Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

100th Edge Dare, Report, and Teaser

Posted 08-04-2012 at 01:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-04-2012 at 02:02 PM by Rose_Angel (Shifted the Red text to a better location in the report)

That's right. I made the insane, conscious decision to have someone create dare challenges for each of my 100th edges. It wouldn't be insane if I had just anyone do it....

So, why was it an insane decision? Because I enlisted Dravot's help on this matter, that's why! And of course with anything I post to my blogs, I have full permission to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I think I’m nuts. I’m not sure why I’m doing this, other than the utter curiosity to see what you come up with, and the curiosity as to whether I can handle it, as well as having something fun to share in my blogs.

I know you read my most recent blog… as when I looked this morning, you were one of the most recent visitors. So, if you’re up for it, I would “like” you to create 5 dares for me, that get progressively harder to complete for each of my 100th edge/(hopefully not) fail marks.

As you know, my likes, dislikes, and limits are well listed, but you haven’t seen an extensive list of items I have to use.

I have two vibrators, which I’ve found pictures of online below, a very cheap blindfold, two wooden clothes pegs, two plastic clothes pegs, nipple clamps, ping pong paddle, a couple of belts, a couple rulers, a large amount of underwear 2-3 sizes too small, several bras that are two cup sizes and width sizes too small, a closet I can easily move bins out of and lay my entire body on the wooden floor, and potentially a couple jump ropes from the basement, but I haven’t gone down there to check to see if I know where they are yet.

Unfortunately, one of the nipple clamps is missing its safety, and I do not do sharp teeth clamps on my nipples, or anywhere on my body so if you wanted to incorporate anything with them, I could only do one nipple at a time, and use the other clamp as an attachment to something else, as they’re connected together across a foot long chain.

I do not have any lubricants. I’m sure I have several household items, feel free to ask me if I have anything else.

http://www.dhgate.com/multi-speed-vi...88b9e3a7e.html

http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTO...ookieSupport=1

Those are pictures to the two vibrators I have.

http://www.hisupplier.com/product-26968-Plastic-Hanger/

That is the type of hanger I primarily have

Assuming you're up for this, I'm incredibly nervous/ scared to see what you come up with, as I'm a novice at several things, but I'm up for the challenge.

I've sat here for the last 5 minutes or so, contemplating whether to send this or not, because once I hit send, I don't intend on backing out. My heart is literally pounding right now, haha.

Well, here it goes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Of course, he was more than happy to oblige. He was very flattered and said that I was very brave for coming to him for this matter. This is the first task he gave me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot
insert the bullet or arrange it to stimulate, set it on low, put on the tight too small bra and panties and nothing else, get a dime and a timer with an audible alarm. stand arms length from the wall, lean in towards the wall, bracing yourself with your arms, put the dime against the wall and hold it there with your nose, walking your arms out until you can put your hands behind your head so only the dime via your nose, and your elbows are touching the wall, the timer will be set ahead of time for 20 minutes, every time you drop the dime add 3 minutes to the timer before putting the dime back in place and of course, no cumming.

Here was my report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Quick stats:
Turned vibrator on and set alarm at 12:37, for 12:57
Coin fell at 12:42. Reset alarm to go off at 1:00.
Alarm went off at 1:00, I was free to go.

The Report

I'm writing this in red, as it was not a part of my original report.

Before starting the dare, I was actually very excited. My mouth had a grin that wouldn't go away when I left my room to get a drink of water and use the rest room. Even though I knew it would be a challenge, I was hopeful. In fact, ever since reading the first 100th edge dare, several of my edges have been helped along by thinking about the physical challenge I'd have to go through. While corner time is indeed definitely a dislike, I often get wet about the idea of being forced to do it, as with other dislikes. What makes them a dislike, is that the actual process of doing it does not excite me at all. **

To prepare for this dare, I dug though my drawer of under wear (underwear and bras) that are too small. I got my smallest pair of underwear, and my smallest bra. I thought I had a 46 C cup… but I must have thrown them out at some point. I did find a 44 DD/E bra. I put on the bra, which was VERY tight, but not tight enough to cut into my shoulders, thankfully, although I was ready with padded add-ons to bra straps to reduce that kind of pain.

Before putting on the underwear, I did a bit of creative thinking and planning, on how I would keep my bullet in place. I ended up placing my bullet directly over my clit. I used a gauze pad under it, and first aid tape to tape the gauze pad to each of my thighs in two places, in order make sure the gauze pad stayed, while forcing the bullet in place. I walked around a bit, and then turned the bullet on for a test run. It worked. Then, I put on super small underwear, which I have never been able to fit in. It originally belonged to a friend’s sister of mine.

Finally, it was time to start the dare itself. Before I go into talking about that, I want to tell you what I thought upon reading the dare. I was honestly a little sad that it included corner time, as it is a dislike, and therefore helps turn me off. While it seemed to be a big challenge to me, the challenge was going to be in getting through it. I didn’t think I’d have any problems not orgasming. However, similar to what I said in my most recent punishment report, I kept my mouth shut on this matter, and decided to do the dare as set. I figured I may end up surprising myself.

This however, was not the case. Right from the beginning, it was difficult to stay in that position with my elbows on the wall, with nose holding a dime to it. It was difficult to take full breaths; I felt my back hurt a bit. While trying to move a bit to adjust my back, the dime fell from the wall after 5 minutes into the dare.

So, I set my alarm for another three minutes to go off at 1:00, and proceeded to finish the dare. I was miserable. Honestly, at one point I was near tears. My neck, back, and shoulders hurt. My right hand was falling asleep. I decided to try to use my mind, to try to get me excited enough for the vibrator to actually stimulate me enough to get me to edge, so that I could hopefully take my mind off of the pain. Miraculously, I was able to, though I do not remember what I thought to get myself so stimulated. However, once I was on edge, my mind got lazy, and the physical pain took over again, and the edge was lost immediately.

I continued standing at the wall. Just as I was considering calling it quits, I thankfully heard my phone alarm go off, releasing me from my predicament. While I absolutely hated this dare, I am very proud of myself for managing to stick all the way through it.

** Before the dare started, I knew I wanted to put the part I added in above in the report, but I was... not happy... when I wrote the report up, so forgot to include this part.

~Rose
My 200th edge dare is much nicer. Here is a teaser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot
I'm sorry that the dare was so difficult for you, it wasn't my intention to cause that much discomfort but I'm very happy that you stuck it out and pushed through it, it obviously wasn't easy.

So for your dare for the 200th edge since this was so hard Ill make it something more hopefully rewarding.

You will need the bullet
and if you would like a little rice and a little sugar

affix the bullet as you did for this task and use comfortable but snug panties to help hold them in place put on pants or a skirt over them.

Put on a snug but comfortable bra and put a tea spoon of rice and a table spoon of sugar in each cup.
That of course, is just the preliminary set up. You'll all (most of you at least) have to wait til after I do it to see the rest!

But don't worry, I have a 3 part blog (as it is so easy for me to run out of space in blogs) coming up very soon, regarding a very fun dare I received from a new friend of mine on getDare! I have drafts already, but gotta do some finishing touches on them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1765 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments