Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Office's Avatars

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Rate this Entry

I have to Go Ow-oot Tonight

Posted 11-21-2009 at 10:56 AM by Officelover

This is actually another musical theater avatar, though it doesn't look like it. This is Mimi, of Rent. She is singing the amazing song, "Out Tonight". (By the way, she is a stripper at a BDSM club called the Catscratch Club; I never said it was an ordinary musical!)

The reason why I am posting this is because I just saw the Rent Broadway Tour when it came to my city. It was freaking awesome. Anthony and Adam were in it, so it was amazing! (The rest were newbies, but their Mimi was good. Unfortunately their Joann and Maureen sucked.)

So, what experiences do you guys have with Rent?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2401 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have the "Take Me or Leave Me" (which I love) song on my iPod and the DVD on my desk right now... I'm going to curl up with it tomorrow
    Posted 11-21-2009 at 03:47 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Cool. Yeah, the movie is awesome too. In some ways I like it more than seeing it live (I thought the transitions in the stage version were too quick and there was too much sung dialogue.) But in some respects, the movie cut out a tun of amazing things that were in the play (Christmas Bells, for example)
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Officelover View Comment
    Cool. Yeah, the movie is awesome too. In some ways I like it more than seeing it live (I thought the transitions in the stage version were too quick and there was too much sung dialogue.) But in some respects, the movie cut out a tun of amazing things that were in the play (Christmas Bells, for example)
    I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. It's the only version I'm ever going to be able to afford to see thoughs
    Posted 11-22-2009 at 10:37 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Not on the tour. My ticket cost less than 40 bucks.