Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

BtO's "vibratro dares"

Posted 11-23-2013 at 06:17 PM by AnalGirl1

I did BtO's dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105283
My Reports:
1:
Luckily I had all the toys and clothes, but I took a old swimsuite (pretty tight, actually) instead of a seamless body.
I went to the cinema with some friends the same evening, I read this dare, and did #6. I went to the cinema without the key and locked my belt in the washingroom before the movie started.
I should have done #1 before, so I would have known the vibrator was on a way to strong level for a whole movie - and i hadn't cummed for a few days.
So after about 20minutes i was shacking and concentrating on not to cum, but it was just a matter of time. So I came the first time a few minutes later. It felt awesome, but I had to stay absolutely quite and calm, wich turned me on so much. I managed it quite good, but a young guy, who sat beside me, glanced over to me a few times. He probably recognized my (little) shaking.
So the movie went on, and so did the vibrator. I had two more orgasms, but I totally lost track of time, so I had no idea when I had them, or even how long we already sat in the cinema. I stopped watching the movie, because I couldn't concentrate. I just closed my eyes and tried to avoide pleasure . Somewhen the movie stopped, when I was near the edge of orgasm 4, and everybody stood up and went out. On the stairs down Orgams 4 arrived. I stopped walking, grabbed the handrail and twitched. The same moment a friend asked me, what's wrong, and I said "I twist my ankle" (pretty good lie?! ). A few seconds later we went on and soon were sitting in my best friends car.
But the vibrator didn't stopped in the car... and soon I reached Orgasm #5, helped by the vibration of the car, with 3 other guys in the car. Luckily the music was loud, and I hope noone noticed.
When I was back at home, I headed to the toilett and dressed off. My thong and pantyhose were soaked wet, but the swimsuite stopped it to make my shorts wet.
So it was a GREAT evening, although I don't know what the movie is about

2:
Level 8: Ecstasy
The day after my cinema visit (I thought it's a good idea, because I wouldn't cum so often), I wanted to go to a club with my friends. So I put on the clothes and took the toys (all 3) with me to my best friends. We drank something and before we left I went to the bathroom and inserted my toys (on low this time) and locked the belt.
We meet 3 friends (male) at the club and started drinking and talking. My pleasure started growing, but slowly, because the toys were on low. The hours went on, but I had to go to the dancefloor and move my hips to get near an orgasm. When it came, I quickly walked to the next chair and sat down. The pressure on my vibrator give me the rest and I went over the edge. I twitched and closed my eyes. A few moments later a stranger touched me, and asked if i was ok. It was his chair I sat on, and two friends of him were watching me *blush*. I said, I drank to much and went away, feeling my thong wet between my legs. I calmed down pretty quick and kept talking and drinking with my friends. Later they wanted to go dancing and I went with them. The dancing turned me on and i came closer to the second orgasm. But I didn't reach over the edge for a long time. My best friend left, but I had to keep going. So I went to the toilet and rubbed my shorts until I came the second time. I didn't concentrate enough, and so a yell escaped my lips, and someone in the room shouted "Who is having fun in here?" ;D.
I went out and realized, all my friends had left. I went to the bar, because it was time for another drink, and i spent all the money left. So I had to cum during 30min or have a guy spend me a drink. I went to the dancefloor to get more 'excited' but I didn't really came close to a orgasm during 30min.
Then I saw the guy, whose chair I was sitting on before. I started talking to him, and he spend me a drink. It was about 05:00 and only a few people left. After a bit we went dancing, and he made me hot! We danced really close, and when I came closer to the orgasm i started rubbing my short/croth to his muscular tight. He was really good looking, but a bit shy, so he just grabbed my ass. I started to edge and fall into his arms, when i reached to orgasm. I kissed him in that very same moment, and after a few moment we left the dancefloor. Of course he thought I'm drunk (I was, but not collapsing-drunk) and after setting up a date with him in a week in that club, I left.
What a night!!!

3:
Level 15: Give a head
A week after Ecstasy I dressed, as ordered, and met the guy in the club at 11pm. My plan was to stay away from an orgasm for a long time, and suck him after a few hours (many hours - so i don't have to feel like a free whore. But i recognized, there is no difference between minutes and hours ^^).
I thought, it would help not to be so sensitive, to cum in the morning, but it did NOT! Sometimes I even get hornier from orgasms - especially, when I can't get my mind off from something.
So we talked and drank for a while, when I realized, I won't stand many hours. So I started flirting hard, touching him, making sexual insinuation. And it didn't took long, until I realised, ... I will cum in a few minutes. I asked him to go out of the club, and lead him down an alley, concentrating on not to push the vibrator into the wrong(right^^ )place. I told him, how good he looks, touched his (nearly) sixpack and reached for his cock. First he was shocked, but when he smiled I went down on my knees, opened his belt, and ...
came. The situation had made me so horny, I felt like such a big slut - it was great . On the orgasm, I nearly fell forward, my head pressed against his boxers I started licking his cock through the boxers. And soon I was sucking him of.
When he came (into the condom), I pulled it of with my mouth, dressed him (closed his belt,...), stood up, took the condom out of my mouth and said "Thanks" with a smile. He asked me, what I want to do now, and I said, I have something to do and he should go home and call me.
So I went back into the club, already feeling the second orgasm incoming (slowly)
I thought about it for a while, but I had no choice - I had to find a stranger, who i will never meet again, and suck his cock... fast!
I drank a few shots, to calm down, and so my memory is a bit cloudy. But I found a guy from france (never met again - check) and was on a toilet cabin with him pretty fast. His cock was long and thin, and when he started to become rougher, ... he fucked my throat until he came (hard to say that), and I liked it . I think he just had the right cock size for this. He came loud! and then he pulled me up, smacked my ass, said something like "You're a hot sucking bitch" and pushed me out of the cabin. I was shocked by this, and there were two guys looking at me, talking dirty (I can't remember the exact words). I was so ashamed and horny at the same time, my second orgasm building up. I went out of the club and into a cab. I was struggling on not cumming in the cab, but managed it and so i collapsed immediately after entering my flat, twitching on the ground on the 2nd orgasm. After this I saw myself in the mirror and realized, my knees have been dirty the whole time... i wonder if that's the reason why the france-guy knew so fast what i was about to do...
What a CRAZY night!
I never felt so much like a Slut before... and it's making me horny
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2168 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice! Great reports. I loved reading them.
    Posted 11-23-2013 at 06:52 PM by collegekid1204 collegekid1204 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    WOW! You such a brave girl! Cool report!
    Posted 11-24-2013 at 05:28 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Wear vibrator for your next date too!
    Posted 11-24-2013 at 09:56 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  4. Old Comment
    great reports, I love your vibrator dares!
  5. Old Comment
    Another Hot report, two cocks in one night very naughty
  6. Old Comment
    So damn hot to read.