Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

More Diapers, Panties, and Ice

Posted 05-01-2015 at 05:23 PM by techiegirl
Updated 06-09-2015 at 01:03 AM by techiegirl

DrakenM was kind enough to give me another dare, this one as follows.

1. Insert a butt plug and grab your vibrator, then go into the bathroom and practice dancing in front of the mirror in only your diaper/panties combo.
Hold vibe against your clit under the diaper and panties and continue dancing until you edge
2. Remove the vibe but keep the plug in then straddle the side of the bathtub and hump it 20 times
3. Get on all fours on the ground and hump the air 5 times
4. remove the plug and insert an ice cube, then replace the plug
5. Circle your clit 10 times under your panties
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until you reach the edge

Well, this was a long one but so incredibly fun!
The butt plug I used can be found here and it is so nice

Here is the vibrator I use (the egg one with the remote)

So, I used spit as lube for my butt plug (not sure why, but I felt like doing that) I only spit on it a few times which made inserting it extremely difficult, but I managed to fit in inside of me.

I pushed my vibe up against my clit while I turned it to lvl 3 and began going through the a simple combination I used to do in my dance classes.

It was extremely embarrassing to watch myself in a diaper with one hand down the front as I moved in front of the mirror. Every time I took a step I could feel the plug inside of me and it made it so much harder.

I was able to edge and I stopped and had to take a few minutes to relax before straddling the edge of the tub. It felt good to hump it, especially with the plug shifting on my muscles.

After 20, I climbed down onto all fours and spread my legs so I could hump the air. Removing the plug was hard and made me even more wet, but pushing the ice cube inside of it and then replacing the butt plug was very intense.

I was cold and very full.

Rubbing my clit only ten times was torture before I had to endure the whole thing over again.

After inserting another 7 ice cubes in my ass, I was able to edge.
Posted in Dare Reports
Views 2007 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments