface's orgasms again, and it makes me so happy to hear him getting worked up and turned on and then denying him.

Jaro also has an AMA which gives him spankings when you ask questions. I love encouraging people to ask questions and spank his thighs or feet (those are the most painful) or with the pain stick (which has the potential to leave bruises).

But the project that has really made me believe I am sadistic, is writing a story together with Jaro. I have surprised myself with some of the things I have written, and the ideas that have just sprung into my head. And it is turning me on SO MUCH! I spend hours writing and my clit gets tingly and my panties actually get damp (which isn't something that happens easily for me).

And now I am really excited to be able to start two new projects which can help me put some of those sadistic ideas into action.

I have posted a thread in the hopes of getting enough support to "force" Jaro into buying a chastity cage. If we get 100 different people to comment, he will buy a cage, and then I will be locking up his little worm cock! Can it get any more sadistic than that?

The other project is a thread that Asslvr has created. This thread is kind of a revenge thread. You see, my husband has been feeling a little subby lately, and he has asked getDare for help with 5 rules and 5 tasks. I have been throwing some lovely suggestions in the mix and can't wait to help implement some of them.

I think I am a sadist, and I am ok with that. I love it actually. And I will admit, I have been more horny this past week than I have been in a long time!

It feels natural and wonderful to let this side of me out. So watch out, because who knows what kind of trouble I will get into next!
Views 1048 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Switching to me D/s is about the eroticism of the play it can be fun to be the top or the bottom
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Switching to me D/s is about the eroticism of the play it can be fun to be the top or the bottom
    I've switched off and on for the past 3 years. Although I lean more towards being a sub, I do have strong Domme tendencies at times. However it is the sadistic side of me that has surprised me. It is something new that is really starting to emerge and I'm really enjoying it.
  3. Old Comment
    So Butterfly does this mean you are bipolar: Sub/Dom and don't spend much time in the middle?
    Updated 08-05-2017 at 05:35 AM by MarvHarvey
  4. Old Comment
    I am happy that you are discovering your sadistic side.
    I guess it helps that I am a masochistic worm.