Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: My Sub!

Posted 01-23-2016 at 12:35 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 01-23-2016 at 01:50 PM by MasterDaddy02 (corrections)

Well, it has been awhile since I have written on my blog. I have posted reports about my new sub a couple of times. But, I want to share about her.
My sub is "The Slutty Princess." She is one very special sub in so many special ways. I want to brag about her and how so very lucky and proud to say that I am her Master. She, is 100% commitment to this relationship. She, has fully given of herself in so many ways. She and I are more then just Master/sub relationship. We are becoming very good friends. We talk about so very much in our lives. We share with each other and listen to one another. I am earning her trust more on that daily basis. She gives me very detail reports on her daily task that she is required to perform. She, has put herself totally in my hands. She has been sick, but now is better. She had a rough last week, and we had to deal with some strong subject matters. We laugh together and truly enjoy each other on that daily basis. We both believe in that respect, communication, honesty, rules, obey, serving, understanding and control. Plus a few other things. We are finishing up our second week and it is totally great.
She has loved every outfit that I have put together for her. I have full control over her hair and makeup too. Our goal is to stay together for a very long time.
She is such a beautiful person on the inside just as much as she is on the outside. I have pushed her and she has enjoyed it and what it does to her. I love her in my heart so very deep down inside. Because, it truly pays to be patience and that sub will come your way. It must be that connection from both sides to succeed.

"I have been very blessed with her coming into my life."

Your ,

Daddy and Master.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1169 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments