Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl

It is a student, a high school senior, who is owned at all times. It is forbidden from wearing any undergarment or bra at any time no matter what, and it is forbidden any clothes at all whenever alone in master's room. It's bowels are frequently punished by enemas and each day it edges again and again but it is never allowed to reach orgasm.

Long ago at the beginning of it's ownership it asked master to lower it to a state of perpetual suffering, the put it in it's place, and each day it gets closer to this ultimate goal. A low point is under "A New Computer, Losing Track of the Days" which was the most terrible experience in it's meaningless life.

Each day it needs two dares to carry out. It's limits are very few, and mostly do not hinder the actual task, only how it will be shared. It will not go on camera, post images, or otherwise do anything to reveal it's vanilla identity or out it to it's vanilla friends and family. Other than that it will do almost anything.
Rate this Entry

Report Day 97

Posted 03-01-2013 at 07:13 PM by awkwardgirl6

The past few days have been busy, AP tests are creeping up, and it hasn't been able to do any of the tasks it's been assigned save for keeping up with it's edges and spankings (something it is quite proud of being able to do). Master has been graciously understanding with it's school schedule so hopefully he'll be as understanding as always, though if he wants to punish it, then it hopes that he won't hold back.

A thought occurred to it while it was edging yesterday. It has gone it's entire ownership thus far, 97 days, without orgasm (with a number of days before that) and that this has been torment, especially this last week with the prospect of cumming tomorrow (with severe punishment if it cums before then) has only made the situation worse. As it closed it's eyes and tried to block out the constant penetration during it's minutes on the "fucking machine" it realized that previously it could go months without orgasm and never think of it. In fact the only orgasm it could ever recall having was just before it's ownership during an edging dare.
It realizes that the constant denial has been what makes the lack of orgasm terrible, not just the lack itself because unlike some to orgasm regularly is not a necessity to it.

Anyway, that was it's tangent for today. It really has very little to report today and just wants master to know it's still alive and edging constantly. It asks what the parameters of it's cumming tomorrow are? Should it edge repeatedly right before etc.?

It hopes that readers will keep the tasks coming. It has obtained a bunch of clothespins for a task given to it on a thread at the beginning of the week and will report the results of said tasks tomorrow. It hopes that any new readers won't take this rather dull report as their first impression if it's entire blog and check out some earlier reports of actual tasks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4201 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

A dare for it

I found this in your blog:
    Quote:
    There were quite a few degenerates around as it walked by, and they quickly yelled obscenities. "Hey if you wanna show off so bad why wear clothes at all?" "You wanna pull that shirt down a little more." Right as he said this it, embarrassed, blood rushing to it's face, tried to pull down the shirt to cover itself a little bit more. The shirt however was now sitting barely above it's now firmly erect nipples, and this final tug pulled it over, it pulled down and then practically dropped off, leaving it for all intents and purposes topless in front of several people who were now laughing and whooping. .
    Oh my god. Is that cool or what? And it gives me an idea. I suggest you get used to these situations by following a simple rule: For at least one week, I want you to do everything another person tells you to do or asks you to do. Act like a submissive slut to everybody. If somebody says "Could I have the salt, please", you pass it on. If somebody says, "Out of my way" you just do it. If somebody says "I need a coffee" you simply get one. If somebody says "I'd love to see your tits" you bare your tits. Easy, isn't it? The upside is that nobody knows about it. So chances are that the week will pass without anyone finding out about you and without you having to do anything embarassing. So follow my rule and have fun!
  2. Old Comment
    Just asking, if you are a senior in high school, how can you have a fucking machine?