Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cbtslave999

Rate this Entry

Sissys Introduction (Story)

Posted 03-22-2015 at 07:10 AM by cbtslave999

(one of my PM dares is to write a story with that persons likes and interests. This is one of them. Enjoy)

Sissys Introduction

Im a pretty normal straight edged guy, or so thats what people think I am at least. I have some dark secrets, fetishes and fantasies that ive always kept to myself. But for some reason, one night out at the bar I met a woman who changed my life forever.

It seemed like a normal night out, I was alone just looking to meet new people. As I was at the bar ordering my drink, the most beautifull woman walks up to me and says to the bartender "Put that on my tab, and ill have the usual"

My jaw literaly dropped. How could a woman so gorgeous be buying me a drink? I thought to myself. I wouldnt even attempt buying her a drink, thinking she is out of my league. "Thank you" I say to her.
She just stares at me waiting for her drink and eyes me fom top to bottom with a wicked grin on her face.
"here is your drinks" the bartender says as he sets them in front of us.

"Follow me" she says as she grabs her drink and walks away. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I followed right behind her. I could not stop looking at her ass, until I noticed she turned her head at me and caught me looking. We then got to a booth at the far end of the bar, fairly quiet and a good place to have a conversation.

We sat down and she says to me "I couldnt help but notice you staring at my ass" embarrassed I couldnt think of anything to say, so I just nodded my head in shame.

"naughty boy, I might just have to take you home and teach you a lesson" she says.
My eyes lit up like a kid on christmas morning.
"I see you are quite fond of that idea" she states
"um, what do you have in mind?" I ask nervously
"I guess you will have to find out now wont you?" she says as she starts rubbing her foot on my leg under the table.

"Ill do anything" I blurt out for some reason or another

"Well then, I think I have found myself a new playtoy, lets finish these drinks and head to my place" she says. We finished our drinks and caught a cab to her place. Not much was said in the cab, but she was getting rather touchy. I got so aroused, I just wanted to ravish her right there in the cab.

What seemed like an eternity, we finally reached her house. We got up to the door went in, she shut the door behind me, turned on the light and said "Strip" in a very dominating voice.
"I..uhh." was all I could get out before she interupted me with. " I thought you said you would do anything?"

"yes I did" I said as I started to remove my clothes.

"good, meet me upstairs last door on the right when you are naked." she said

I couldnt believe it, it was very strange that she wanted me to strip, and she wasnt even going to stay and watch it.

I then walk upstairs and into the bedroom. She is standing there with a robe covering her whole body. "Lay on the bed" she commanded

I layed down and she walked over and grabbed my wrist and guided it to the corner of the bed and cuffed it in. "whoa, wait a sec" I said as she put her finger over my mouth seductively and gave me a "sssshhhhh" she then did the other hand on the other bed post, as she went for my ankles I really started to get nervous.

She then blindfolded me and said "ill be right back"
What seemed like ages for her to return, didnt stop my cock from being rock hard. Until I felt an extreme coldness on my cock, I yelped.
"keep quiet, I got to calm you down" she said
I could just feel my cock shrink, it was so humiliating. Then I heard her fumbling wig=th something and I could feel something going around my cock and balls, the my something around my cock. (CLICK) Was all I heard.

She then removed the blindfold, and to my horror I looked down and she had locked me in a chastity belt.
"Please no, you cant do this" I protest
"I already have" she giggles as she pulls out a camera and starts taking pictures of me. "poor boy, so much information in your wallet I found downstairs, Where you live, where you work. Why what would your boss or co-workers say if they saw these pictures?"

"please, Ill do anything" I cried

"well thats twice now you told me you would do any thing. So your first task is, that im going to untie you and you are going to put on these nice slutty clothes I picked out for you" she says as she ponts over to a chair in her room.

"anything just dont show anyone those pictures" I plead

She then unties me and I walk over and start putting them on, bra, panties, a frilly dress you would normally see on a doll, nylons and a blond wig.

"Almost done, sit she says"as she grabs a make-up case. She then continued to put makeup and eyeliner on my face. I looked in the mirror and couldnt even recognize myself.

She handed me a purse and said "Theres some money in there, I want you to walk down to the corner store and buy some tampons"

"you cant be serious" I said

"You said you would do anything, and if you dont want these pictures to get out, or your cock to get out of theat chastity belt, then you better go" she said very sternly

"There is high heels of all sizes in the closet, find a pair that fits and get moving, no one will recognize you dont worry" She said devilishly

I then got ready walked out the door and wondered what the hell ive gotten myself into, yet a part of me was loving it. I started walking and realized this is not going to be a one time thing. My cock swelled in its tiny prison as I began walking to the store, wondering if I will be recognized, or more importantly, whats in store for me when I get back.

The end
or is it?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1880 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments