Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hampers' Box of Juke

You're sitting in a dingy bar. You drain the dregs of the last alcoholic beverage you can afford for the night. You've got one shiny coin left. You look around for something to spend it on. There's a charity jar at the end of the bar, which you reach out for. But just beyond it you see a big flashing jukebox. You walk over and slot your coin in. Not sure what to choose, you hit RANDOM.
The discs whirr into place, and it comes up...
Rate this Entry

1000 BPM - Beck

Posted 01-19-2009 at 06:12 PM by Hampers
Updated 01-19-2009 at 06:37 PM by Hampers

I title this after Beck's amazing song for two reasons:

1) getDare has become very busy for me. I'm working on releasing a new awards system, which is a little harder than I thought it would be. I'm also working with Zeromus on writing a 'User's Guide to getDare'. But all of this pales in comparison to what depp is doing. He works around the clock (literally going days without sleep) on getting Unification up and running for you cats. Supporting him is pretty busy, as it means (for all of the staff, not just me) working to make this site run without deferring to him on everything.

Which leads me to my next reason.

2) Whenever Beck performs this song live, he and another member of his band dress as bears and rap around the stage. It is on that note that I am so excited to present to you dabear as our newest mod.

This site is a rockin' place to be.
Posted in
Views 1733 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    To dabear I give elations

Now he can lead our nations.
  2. Old Comment
    I honestly miss my cat =( Its been like 2 years now...
    Posted 01-20-2009 at 02:32 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  3. Old Comment
    What happened to it?
  4. Old Comment
    Your poor cat! I am so sad,

I'd tend to bet he was quite rad.