Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Landing on 28

Posted 07-23-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly
Updated 08-07-2017 at 04:26 PM by Butterfly

My birthday is in just over a month, and Asslvr and Mr. Rainbow have decided to help me celebrate.

Awhile ago, I noted my interest in IceMaiden's "Landing on 50" game. It looked like a lot of fun, but we never got a chance to play. A few weeks ago, I showed her blog to Mr. Rainbow and we decided that we might want to modify it a bit and make it into a birthday countdown.

So this is how it is going to work ...

I will continue to roll a dice (d6) and complete the corresponding tasks. The game will not end until I have landed on #28. If I do not land on it, I continue cycling through the numbers until I do. I have until September 1 to land on #28 and collect my reward! If I have not been able to land on #28, I will roll a 28 sided dice and complete that number of tasks before earning my birthday reward.

I can roll a 6 sided die at whatever pace I want, but I cannot have any more than 3 outstanding tasks at any one time. I will then need to stop rolling until I have completed enough tasks to continue to roll.

Tasks

1. You are only allowed to pee while squatting or standing for 24 hours.
2. Use ben wa balls for 1 hour without one falling out. Must spend at least 15 minutes standing.
3. Edge in three different (hidden) public places
4. Get naked every time you use the bathroom for a day.
5. Give Asslvr 2 orgasms in one day
6. For the next 72 hours, when the tv is on, the nipple suckers must be on your breasts.
7. Suck your sucky all day
8. *Accumulate 3 hours wearing the cheek retractor before rolling.
9. Edge every hour on the hour all day (from 9 am until 9 pm). Any missed will be doubled and completed before bed.
10. Spend one hour coloring with Asslvr.
11. Roll a d6 and put that many ice cubes inside me and let them come out naturally. (Ice cubes used for drinks …. Note to self, start using smaller ice cubes for drinks)
12. Draw and color Mr. Rainbow a picture!
13. Spend one evening at home wearing a plug and rope harness.
14. For the next 72 hours, not allowed to use any toys.
15. For the next three days, each time before your shower, you must brush your teeth with toothpaste on your clit.
16. Wear a bullet vibe and keep it on low (From 8 am to 6 pm). Can turn it off for 3 hours total throughout the day.
17. Restart
18. Spend one hour without letting Asslvr go soft.
19. Orgasm using 5 different toys!
20. Write two words or phrases (one chosen by Asslvr and one by Mr. Rainbow) on my body. Let it fade naturally. *Edit - Asslvr & Jaro will choose
21. Wear three different sized plugs (small, medium and large), for one hour each (to be done in the same day).
22. See how much you can lift with your nipples. (Clover clamps with chain)
23. *Roll a d6 and x by 10. Complete this many edges before the next roll.
24. Watch an hour of cartoons while sucking on sucky.
25. Write a blog about 10 things that would make you blush the most.
26. No panties for a day.
27. Edge 20 times over the course of the day, hold each edge for 30 seconds.
28. 2800 Spankings and 28 orgasms over one weekend!

Wish me luck!!!!!!

Legend:
Not rolled yet
Rolled once
9 Tasks I have chosen to complete and report on
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 36

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You've done such a great job so far! You got very lucky though both with the tasks you landed on and actually landing on 28 the first try. I got lucky too I enjoyed coloring with you even though I'm not very good at it.

I think Mr. Rainbow has the right idea in playing again
  2. Old Comment

Task #22 Report

22. See how much you can lift with your nipples. (Clover clamps with chain)

Today, Asslvr and I tested my nipples to see how much they could hold. We do not have a scale, so unfortunately we have to guestimate a little bit.

We started by attached the clover clamps. We then attached a small clothes hanger to the clamps (we used the ones with strings rather than a chain since they grip better). The hanger had a hook which we attached a small metal bucket.

This was already tugging on my nipples, but it was bearable.

Asslvr then grabbed a big pitcher of water and he started by putting two cups of water in the bucket.

I lifted it off the bed, and it was really tugging, but I didn't even make a noise, I could handle more. I set it back down and asslvr poured in another cup of water.

It was really starting to tug on my nipples, especially my left nipple. More than anything, I think it was just the way the clamp was sitting, as the right nipple wasn't as bad.

Asslvr put another cup of water in the bucket and I swore! This was starting to freaking hurt. But I could still hold it up if needed to.

Of course, that meant that Asslvr was not done experimenting. I took the camps off and readjusted, and he went and got one more cup of water.

He poured the water into the bucket and gently helped me lift it with my nipples. FUCKING HELL! It felt like my left nipple was going to fall off. I held it for a total of 2 seconds, but I was done! I successfully lifted about 3 lbs (5 cups of water weighs about 2.6 lbs, with the weight of the bucket, clamps and hanger, it should be close to 3 lbs).

I think this is my breaking point!
  3. Old Comment

Task #19 Report

19. Orgasm using 5 different toys!

Toys that we chose:
    1. Nipple suckers
    2. Pink silicone plug
    3. Cheek retractor
    4. Pink dildo
    5. Magic Wand

I started by laying on my back on the bed and putting the cheek retractor in. This is the first time I have ever worn it in front of somebody for more than 2 seconds, and it made me incredibly blushy, which turned me on.

