Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.22 average.

3 Months!!!!!!

Posted 09-19-2014 at 07:30 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today, at this moment, it marks exactly 3 months since the day that Asslvr sent me his first message, that absolutely changed my world.

I was sick at the time, I had the flu, but we spent the first few days just talking. It felt like we learned almost everything about each other in those first few days, and almost none of it related to D/s. We talked about our families, relationships, our past, our hobbies, absolutely EVERYTHING!

It is so hard to explain to somebody the instant connection and feelings we had towards each other. It was so scary, because I had this immediate sense of trust, and urge to spill out everything to him, things I had never told anybody. It is very unlike me to trust people so easily. It is so hard to explain what it was about him, maybe his willingness to open up to me, or maybe just his genuine sweet nature, but I instantly felt at ease with him.

After those first few days, and after I started to feel better, he asked me if I wanted to start a trial as his sub. I agreed and he gave me a few general rules (no touching or cumming without permission, always be honest, etc), but really it was mostly just getting to know the kinky side of each other.

That was even more incredible. It was so nice to have somebody that I could share every possible kinky thought I have ever had, every fantasy I have ever imagined, even the ones that I keep locked so far inside me, I didn't even realize that I had. And I wanted to experience them all with him.

Exactly one week after his first message to me, he asked me if I would accept him as my Master. After only a week, it seemed like we had been together for months. I obviously agreed. Next week, one week from today, will mark 3 months of me being his sub, and I think that is a date that is just as important as the first day that we talked.

As a lot of you know, I will be travelling to see Asslvr in a few days. I am so excited and grateful to be able to have the opportunity to be with him in person to celebrate this small (although very large to both of us) milestone in our D/s relationship.

It has been a magical 3 months, and I can't help but feel like it is only the start of a wonderful relationship. I can't wait to write another post in 3 months to share our progress together.

I want to thank Asslvr for being wonderful and amazing, and sweet and devilish and torturous and scrumptious and incredible, and Mine!

And thank you to everybody on getDare who have been there with us and for us and supported and encouraged us on our journey. I say it all the time, but I really do feel like my whole world has changed in these past 3 months, ad I owe it all to each and every one of you, but especially Asslvr.
Views 1489 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy 3 months anniversary!!! I loved reading this, it made me smile!
  2. Old Comment
    *films your first meeting and directs a short Indie kinky film that wins a million awards including best actress*
    Oh goodness! 3 months! So exciting! I love seeing those D/s couples that work on here! And you two so... obviously do! I wouldn't say that meeting up in person is a small milestone. It's pretty darn big!
    You can't wait to write about three months from now.. but I can't wait for you to write about.. next week! Hehe!
    *turns into a fly*
  3. Old Comment
    Yay! Happy 3 month anniversary! And have a tortuosly fun-filled visit! *giggles*
  4. Old Comment
    I remember my 3 month mark with Shadow. For some reason 3 months seemed to be a really big deal for me. Like its no longer something that could end in a split second. It is real and has a whole new depth of meaning.

So glad both off you have this amazing relationship!
  5. Old Comment
    I hope you have a fun time. I guess 3 months is 1/4 of a year which is why its probably quite significant. All I could think about after reading this is "aaawwwwwww"
  6. Old Comment
    congratulations to you both! i was also really sick when i first started talking to my dom.. maybe it's good luck i'll be with him for six months sometime next week, and it totally doesn't feel like it's been that long. i hope you both have a wonderful time when you meet up and know that you have TONS of supporters here <3
  7. Old Comment
    Congratulations to the two of you! I always really like reading about your interactions on getDare, you seem like one of the couples that really work! I only recently heard you two are going to meet up for real, that's so exciting! I hope this is only the start of something really amazing for the two of you! Thanks for sharing!
  8. Old Comment
    Congratulations! And safe travels for your trip That is so exciting! As always, I am extremely happy for both of you and wish you lots and lots of good things.
    Posted 09-19-2014 at 08:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Such huge congratulations. I know every moment feels painfully slow right now, but the day will soon be here.

And that moment when you step off the plane and see him for the first time, feel his arms around you. That pure joy and elation and 'this feels right' feeling will make up for every heartache and struggle you've been through. The butterflies will fly away.

10. Old Comment
    Just now catching up on blogs seems I am always a few days behind I love hearing how people met, when I first asked Brooke to be mine it was after just a week as well and I had intended the trial period to be much longer but... when you know you know. I hope you two have fun in person its something every d/s couple would love to do but most of us never have happen. I can only imagine all the fun things he has planned for you!
  11. Old Comment
    Thanks everyone for all of your support!! I agree it has been the most amazing 3 months! I wish I could let all of you know some of my "plans"... but for now they are top secret

Sweetie, thank you so much for everything, and I know the next 3 months will be just as magical!
  12. Old Comment
    You are both lucky to have each other and very deserving of each other. I need say nothing more.
  13. Old Comment
    Thank you to everybody for your well wishes.

@Eivins - I was against the idea of you filming our first meeting, but we can reenact it for you :P I am very excited, and have been working really hard on my blog series about our first meeting.

@Brookie - I feel the same way. 3 months seems to put everything in a new category. It seems more real and permanent somehow. I can't explain it.

@Lola - Maybe being sick IS goodluck. I go back and forth between feeling like it has been forever since we bet, and not being able to believe it has already been 3 months.

@Asslvr - Magical is the perfect word to describe everything.

Thank you again to everybody who has shown us love and support.