Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Reminder: Sinister Owns My Voice

Posted 12-17-2015 at 06:07 PM by techiegirl

The theme for this scene was, you guessed it, how my dom claimed to own my voice. I'll be perfectly blunt, don't remember this too well as it was more heat of the moment things instead of decided upon tasks to do in advance. Not to say I didn't love it, just that it's harder to remember.

It was a good thing I was home alone, since it involved a lot of embarrassing things being said over and over again.

I'm not very, er, vocal when it comes to play. I speak my mind, but moaning isn't something I do very much of. I've learned to be quiet and I can actually orgasm without making a sound. Since I was home alone, the boy toy informed me that he didn't want me to hold back at all. Not that I should fake anything, obviously, but no trying to keep quiet.

It took a while for me to finally be able to let myself be loud, but wow I delivered. It was lovely to kind of slip into that subspace where all I knew was Sinister's voice and the pleasure I was feeling.

He used my own voice against me and it was divine. Made me beg to stop touching when all I wanted to do was rub that vibe as fast as possible. Had me plead with him to let me turn off the vibe just as I got close to the edge. His favorite though, and mine to, was when he ordered me to beg to be kept in denial for weeks and months. To ask to be used and teased by him for his amusement and pleasure. To, essentially, be his fucktoy.

After that little monologue of begging, he had me repeat, "I am your good little girl, Daddy." Over and over again as I tried to cum. One of Sinister's favorite things is making me speak while I'm being teased. Apparently, the small gasps and hitches in my voice as super hot.

Once I got close to the edge again, I begged him to let me cum. He informed me that when I had my orgasm, I needed to shout, "Thank you. I am your desperate little fucktoy, Daddy." Not the most polite thing to yell in the house, but damn it was embarrassing to hear.

The orgasm was lovely and I was once again taught that Sinister owns my voice.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments