Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

I should be happy about this...but i'm not :(

Posted 01-07-2011 at 11:16 PM by MetalGreek

Well my girlfriend recently got accepted into her college of choice and also got a scholarship. I know I should be extremely happy for her and I know I am...it's just that I sort of want to cry about knowing next year we won't be able to see each other for months at a time and even then we wouldn't be able to do much. I feel absolutely horrible for feeling this way too
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2071 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey things like that happen and the way to make things not be too horrible is to stay in contact. This could be in the form of text, call, email, IM, web cam through IM or all the above. As long as you stay in communication, the less of a struggle it can be and time goes by fast. Then when you can see each other, make the best of it.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Comment
    Hey things like that happen and the way to make things not be too horrible is to stay in contact. This could be in the form of text, call, email, IM, web cam through IM or all the above. As long as you stay in communication, the less of a struggle it can be and time goes by fast. Then when you can see each other, make the best of it.
    Thanks I really needed some help with this. I still feel really bad for even feeling sad about it when I should be happy about it. Is it just me being selfish possibly?
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment
    I don't think it's being selfish. You want to be with the person you love. But believe me, it helps to stay in contact, even if you can't be together.

There's even a plus to it. Since your only way of spending time together will be talking, you learn A LOT more about each other than you would if you could hang out in person when you might not talk as much. (:
  5. Old Comment
    well its not that hard to just text and IM or maybe skype with each other, the only person i like talking to lives in Ohio and i live
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    I don't think it's being selfish. You want to be with the person you love. But believe me, it helps to stay in contact, even if you can't be together.

There's even a plus to it. Since your only way of spending time together will be talking, you learn A LOT more about each other than you would if you could hang out in person when you might not talk as much. (:
    lol definitely true xD. We already talk a helluvalot so if we ONLY talk then..o_o lol
  7. Old Comment
    Nope not selfish at all

Also maddy, my ex lived in England all we did was IM, text, etc.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Comment
    also if that ever happened i'd somehow screw up lmao