Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

What does love mean?

Posted 11-03-2013 at 05:10 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

*A group of researchers asked children 4 to 8 years of the same question * What does love mean? *
Responses were much deeper and more extensive than anyone could ever imagine.
If you do not like, nor any case should not say * I love you *. But if you love, you have to talk about it constantly. People forget it
Jessica 8 years

Love - It is when mommy sees daddy in the toilet and does not think it's gross
Mark 6 years

When you love somebody, your eyelashes all the time take off and go down, up and down, and from under them spilling stars
Karen 7 years

Love - is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him on the whole day alone
Merry Ann 4 years

Love - is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, and then he wears it every day
Noel 7 years

Love - is when mom makes dad coffee and sip sip before to give him the cup, which would make sure it tasty
Danny 7 years

Love - is what makes you smile when you're tired
Terry 4 years

Love - is when you go somewhere to eat, and you give somebody most of your fried potato chips without making them give you something in return
Chrissy 6 years

If someone loves you, he says, especially your name. And you know that your name is safe when it is in his mouth
Billy 4 years

When my grandmother got sick with arthritis, she could not bend over and paint her toenails. And my grandfather ever did it for her, even when his hands too sick arthritis. This is love
Rebecca 6 years

Well, finally - the author Leo Baskaglia once explained the meaning of this poll. The aim was to find the most caring child.
So, the four winners was the kid whose old neighbor recently lost his wife .... When he saw that the man was crying, the child came into his yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the boy said,"Nothing. I just helped him cry!"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1537 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have heard this a few times over the years and it still takes my breath away every time. Kids are so perceptive and intelligent, more so than we give them credit for. Love is at its purest form when it comes from a child.

And I know this is off topic, but how anybody, in this world, can hurt a child after hearing how wonderful and innocent and pure they are kills me.
    Posted 11-03-2013 at 03:30 PM by butterflyslave butterflyslave is offline