I tried to cover my face with the pillow, but asslvr told me it wouldn't count if I did, so I reluctantly took it away. He then attached the nipple suckers, on my already super sensitive nipples (they just picked up 3 lbs of water!).

Asslvr then went between my legs, and lubed up the plug. It was very cold as he pushed it against my ass. He started to slowly work it in, and the feeling was already starting to build inside me. As the plug went in the whole way, I clenched around it and my clit ached to be touched.

Instead, Asslvr slid the dildo inside me. There was one part that it rubbed against, that sent shivers through me. It was almost too sensitive, but it also felt good, and I didn't want it to stop. I think it was the plug and the dildo rubbing against each other.

Finally, he turned on the wand and put it against my clit. It was overwhelming, all the different sensations working together. It was sensory overload and that prevented me from edging right away. Instead, the feeling just kept building and building until I was ready to explode, and of course that is when the butt head turned off the wand! Damnit!

He continued to fuck me for a few minutes, and then turned the wand on again. This time, after the feeling built up, he said those magic words "cum for me", and started to cum. It was a different feeling, it always is when my gspot is involved. It wasn't super intense at first, but as Asslvr continued, my plug slipped out and he pushed it back in.

This caused a whole new wave of pleasure to come crashing over me. The wand was still going, and my muscles gripped around the dildo and plug so hard that I can still feel the tenderness, a few hours later.

I think I finally had to say, I am done in order to get Asslvr to stop. It was sooo intense! And I loved it!
    Updated 08-07-2017 at 05:11 PM by Butterfly
  4. Old Comment

Task #22 Report

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I successfully lifted about 3 lbs (5 cups of water weighs about 2.6 lbs, with the weight of the bucket, clamps and hanger, it should be close to 3 lbs).
    That is 3 lbs per nipple?

Pretty impressive I must say!! There should be a 'can you do more' challenge set up for anyone who'd like to try.
  5. Old Comment

Task #22 Report

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    That is 3 lbs per nipple?

Pretty impressive I must say!! There should be a 'can you do more' challenge set up for anyone who'd like to try.
    No that is 3 lbs total. I used a hanger with a hook in the middle to hang the bucket on.
  6. Old Comment

Task #20 Report

20. Write two words or phrases (one chosen by Asslvr and one by Mr. Rainbow) on my body. Let it fade naturally. *Edit - Asslvr & Jaro will choose

I am going to consider this task complete.

Last night, Asslvr wrote "Spank me" on my left butt cheek and then drew arrows pointing to it. He then spanked it a few times, making a nice red hand print.

Mr. Rainbow was supposed to choose the other message, but as we are no longer playing together, I thought it would better to let Jaro choose. After a rough weekend, he chose to have me write "I am an amazing butterfly". Asslvr wrote this on my left boob.

They are both written in sharpie and will remain there until it naturally fades.
  7. Old Comment

Task #1 Report

1. You are only allowed to pee while squatting or standing for 24 hours.

I did this task on Monday,
    but haven't had a chance to comment. I decided to start this after my last pee on Sunday night.
    I went to sleep and didn't wake up until 6:30.
    I was awake enough and remembered to squat while I peed on the toilet. When I woke up and got ready for work, I peed in the shower, which makes me super blushy.

I didn't drink a whole lot this day, so I only had to pee once at work, around noon. I squated in the stall at work, hovering over the toilet and peed.

When I got home, I did the same thing.

After dinner, I had to pee again, and decided to have a shower and pee in the shower.

I was then able to hold my pee until after the 24 hours were up, and then went pee normally!

Even though it was only a few times, it still make my thighs hurt a little but the next day.
  8. Old Comment

Task #25 Report

25. Write a blog about 10 things that would make you blush the most.

You can find the blog I wrote here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83654

It made me so blushy to write about things that make me blushy!
    Updated 08-19-2017 at 02:25 PM by Butterfly
  9. Old Comment
    Have the phrases on your body faded by now Miss?
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Have the phrases on your body faded by now Miss?
    To be honest I forgot about the one on my butt and I haven't looked. The one on my boob is pretty much gone. I've been trying not to soap it up too much or scrub it, but it is very faint.
  11. Old Comment

Task #24 Report

24. Watch an hour of cartoons while sucking on sucky.

On Thursday night, I watched Tangled, all cozy in bed, with my new Minions cup.
    I love this movie so much! I intended to use my sucky for the whole movie, but my sucky makes me tired, and also my sucky prevents me from singing.

Instead, I watched the first half of the movie while chatting on Hangouts with a new special friend.
    We were having so much fun together, that I didn't want to put the sucky in, but I did.

I was really in little space by this point, and I was also really starting to get sleepy. At the scary parts, I still had to bite down on the sucky so that I could yell at the tv, and I certainly tried to sing with it.

As soon as the movie ended, I drifted very quickly to sleep, with my sucky still in my mouth.