Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Toys/Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 09-03-2012 at 07:14 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-19-2014 at 07:51 AM by Rose_Angel

I only ask for dares/tasks privately via pm.

I can't fit everything I want in a signature, so I decided to make this blog entry (many others seem to be posting their toys in blogs anyway...) as a way for them to conveniently look at my toys and a more extensive list of loves/likes/dislikes/limits.

These will be updated as I get new toys, or if I discover new loves/likes/dislikes or changes in them, etc.

Toys:

Extended list of loves/likes/dislikes/limits

nipple pain (pegs included), ass spankings, nipple spankings, light bondage (handcuffs in front, ankles + knees being tied with belts), toothpaste on clit, challenges

orgasm control, well hidden public, bladder control dares, very light anal, front wedgies

corner, lines, exercise, kneeling, back wedgies, clothes pegs on ears, mouth,
not being allowed to touch myself,bladder control rules**, cold showers (for punishment only), sleeping on floor, drinking warm/hot water, toothpaste in ass , toothpaste on nipples***, handcuffs behind back, being gagged, forced drooling, breast spankings, pussy spankings

scat/pee, clothes pegs on tongue and clit, messy (including toothpaste anywhere not already listed), bruising, illegal, public, family, diapers, pics/webcam, humiliation/degradation, clothing control,
anything that has a serious risk of injury at my discretion

* I seriously don't know how many times I've addressed this to others who try setting tasks for me, but I do not have a bar in my closet. I have no other way of doing the common scene of standing on the tip of my toes and going down would pull on them because of the bar, etc.

** For any long term bladder control rules (any longer than 12 hours), my limit is waiting 3 hours in between bathroom breaks. For short term rules, I will begrudgingly accept 4 hours.

*** Toothpaste alone does not cause any special sensation to my nipples in any way, and I consider that messy (in limits as it just makes them sticky and is a waste of toothpaste.) However, combined with clothes pens, that stickiness makes it more difficult to remove, as I have to basically peel it off the skin, or anything touching my nipples, such as underwear, between the pegs and nipples. And that is an acceptable form of making a dare/task for me less to my liking, as it combines my like of clothes pegs with my dislike of pulling them from my sticky nipples.

Also, I don't feel pegs on pussy lips, and other fatty areas like my belly and breasts

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3962 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments