Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Our First Meeting: The perfect day

Posted 10-04-2014 at 10:30 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

One of the things that Asslvr and I talked about doing most when we were together, was waking up beside each other and being able to cuddle. And after being able to do it, I really do have to say that it is going to be one of the biggest things that I miss. That time in the morning when the sun hasn't fully risen, and you can lay there sleepily in bed, in each others arms, or reaching out and touching each other, all warm and cuddly in the blankets, almost feeling as though you are a part of the bed … that is the closest thing to heaven, that we can experience here on earth.

With that being said, it seriously sucked to force ourselves to get out of bed, pack up and head off on the next leg of our adventure.

But I am so glad that we did. We drove to one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen (if anybody is interested in seeing some of our trip photos, please feel free to ask one of us and we would gladly pm you a link to the dropbox). We spent time sightseeing, and shopping, and just walking hand in hand down the street.

We got to share our first meal together. Thankfully Asslvr was able to put his deviousness aside, and we just enjoyed the morning like any other couple … except we weren't just like any other couple, and it all came flooding back when I realized that I was going to have to ask him, out loud, if I was allowed to go pee *blush*. This may have been one of the hardest things for me to adjust to. This rule already made me pretty squirmy over the phone or through text, but in person? Eeeeek! Thankfully he really was sweet to me, and didn't add any conditions before I was granted permission.

Some of you may remember from a previous blog post, that I wear a bracelet that serves as a reminder that I belong to Asslvr, well this bracelet is sadly on its last legs. It is getting worn out, and I have been really scared that it wouldn't be able to survive even to the day of the trip, but it did. Sir had mentioned that maybe we should find a more permanent replacement for the bracelet while I was visiting.

Being somebody who gets really awkward and blushy when given gifts, I tried not to think about this as we were walking around looking in all the little shops, but of course he brought it up a few times, and he managed to choose the perfect thing: It is a beautiful butterfly pendant to hang around my neck. It is made out of silver and pieces of colored amber. It is the most gorgeous thing that I have ever seen, and he insisted on buying it for me, to remind me of him. I could not have asked for a better symbol of our relationship.

After a perfect day, we got back to our hotel room, and decided to have our first movie date. But first, I decided to change into a new outfit that I picked out especially for this trip. It is a white lace, see through, short nighty, with ruffles on the straps and back, and a little blue bow on the front (some of you girls got to see a picture of it before I left). Although it came with a matching g-string, I decided to be brave and wear it without panties. After showing Asslvr (a small tease), we curled up on the bed, and watched a funny blushy movie together. It felt so good to be cuddled up and laughing together, even if I had to cover my face with my hands, the blanket or hide it in his chest at the blushy parts.

I had also brought along a new toy for us to try for the first time together; My vibrating nipple clamps. Afterwards, while we were all snug in the bed, Sir instructed me to place the clamps on my nipples and turn them on. Wowza! It was a completely new sensation. It wasn’t bad, but it was weird. They were intense and super loud. Boy did they know how to vibrate. And the weight of them made me feel thankful that I was laying on my back for the first try.

With the clamps still turned on, Sir had me use my fingers to rub my clit. I was so wet in anticipation of allowing Sir to feel my wetness for the first time. He knew I was nervous, so he let me continue to touch myself until I was on the edge. I begged him to let me cum, and after stopping me twice, he finally said my trigger words, causing me to explode, releasing the tension from my body.

After recovering, I asked Sir if I was allowed to touch again. This time he asked me to use my little egg vibrator. I started by rubbing it on my wet hole, sliding it up to my clit, feeling my wetness spread itself around, I couldn’t stop imagining Sir’s hands on me, teasing me, and coaxing me to cum. All too soon I was close again, begging Sir to let me cum, again he obliged.

He then asked me if he could help me this time. I nodded eagerly, and he had me continue to use the vibe on my swollen and sensitive clit. This time he placed his hand over mine, and slowly moved the vibrator away from my clit. He slid his hand between my legs, and felt my throbbing clit, feeling how wet and smooth I was for him. He continued to help me climb closer and closer to yet another amazing orgasm.

When I thought we were done for the night, Sir leaned over and whispered that he would love to taste me.. He asked me if he was allowed the pleasure of tasting me for the first time. Now, this is something that I know he has wanted to do for me for a very long time. It is something that I have never ever experienced before, but have fantasized about A LOT. I don’t remember what my answer was, but I do remember that it was indecisive and that my heart was pounding outside of my chest, my face was bright red and wide eyes, my hands and knees were shaking, I was terrified but thrilled at the same time.

Sir didn’t wait for me to answer. We have two safewords for a reason. He climbed between my legs, and at that moment I thought “holy shit what is he doing?” as he parted my knees and I realized what he was about to do. I didn’t once think about using those safewords, I just layed my trust in him, took a deep breath and moaned out loud as his tongue touched my clit for the first time.

I can’t even describe it for you, because I feel like I was floating on a cloud during the experience. All I know is that I came for him, hard and fast, and that it was over WAY too soon.

This was one of the most perfect days I have experienced … and even as I write this, I can’t stop smiling (like serious, cheek hurting smiles here). I am so glad that I was able to experience it with Asslvr.

To be continued ....
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would ask what part of the day was your favorite but I am pretty sure I can already guess miss blushy face! I am glad you got to experience oral after all this time too.
  2. Old Comment
    I am not miss blushy face! Are you trying to imply that I blush a bit?

Honestly though, I dont think I could choose just one favorite moment ftom the day, it was all just too perfect.
  3. Old Comment

So a lot of this happened both times I read this. And then blushing and thoroughly riveted for that last bit - and I'm kind of speechless. Fantastic writing. I have never been on the edge of my seat reading a report like this before. My jaw may have dropped a couple times...
    Posted 10-05-2014 at 10:28 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    *blushes* NLG said it all. I feel speechless!
    I love this second part! When does the next come out?!
    Oral is amazing, isn't it?
  5. Old Comment
    I liked reading about you getting oral from him and how that was all new to you. So adorable!

But I liked even more how he got you that perfect pendant! Cherish that and the things it symbolizes!
  6. Old Comment
    I am so incredibly happy for you. Wow.

I won't call out any particular parts for fear of making you blush again
  7. Old Comment
    Sweetie, this is so wonderfully written.. you manage to make us sound exciting

All jokes aside... thank you so much for everything... this really was the perfect day and one of the best days I have ever had.
  8. Old Comment
    This sounds like a totallt perfect first day together!
  9. Old Comment
    I really shouldn't have tried to read everyone's lovey blog posts togther. Although this has a high sex content to it, you can feel the love pouring out of the words every step. Making me all soppy!
  10. Old Comment
    @NLG - Your comment made me speechless. Thank you.

@Eivins - Yes it is *blushes*

@DRW - Adorable? Why do people always use that word! But yes, I do cherish the pendant and it means so much to me.

@Madl - Too late, I already blushed.

@DMB- I am not even sorry for making you soppy. I am glad that even though it was sexual, you could all feel the love.

@Asslvr - Well you ARE pretty exciting. And I agree, it was a perfect day and also pretty high on my list.