Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Toy Shopping

Posted 10-20-2014 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

With Christmas coming up, I have been trying to make a list of things that I really want for anybody who asks, and maybe also a special little treat for myself.

Other than clothes and books shopping, my other favorite thing to shop for is toys.

The thought of getting a new toy is just so exciting. Buying it, waiting to get it home and getting a chance to open it. Feeling your excitement build the longer you have to wait.

And then finally, the time comes and you get to open the package. You get to take it out, put in whatever batteries, set it up and try it for the for the first time ... I get so excited just thinking about it.

While I was searching online today, I came across a new toy that I have never seen. It just came out this year, and is very technologically advanced. It is voice activated and you can teach it to behave the way you like it to. I have read the reviews and everybody seems to love it.

I might just have to get one of these for somebody on my shopping list.
Views 670 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love it! And I love shopping for toys too, but I think this year it's going to be Dr. Seuss books...or the Frozen movie. Or more Barbie stuff. Hmm, time to make a list...
    Posted 10-20-2014 at 02:58 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Hehe... I love it sweetie! I, of course, thought you were talking about the type of toys we like to shop for
    Such as one of these!
  3. Old Comment
    Well played. Can never have too many toys.
    Posted 10-20-2014 at 07:21 PM by Mr-Lover-Lover Mr-Lover-Lover is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I love your ideas for toys. And Tink's too. Not sure what I will get myself. But it will most likely involve more dress-up things.