Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Day 3: Tedium [Finished?]

Posted 08-19-2013 at 10:48 PM by JTN2010
Updated 08-20-2013 at 04:06 AM by JTN2010

Dares Today
Finishing up yesterday:
400 more lines (from Sunday) I'm 300 lines in. I should finish it tomorrow depending on how much downtime I have.
A Purity Quiz (25% done) Finished it and got 63.7% pure. I really don't know if that's good or bad :P

Today's Dares
I posted in the following 3 person above me dares: Person Above Fetish Dare (I chose Anal)
And I had to do this dare I only had one condom left but I filled it with water and tied it off the best I could. Frankly it came out at an odd shape (because of lying in the freezer and leaking a bit) but it worked sort of. Also the 10 minutes of quite awkward since it was so slippery. The only nice thing is, since it was ice, it was pretty slippery going in (a bit too big for my taste but it wasn't an intense fucking either)
Person Above Every Time you get a PM Got this dare Could take me out of diapers... Either way 6 days of that.
Milovana Person Above Dare (no response yet)

Long Term Dares
Spank Bank:: 4139(l)4241(r).
Panties for 2 days
Finally got a response in Person Above Diaper/Baby Dares Obviously I won't do any ENTIRE day but I'll do an entire day while I'm in my door (since I'm busy on Tuesdays I'll aim for Wednesday) also I need to buy baby food (:/) and a bottle.

Didn't intend for these to become long term dares but Sunday was a busy day with social stuff.

Hypnosis Files I've Listened to Today
Email Slave: [email protected]

Other Thoughts

I MIGHT stop doing the blog posts. Like I'm keeping up with most of the dares and stuff, but maintaining the blog is tedious. On the weekends when I have some extra time I might recap the week or something but otherwise it's too time consuming to have any decent quality.
Views 1120 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments