Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutsuki

Rate this Entry

Diaper Dare

Posted 07-17-2013 at 01:35 AM by slutsuki

I just received my new diapers through the post yesterday morning. First time I have had some to play with for a couple of years - and especially since I discovered this board very recently. So I plan to be using them regularly now.

I started with my own dare posted an hour ago here. It is #1371.

Pulled on my diaper and a pair of clear PVC knickers with red lace trim. I had to wear a dressing gown whilst cooking as my kitchen is overlooked by the next door's upstair's flat. I would love to be humiliated by someone seeing me in my diaper and knickers, but only someone who would enjoy seeing me. I will not embarrass someone who probably has no desire to see this.

Anyway, I didn't realise how arousing cooking breakfast can be. Must do it again sometime.

After everything had cooled I took my special breakfast into the bathroom and loaded it into my diaper, front and back. Managed to spill a bit of the porridge on the floor so I made myself get down and lick it up.

Kept it all there for half an hour, regularly rubbing and squeezing.

Returned to the bathroom and added some extra flavouring with a little piss. Rubbed my panties well to mix it up and then removed panties and diaper. Spread diaper on the floor and down on hands and knees admired my mess for a minute or two. Then, not using hands, ate 3 mouthfuls.

Really wasn't too bad and, unfortunately, no taste of the flavouring.

Showered without playing with myself.

Next time I would add at least 2 more portions of porridge and only one slice of toast. I would also have a good, longish piss to add taste.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2059 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments