Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

New Roomie update 12/18

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:34 AM by cynthiaakabecca

I finished my final last night (Thursday) and was pretty confident I had aced it and was looking forward to heading back to the dorm. Two of my roomates had already left to go home for the holiday, so it would be me and Sue left in our suite. My plan was to go home, pack, review for tomorrows final, and to get out of my clothes. I arrived at at my suite and noticed Sue was taking a shower, so I headed to my room and got out of my clothes. It was nice to be home and to be naked When I was taking off my bra and panties I realized that if I kept to my self imposed dare I would be going without these items for the next seventeen days! I was excited at the thought and hoped all would go as planned. As I was packing my suitcase I hear Sue knock on my door. I called out to come in and as she turned the knob she called in asking if I wanted any hot chocolate that she was going to make. I said sure and as I turned around there was Sue standing totally naked in my room except for the towel she had her hair wrapped in. I smiled and said that I would be finished packing in about ten minutes and I would come out to the common area and join her. It was nice seeing her naked after she had been comfortable enough to wear just her thong or undies in the suite over the past few weeks. This was the first time we had been together naked and it felt very comfortable and nice.

I finished packing and headed out to the common living area. Sue was sitting on the futon still naked and her hair was now in a ponytail. We sat for a bit and chatted about our days and about what our plans were for the vacation. We both had finals the next morning and then we would both be leaving by noon. Sue would be driving home and I would be driving to the airport and then flying home. The covnersation turned to the obvious and Sue told me how much she admired me for being comfortable being nude even though the two other roommates had not ventured as far as Sue and I had. Sue said that she enjoyed being able to walk around the suite wearing just a thong/underwear and she was getting more comfortable with herself and her body. She confessed to me that she had started to sleep naked and had been enjoying it. She also said she was looking forward to the little time that we would have to hang out seeing that the other two were not there. She said that she had wanted to be able to walk around totally naked for the past week or so, but had not felt it was the right time yet. She said that since it was just the two of us last night that she would give it a try. She said she felt a little nervous when she came up to my door after her shower, but the nerves faded away when she saw that I was naked as well. She said she felt safe and relaxed. She said she had never been nude with anyone in a social situation besides changing in a locker room and of course in a sexual situation with a bf. It was the same for me. I had not hung out with someone inude n a social situation like this before either. We sat and talked for a bit longer. I realized how much time had passed and said I should really review my notes before going to bed. Sue said she had to do some studying too before Friday's final. I said that I would go get my notes and make another cup of hot chocolate if she wanted to get her notes and we could study together before going to bed. We stayed up for about another hour sitting together naked and studying for our last finals. It was a nice relaxing evening at home

Then this morning I woke up went to get some breakfast in the suite rather than going down to the dining hall. I knocked on Sue's door and asked if she wanted so finish off the cereal with me and she said yes. I got the cereal ready and told Sue it was ready. Sue, still naked from last night, comes out to the table and we eat breakfast and chat for a bit longer. Sue had an earlier final than me so she starts getting her things ready before she gets dressed and I finish up my breafast and review my notes for a bit before I need to get in the shower. Sue said that she would be gone by the time I was out of the shower and gave me a big hug and wished me a safe flight and a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. It was my first naked girl hug and it felt nice. Sue's body was warm and her breasts felt nice against mine. Sue then went to her room to get dressed and I went to take my shower. Half way through my shower Sue knocked and said she was leaving to go take her final. When I finished my shower I dried off and lounged around the suite a bit before getting dressed. For the flight home I decided to wear a pair of black leggings and a green cardigan sweater that has its first button about four inches above my belly button. I also wore my Uggs and a silver cross necklace that rested between my breasts . The last fashion accessory was a multi-colored scarf and my leather jacket. The sweater felt nice without a bra and the cross felt nice against my skin between my breasts. I would have enough time to bring my bags to my car before I needed to be in class and then I could leave for the airport as soon as I was finished with my final.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 885 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments