Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 6u3k

Rate this Entry

Marcavious anal and testicular torment dare.

Posted 01-08-2014 at 05:55 AM by 6u3k
Tags anal, ball, cum, extreme, pain

First tie your nuts up tightly and smack them 100 time
Now take your thick unlubed plug and slam it harshly in and of your ass for 5 minutes straight

Warmup over

Now starting off x=1
Now find a number generator and generate a number between 10-25
Mutiply this by x and swat your nuts and ass hole with a hair brush that many times.
Repeat addin 1 to x uuntill x = 25
So next it will be a random generated number (10-25) times 2 then 3 and so on.

Once you finish your 25th set take your plug and ram it in and out for another 5 minutes

Finally leave the plug in. Untie you nuts and masturbate as mentioned in linearizationcannon Post till you cum twice.

You can remove the plug and relax

100 smacks wasnt really bad it actually was kind of a warm up ><

havent had any anal torment in a while so ramming my unlubed plug in really made me yelp. reapeating it for 5 minutes straight made me howl as my rim started to pulse and burn in pain. it was also left gaped/rosebud some as well.

1x23=23 this actually hurt my rim a bit more then I expected. the "warm up" secured that it would leave a very sharp sting of pain with each hit.

2x24=48
3x11=33
4x17=68
5x15=75
6x19=114
7x25=175 at this point my nuts were really bright red and throbbing nicely but it was my rim that really hurt. Ive never abused it this much befor and I still had a long way to go. It was pulsing and burning badly
8x25=200
9x13=117
10x14=140
11x12=132
12x18=216 needless to say by this point my ass had clenched back shut very tightly. that didnt stop the shock waves of pain though
13x23=299
14x21=295
15x16=240my eyes started watering at this point and I couldnt tell if it was from the pain in my nuts or ass. all I know is they were both getting quite intense.
16x19=294
17x10=170 was very glad to see a low number but wasnt prepeard for it to be the last one I saw. my hopes were soon squashed as I kept swatting away at my nuts and hole sending waves of pain up my spine with every hit making me howl.
18x14=254
19x11=209
20x19=380
21x21=461 looking at this number put a lump in my throat I had not really thought about how high the mutiplication would take the numbers. each hit to my rim took a bit of breathing. each one making me jerk and howl. my cheeks were very moist at this point having not stopped at all during this except to jot down notes for my blog
22x24=528
23x16=368
24x14=336
25x22=550 fuck >< with seeing to numbers in the 300s I was hopeing to get lucky on my last one but fuck no. I couldnt believe the strenghth of the pain in my rim the pulsing felt like it went through my entire ass and up into me some even each hit sending pain not just in the rim but actually felt like it was shooting up the rectum as well for a long while now.

pantting and drying my eyes I reach over for the plug. with a deep breath I rammed it in and screamed out in pain. took allot of willpower to start pulsing it in and out for the next 5 minutes. every minute felt like an hour as I layed there crying in agony.

finally leaving the plug in my pulsng throbbing abused ass I reached down to my bruiesed and batterd nuts.
after 5305 hits with a brush I was going to have to find a way to cum by smashing them against the part of my cock hidden behind them not once but twice.

I was howling and whimpering to much to cum it seemed. I dont know how much time had passed as I tried to climax. my ass trying to clench down on the plug as I get close only to make me jerk from the pain and loose it. finally after what seemed like ages I was able to cum. cant call it a climax of pleausre but a climax of pain would fit perfectly as my nuts to shoot my load and my torture rim tried to tighten on the plug.

laying there a weeping mess I had to muster up the ability to do it a second time. I dont think I have to explain how painfull it was to do again.

this was a truely grulling and aganoizing dare to try and complete the testicular pain was horrible expecially at the end trying to cum through that kind of means.

the main thing that was trueling torturing with the attention to my rim. just trying to pull that plug out after it was all said in done fuck. took a good long while before it stoped aching with everything I did.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2653 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments