Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Slave to Free to Slightly Controlled

Posted 04-29-2013 at 03:28 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:32 PM by Rose_Angel

Okay, so many people who regularly visit my blogs already know something I've never publicly announced on getDare. And I'm sure many, from reading my blogs, were able to figure it out.

Most of my reports on here have been reports to Dravot, and that is of course for a reason. Last summer, my "lesbian lover," Frosty, and I decided to compete in who could be more submissive, via The Sub Wars. Before this, I had already had asked Dravot for several dares, and was becoming good friends with him when chatting on messenger, and was considering asking him to Dom me.

After the first week of the Sub Wars, I in fact asked him to do this. He was more than pleased, and accepted immediately. Of course, we waited for the competition to be over before we officially began anything.

For those of you who read my punishment for failing challenge blog, you'll see that I went for nearly two months without cumming. That was not actually a challenge I gave to myself, but one that he initially set for me, which was extended for reasons I don't intend on explaining right now.

While I greatly enjoyed serving him, I found myself in a new relationship, and extremely, extremely happy. I wanted to take all my time and get to know my boyfriend, spend more time with him, etc. I didn't want to do D/s anymore, or be in any committed relationship outside of my boyfriend. So I ended my submission to Dravot, as well as ended my domination over three males. I took a hiatus from gD for a while.

And let me tell you... I came, and I came a LOT! I was free, free to cum whenever I wanted, whenever I pleased, and just for the sake of doing it because I was free. Don't get me wrong, it was very awkward at first, and for a while, I still addressed Dravot as Master on accident near the beginning of my freedom, as we didn't stop being friends. I probably came around... 20 times a week, at least, once I was free.

I am still very, very happy with my boyfriend, but I did miss being controlled a little bit. So I made a random list of colors and asked Dravot to choose a color. Not having any idea why I asked him to choose one, he chose the third color on my list, which meant that I would cum three times a week for the month of April.

We discussed that idea a bit more, and determined that any extra orgasms meant one cold shower, and any orgasms short of 3 per week meant two cold showers, and that I couldn't cum more than once in a day.

I don't have an elaborate report for the month of April, as I didn't keep track of when I came.

But wow! It was so difficult. After being free for a couple months, limiting myself to three orgasms per week was very difficult. I was often horny, but I wanted to make my orgasms last throughout the week, as I didn't get very many.

And I was used to cumming multiple times in a session, so refraining from doing so again was slightly irritating, especially as the orgasms get better and better after each consecutive one, until it gets to the point where I literally can't stand to do any more. So essentially, I was denied that privilege.

I absolutely detest cold showers. They are by far, hands down, the worst type of punishment I have ever had. (That isn't to discredit Dravot's creativeness... were other things not in my limits... I am sure there would have been much worse things in store for me for breaking rules (not that it happened often of course)).

Needless to say, as much as I desired extra orgasms, as well as multiple orgasms, I chose to be "good," because I did not want the consequence that came with it. Even though Dravot is not my Master anymore, I still greatly respect him, and will of course always carry out things to the best of my ability.

And now, for the month of May, which I am starting this week, my orgasms will be limited even more. Even though it is difficult and extremely frustrating to hold back, I still desire to give Dravot control over my orgasms. This challenge was his idea. With rolling dice, the number 32 comes into play. I will be edging exactly (no more, no less), 32 times per week, with the exception of the last week. I may have one orgasm a week for free granted that my room is clean, and if I desire a second, I can spend 32 minutes in the corner ahead of time it. In the last week of May, I will instead have 32 orgasms that week.

And, unlike April's challenge, there are no pre-set punishments for missing anything.. and now that I've tried ice in my ass and that is an available option for him to use as a punishment... I have no desire to break the conditions of the challenge he set for me.

I have one more (self) challenge (that Dravot has agreed to holding me responsible for) starting in June, after which I believe I will go back to cumming whenever I want; but for now, I'm having fun, even if I am frustrated.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1644 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Always love your reports, best of luck with all those edges and I hope when you have your 1 orgasm this week its a big powerful squirting one because those are the best!