Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

March 2016

Posted 03-14-2016 at 04:19 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-16-2016 at 12:03 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Please give me feedback about these posts, What you want me to do differently or what you liked. I want to make it more like what people want to read

3/14/16
I have been away for a while so I am playing catch up on a bunch of dares so these next couple are gonna be back to back to back!

(I had my beads in because of another dare) For this dare I was to strip cuff my hands in front of myself and hold a long dildo in both hands. I chose to do it on my knees and used my strapon dildo again. Then I was to suck the dildo 5 times then shove it deep into my throat and hold it there for 20sec (or as long as I could) then lastly slap my face hard with the dildo. I was to repeat this 20 times or until I cried twice. I did it 20 times because I cried right away and wanted to punish myself for waiting so long. The first few were no problem and I made it right to 20 sec. Around 7 I started to gag alot and could only make it to 10-12. By that point I had spit covering both sides of my face. I first felt almost throw up at 12 and that caused so much spit which ended up stringy and all over my face. Up until 17 I was able to hold it down well but on that one it filled my mouth and I had to swallow it back down and what ever was on the dildo ended up on the side of my face. By this point I have tears running down my face accompanied by spit dripping and I moved to the bathroom incase I threw up. On the last one I again filled my mouth but was able to hold it down for the most part. This was an awesome dare! I didnt like throwing up and hitting my face with it haha but it was a punishment and so I deserve it and more.

3/14/16
I was to cum on my replica dildo and fuck myself 50 times. Cuming was easy and a shot a huge load from the above dare. This made for some pretty awesome lube. I was on my back with my legs in the air and eased me into me. Once I stretched alittle and got all the way in I I began to fuck myself. Slow for the first couple and then hard and fast once I got warmed up, I got up to 50 much quicker than I wanted to but stopped because, again, I was treating it as a punishment of sorts for waiting so long.
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 1067 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments