Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Next Step Searching For One Slave.

Posted 08-12-2014 at 02:08 AM by MasterDaddy02

I know that everyone wonders and want to experience the feelings of being account to someone as a slave. What I mean by that is being controlled of your own free will and letting another have the say on every aspect. That is totally different then being forced to do something against your will and not having the right or the freedom to say how far you will let the limits be or go for you. As a master, it is your job to really think through what type of master you really are and be honest from the beginning when you look for a slave who will put all their trust in you.

The type of person who I am looking for is one that is knowing what they are getting themselve into and is willing to put their trust in me. They are willing to share from the beginning the limits that they have in being my slave and under my control. I am only looking for a female.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 724 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you are searching for a slave, try making a post in the "Slave/Master Area". You may find better results like that.
    Posted 08-12-2014 at 07:16 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline