Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rate this Entry

Temporary rules from dice dare

Posted 12-16-2016 at 01:29 PM by Matt:
Tags rules

Due to losing in loser has to thread, I have to do this dice dare

I got -:

6- 2 months (from 17th December until 17th February)

Now to the rules!

EDGING
3- In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how many times you'll need to clean yourself throughout the day and pay the edges early, however if you ended up doing extra edges, you may not carry the edges over to the next day. You may only cum on days you do not wash yourself (or brush your teeth) at all. This is going to be VERY frustrating!

BLADDER CONTROL

3- From the moment you lay down in bed to the moment your alarm goes off in the morning, you may not leave the bed. If you cannot hold it any longer, you have two choices. Choice 1) Pee the bed and go back to sleep. 2) Go to the bathroom, but you may not go back to sleep.
At least this one should not be that hard, I very rarely have to get up to pee

UNDERWEAR CONTROL

2- You may wear underwear any day you own a pair of the correct color. You may not wash any underwear during your rules period. If you do not have enough pairs of the right color, you can choose to wear the dirty pair, or no underwear at all. Sunday: Black, Monday: Purple, Tuesday: Pink, Wednesday: Yellow, Thursday: White, Friday: Red, Saturday: Green

This one could be interesting.... could be going commando or wearing panties more!

PET PLAY

5- Mouse- Once a day, get a piece of cheese and place it somewhere on the floor in your house/apartment. Then blindfold yourself and crawl around your house until you find the piece of cheese. You may not take off your blindfold until you have consumed the piece of cheese. If you cannot have cheese, replace the cheese with crackers or another snack of similar size. If you cannot crawl around your house due to family/roommates, reroll this section.

Sounds fun.....

LINE WRITING
1- Every day you must type the following sentences in Word or a similar program 15 times: "I like rules. Rules are good. Rules make me better." After you finish typing, count any typos you have. If you have more than 2 typos, the next day increase your number of sentences by 5 sentences.

Better than hand writing I guess....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1854 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments