Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

23rd November

Posted 11-24-2014 at 01:17 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So I've run out of sleeping dares, though I have been told to repeat some of the ones I have just recently done, so will be adding them to my list again. As a result last night I had a choice of wither going topless or bottomless and I decided to go bottomless. I had to edge twice before going to bed so I was really aroused and when i went to bed, I was partially lying in my juices from where I had got aroused.

This morning I ate my cereal first before my shower, and i risked doing it off the floor in the kitchen because nobody was due up to after 12 and I was up before then. I had a shower and wore leggings, shorts,t-shirt, bra. I wrote 'willing slut' on my left thigh.

It's a Sunday so a very relaxed day. Well, if you aren't part of the drama society. I had a rehearsal so I was being called all sorts of names all afternoon, including my own name, so I had to drink three times in rehearsal because a lot of the time I was called my character's name.

I also had to apnk myself for any times I edged or cummed today so I had to spank myself two lots of 25 because of the sleeping dare tonight which is the same as last nights.

I don't like my new rule of writing any blog post/story entry nude because it's quite cold in my flat.

My blog post on what to vote for is going up in 10 minutes,

Write again soon
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 705 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments