Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Office's Avatars

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Rate this Entry

Christmas Dare

Posted 11-29-2009 at 01:07 PM by Officelover
Updated 11-29-2009 at 01:09 PM by Officelover

Okay, so Jaques has his new Dare-A-Day, Advent Calender. His first dare was the following:

Quote:
1st December: Christmas Avatar:
Starting things off nice and simple- change your current avatar to a Christmas themed one. Keep it until 25th December. (For those members who already HAVE a Christmas avatar or eight, try and use one a day until Xmas!)

Dares from 2nd December onwards will normally be posted evening time UK the day before.
I'll be attempting to change my avatar daily. I'll make it Christmas-themed; BUT it will have a twist. It'll probably be Office-Christmas most days.
So watch out.

The PIC:

EDIT: This comes from the episode "A Benihana Christmas". It's Pam's gift to Jim; she's been sending Dwight (orange hat guy) letters from the CIA for the past six months. And he gets to pick his assignment. Sorry she didn't wrap it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3661 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I h8 the American version of the office, watch the original version, its so much funnyer!!!!!
  2. Old Comment
    The American version is way better. Ricky Gervais just is painfully unfunny. He was only funny in The Office, but still not as good as the US version.
  3. Old Comment
    I've watched both the UK and US versions. I honestly prefer the US version but feel like I should like the original more. It may be because I love Steve Carell and Ed Helms from their Daily Show days.
  4. Old Comment
    "Uk version is better", "US version is way better"

Stop with those comments, seriously. Think about what John Lennon said...Give peace a chance.

But back on topic, i like both versions, Ricky gets boring himself though in that show.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Comment
    "Uk version is better", "US version is way better"

Stop with those comments, seriously. Think about what John Lennon said...Give peace a chance.

But back on topic, i like both versions, Ricky gets boring himself though in that show.
    They are opinions, Night, just like yours. Surprisingly, we are all allowed one.a
  6. Old Comment
    Firstly- an office christmas avatar theme is a great idea! I really hope you keep the pics going!

Secondly I've never seen an episode of the US Office, but think Steve Carrell is funny.

Finally- as a special request from a Brit, could we have at least one pic from the UK Office Christmas special??
  7. Old Comment
    I love that Dwight is so gullible.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edd18 View Comment
    I h8 the American version of the office, watch the original version, its so much funnyer!!!!!
    Depp, ban this man.

And everyone else, I'd like to point out that the office is awesome. Thank you Betty, Depp.