Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

200th Edge Dare ~Public

Posted 08-09-2012 at 08:47 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 10:00 AM by Rose_Angel

So, as I mentioned in another blog, even though my 500 edge challenge is much less of a challenge now... I'm still doing 500 edges for the permission to orgasm on my own, for when I'm not on Skype with my Master.

So, I'm still doing Dravot's challenges for me as originally planned. As a quick reminder, I hated the 1st 100th task, as it was extremely challenging for me in the physical sense.

That being said, here is Dravot's "200th edge" dare for me. It is on the borderline between my like of hidden public, and my limit of public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot

You will need the bullet
and if you would like a little rice and a little sugar

affix the bullet as you did for this task and use comfortable but snug panties to help hold them in place put on pants or a skirt over them.

Put on a snug but comfortable bra and put a tea spoon of rice and a table spoon of sugar in each cup.

Now you must go outside, you may go wherever you want, and stay out for as long as you want.

You may only turn the bullet on while you are outside, you may not enter a building (excepting due to weather, bathroom or safety) until you have edged 5 times. You may turn the bullet off while walking and while in between edges to cool down if youd like, each of the edges must be in different locations at least a 5 minute walk from any of your other edges.
In fact, it pushes my limit a lot. This is a message I sent to him, which was sent when I had 10 edges to go to reach the 200th

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89

I have had that on my mind.... a lot. the dare that is. I really want to do it. I've already got stuff set up as I mentioned earlier... I've played it over and over in various places, such as in the mall or outside. I don't want to say I won't do it before trying, but if it ends up being something I can't do, as in, I freeze, as I continually see happening in my mind, it will not be something I'll accept a punishment for. I'm pretty sure I could handle it walking around the neighborhood, if I wasn't afraid for my life being in my neighborhood. But going to a safer area means more people around. So, I guess what I'm saying is, I would like to have an alternate solution in the event I freeze and can not bring myself to do it, that still involves being outside of my house.
After this, Dravot essentially gave me the go ahead to modify it if needed, and to use my own common sense on how best to complete it. Worst come to worst, I could just do it inside of my room where I do most things. However, I had to attempt it! I had to know if I could do it or not. As I told him, I REALLY did want to.

Here is my dare report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89

Several days ago, I did some pre-set up for my dare. While my dad walked down to my brother’s house to take care of the dog while my brother was at work, I found two sandwich bags. In each I put one teaspoon of uncooked instant rice, and one tablespoon of brown sugar, as I had no white sugar available in the house.

I went to bed last night, after having done 195 edges in total now, since coming back from my vacation. I knew that today would be the day, so I had to plan. I really wanted to do the dare, and do it successfully, even though the idea of it seemed to push some limits. For once, my female nature helped me with this! I needed to buy tampons, as I had used the last one last night. I asked my dad to give me the keys so I could use the car in the morning. I wanted to do it really early, so there would be less people!

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning, and checked gD for messages on my phone to help wake me up. Then, I started getting ready. I took out the same bra I used for my first 100th dare, which is a 44 DD/E. While it is really tight and snug, it really doesn’t hurt me at all, so I will most likely continue to use this one. I then used a gauze pad and first aid tape, just like for my 100th edge challenge, to affix my silver bullet to stay in place, directly over (under) my clit. I pulled up my underwear, and kept my pajama pants on. The wire slid right into my pocket, but to be sure no one saw the small amount of wire still showing, I wore my biggest and longest shirt. I wasn’t sure what the rice and sugar was going to feel like on my breasts, and I have been extremely nervous up to this point to try something new. I considered waiting until I got to the parking lot to put the contents of my bag inside my bra cups, but I decided to go ahead and just do it while still at home.

I’ll go ahead and just say this now. There was no reaction of the rice and sugar. It was just “there.” It didn’t itch, burn, cause discomfort, or anything. Perhaps brown sugar doesn’t do the “trick” or perhaps it’s the instant rice. Either way, the only annoying thing about that was the clean up after getting back home.

So, back to the dare itself. I grabbed my purse and keys, put on my shoes, and was all set to go. First thing I did upon getting outside, is turned my vibrator on, waited on the porch until I edged for the first time. That was the first time I had ever edged outdoors! That was a good start. It helped give me a little more confidence for the rest of the dare coming up.

I drove to my local grocery store, and got out of the parking lot. I turned my vibrator on, and started walking towards one of the entrances. I was walking strangely, with my legs closer together to get more stimulation. Thankfully, the first door was closed, as it was too early in the morning, so I had more time. As I got close to the main entrance, I felt an edge coming, so I stood still for a bit, and edged. No one was around.

As a note, recall that Dravot gave me the option to modify my dare a bit. Not to mention, it was raining anyway, so being “inside” a building fits the original parameters to begin with. But, it was my mission to edge at least a couple times while inside the store.

So, I walked in, and went to where I thought the tampons were. I couldn’t find them, so I asked one of the workers. As we were talking, I had an interesting idea. I reached into my pocket, and turned my vibrator to high, and continued my conversation with her. It was so weird. She didn’t know, and I was extremely excited to be doing something so discreetly. I kept the vibrator on as I walked to the correct isle. I knew I was about to edge, so even though I found the tampons I wanted quickly, I was “still” and “looked around” to find what I wanted. I edged, and turned my vibrator to low. I grabbed the tampons, and just walked along the store some more.

I liked the idea of talking to people while my vibrator was on, so I found a couple of male workers in an isle, and asked where something was. They told me. I thanked them, and then walked away.. I knew that I couldn’t buy alcohol before 7 in the morning, but I purposely grabbed an alcoholic beverage, so that I’d be forced to talk and interact with someone during checkout. Also, I remembered that my mom forgot to buy some eggs when she went to the store last night, so I wanted to grab those. Before I grabbed the eggs, I turned my vibrator on high. Then I grabbed them, and walked towards the checkout isle.

I was glad that I grabbed the alcohol, because there are no open lanes so early in the morning, except for self check-out lanes. I got my license out, ready to “play dumb” and then scanned the alcohol for check-out. The automated machine said something like “disapproved item, see attendant for assistance.” I went to her and showed her my id. She told me that they don’t sell alcohol until 7 A.M. I lied and said “Oh sorry, didn’t know that.” I was soo close to edge. I tried keeping up a conversation, but she wasn’t interested. So I paid for my tampons and eggs, and walked near the exit. I was right near a couple workers, and finally edged, as I was saying “good morning” to them. I turned my vibrator off, and walked to my car. So if you counted, that is only 4 edges. What did I do next?

I drove to Burger King. Sadly, the lobby wasn’t open, which surprised me. I much prefer Burger King to anything else. But, I really wanted to talk to more people while “playing,” so I drove to McDonald’s. When I got out of the car, I turned my vibrator on medium. I went in, ordered my breakfast (steak, egg, and cheese on a muffin), and waited. When I got my food, I set it on my table, and turned my vibrator to high. I sat down, and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. After I was finished eating, I stayed in the booth until I edged for my 5th time.

I left, and drove back home. The first aid tape I used stuck to my skin more, as I had it on for over an hour this time, so it hurt to pull off, but it wasn’t too bad. The brown sugar and rice was an annoyance to clean, but it wasn’t too big of a deal.

So, as it turns out, I LOVED this dare. The hardest part was freaking out up until it was actually time to start. I can’t believe how much it turned me on to talk to people in the store while using my vibrator, knowing they didn’t have the slightest clue. Brilliant, absolutely Brilliant.

Thank you Dravot, for giving me this dare, and for letting me modify it as needed, though, rather than modifying it to make it “easier,” I believe the slight modifications made went above and beyond your expectations, and certainly above my own!
Here was his response to my report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot
Thats interesting to hear no result from the rice or sugar, but Im very pleased with your report and to hear just how much you enjoyed doing hidden public, I suspected you would enjoy it and Im glad that you did.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1672 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Unlike my last report for my dares of my 500 edge challenge, I don't yet have a teaser for the 300th edge challenge, as I have not yet received it, as I'm pretty sure Dravot has yet to come up with it. So, you'll all have to wait until I have already done the dare.. Well, most of you at least.

I was NOT going to make two blog entries just because I couldn't fit that last bit in there.