Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Doors Open!

Posted 09-27-2016 at 11:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

It has been a while since I have written on my blog. I have been busy with life matters and not in the mood to write anything on my blog. Afterall, you must be in that mood to express your feelings. Or something that is on your mind. Well, there has been a certain thought keep going through my head over and over again. So, here is my opinion on that subject.

DOORS OPEN!

At times, those "doors open," up right before your eyes and when you don't expect it. Now, are you willing to move on it? Or do you have to stop and think about it? That is how life is when it comes to your daily experience. So much can be "given," to you. Yet you must really think if you are willing to accept it.

(1.) Everything comes at a price. Can you handle everything that is apart of that cost in order to have it. Because that is how life deals you that daily deck of cards. As, you decide if you want another card.

(2.) Experience comes from learning. Yes, we all have been through it one time or another in our life's. But, what came out of that experience will teach you one of two lessons. (a.) You saw the factors and what it did to you. So, you will think twice before jumping in the same direction very carefully. You will step back and see outside that box, plus is it really worth that effort and demand from you. (b.) You will not stop and think, instead just drive right back head deep into it.

(3.) Choice is up to you. You hold that control in what is truly important to you in that direction of life. Yes, it is not a easy choice by no means. So much must go into your decision. As most of them are not easy ones at all.

No one can make the right true choice in there daily life!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1874 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I always make the right true choice in my daily life and I barely have to think about it.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    I always make the right true choice in my daily life and I barely have to think about it.
    *points* look! Look! Everyone! I've found no one!
  3. Old Comment
    Well shit, I make the "right true choice" in my daily life, too. So maybe "no one" person can do it, but "every two" people can?
  4. Old Comment
    Thankyou for your comments!
  5. Old Comment
    Hey friend, thank you for your blog post especially since you have not posted one in a while. I guess I have a feeling why you may not have been in the mood to post for a while. I remember how things were doing in your area months back. Hope it has gotten better.

I've only had two bad days from the entire month since my promotion. I have had a rough day yesterday. It was like Murphy's law. I've talked it out with my colleagues and boyfriend and treated myself out just have something a little good happen in the day. And my boyfriend did a spontaneous Elvis move upon exiting the restaurant. So those things and sleep made me feel a little better.

And I know everything's all right and the big picture but I still feel crappy.

I am just adapting. I'll be fine.

I understood your blog post. Thank you for it. It made me feel a little better too.

Goodnight bud,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 09-29-2016 at 09:23 PM by Joan Sky
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Hey friend, thank you for your blog post especially since you have not posted one in a while. I guess I have a feeling why you may not have been in the mood to post for a while. I remember how things were doing in your area months back. Hope it has gotten better.

I've only had two bad days from the entire month since my promotion. I have had a rough day yesterday. It was like Murphy's law. I've talked it out with my colleagues and boyfriend and treated myself out just have something a little good happen in the day. And my boyfriend did a spontaneous Elvis move upon exiting the restaurant. So those things and sleep made me feel a little better.

And I know everything's all right and the big picture but I still feel crappy.

I am just adapting. I'll be fine.

I understood your blog post. Thank you for it. It made me feel a little better too.

Goodnight bud,
    ~Joanna
    Joan, I am glad to hear you understood my post. It was good to know that my words made you feel a little better too.