Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Male 24/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

24/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello Mistress (To all the Mistresses who read this),

*Kneels in front of you and looks at you very respectfully. Hands resting on my knees and buttocks resting on my foots. Then slowly raise my voice to speak with you.*

I always fantasies about having a mature, strict but also caring Mistress. I was seeking a Mistress who can train me online, from a long time. So please allow me to ask a favor from you.

*Takes a good breath*

I would like to be your slave Miss. I promise you that I'll improve my manners and make you happy each and every day, if you take me as you slave. I'll do my best to make my Mistress happy. If you are intersted about taking me as your slave and train me as your slave, I would like to tell a bit more about me.

*Takes a good breath and prepare myself to tell about myself as much as 'easy to read' way, so the Mistress will not get bored*

I'll tell you about me in Point form, Miss. I hope it will make things easy for you.

My name: Available only upon request (BTW, you can call me any name you wish as I know I don't have authority to choose my name.)

Ethnicity : Asian

Yahoo and Skype ID (Both are same): yours.master (I'll create any free chat account, if you wish)

E-mail address: [email protected]

Do I have a webcam and digital camera to please my Mistress with? Yes Miss. I do have a web cam and I do have a camera phone which can take pretty much quality photos.

I Like: Masturbation, Ass cheeks, Cum control, Teasing, Humiliation, Kneeling (May be crawling), Verbal abuse, Degradation, Anal (As long as it’s not a health issue and it does not involve blood), Worship (But not extremely stupid things), Tasks/assignments (I like this because then I will feel more submissive to my mistress and it will remind me I’m her slave), Very light public, Spanking, Underwear, Caring, Toilet control, Clothing control, Light wax play, Light breath play, Toothpaste (Added very recently), Learning about BDSM.

I Dislike: Pee, Scat, Public, Severe pain

My Limits are: Cutting, Anything involving blood, Family and friends, Anything public which can damage my image, Serious verbal abuse (like ‘son of a bitch’ etc.), Permanent damages, Vomit, Children, Lack of underwear in public, Drugs, Showing my face while I'm naked (This is only apply in the beginning)

My Appearance: I have a curly (big curls) black hair, Girlish black eyes, 5' 7'' tall, My body type is average, My skin color is tan (brown), My waist size is 34 inches. I usually grow my hair about 7-8 months before I cut it.

My vanilla interests and hobbies are: As for the vanilla interests, I like cars, mobile phones, mythology and partying. My hobbies are reading mythology books like Harry potter, Percy Jackson, Watching good movies, Spending time with family and friends, Finding about automobiles (specially cars) and fast driving

My occupation is: I’m a Software Engineer (Mostly mobile application area)

Do I have any experience as a slave? I had online experience only for one month with an unknown person. We communicated only through e-mails. No chat or no video calls. But later I realized he was a man who pretended to be a woman.

How much of my life my Mistress can control? As long as it does not involve my job, my family or my friends, you can control anything you like. But I would like if you don’t put any rules which others can notice as a big change of me. You can change me to the way you want with time.

Do I have any sex toys? None. But I can find household items and I can buy cheap household items if it's necessary. I don't think it's possible to buy any kind of sex toys in our country.

There are thousands of male slaves! Why Me?

First of all, I’m not a one who is looking for a mistress to relive myself and then disappear. If you go for my Hard Limits, I will speak up and discuss that matter with you. I don't think you want a some kind of 'robot' as a slave who do everything you tell him to do.

Secondly, I will be honest with you all the time. If I fail to do what you told me to do, I will tell you the truth.

Thirdly, Even though I’m not a native English speaker, I’ll try my best to report you in detail as much as possible and communicate with you in complete sentences and less grammar and spelling mistakes.

Fourthly, I’m looking for a long term relationship which will not be focus on sex all the time.

Fifthly, I’m expecting only a one mistress. I’m not a guy who says, ‘Hey I have a dick. Any kind of living female please helps me!’ type. Once I find a Mistress, I’ll worship her and will not look for other Mistresses.

Sixthly, I will try my best to please you and be a good slave and do what you tell me to do and then report back to you.

Seventhly, I’m not a sexual psycho person and I’m sooooo talkative. I’m a normal guy, so I think you will find it interesting to train a normal guy to become a slave other than training a guy who is already a slave. In that way, you can train me to your desires, so I will be all yours. What can you expect by training a non-normal guy, Miss?

Eighthly, most of the time I will be online in my office and home.

Ninthly, I told you eight good points, why I think you should consider me as your slave.

Further more about me and what I’m looking for (Additionally to the details above):

I’m not sissy type. I don’t like wearing panties and do things like girls. I don’t have access to any female dresses too. I don’t think I can do it. If you insist and if you like to do it, I will do it anyhow.

I don’t care about your appearance as long as you are a REAL FEMALE and you are a nice lady to talk with.

I’m not a PERFECT guy who can do any sports and who have a muscular good looking body and who have lot of girls. But still, I’m a normal boy who has an average body, have a very good job and earning a very good salary for my age and can have most of the girls if I made up my mind to (Not boasting, my first GF is an actress here now).

How to contact me: I prefer if you can send me an e-mail or pm saying some details about you and what you expect from me and what I can expect from you. If you send me a one-liner, don't expect a reply from me. I put a considerable amount of my time and effort to create this ad. If you don't want to write at least 100 characters to convince me to be your slave, don't even think about being my Mistress. I'm considering intelligent Mistresses only.

(My e-mail address is [email protected])

So, that's a brief description about me Miss. You may notice that, I haven't included 'Miss' at the end of every sentence while I'm talking about myself. I thought it will be irritated to read, if I do so. It's not because I was lazy Miss. If you want you can punish me for that.

*Looks innocently at you while smiling*

If you have further more questions, please feel free to ask those Miss.

All my efforts...... leads to a one big request......................

Please take me as your slave Mistress...

*Looks at you pleadingly*

I'm waiting for your reply...

Have a nice day my future mistress!

Yours.................... to be slave......

*kisses both of your feet and kneels besides you, waiting patiently until you collar me....................*

Last edited by yours_slave; 06-19-2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
The following user says Thank You to yours_slave for this post:
Old 06-15-2011, 02:47 AM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Brilliant ad with a hell of a lot of detail. I really hope you find what you are looking for and have lots of fun.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-15-2011, 03:33 AM   #3
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Alarm Still looking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
Brilliant ad with a hell of a lot of detail. I really hope you find what you are looking for and have lots of fun.
Thank you very much for your kind words Star Shadows!
Old 06-15-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Brilliant advert with everything needed

Can tell you have put a lot if time and effort and have been rewarded with a well formatted detailed advert.

Wishing you all the best

Moved to top advertisements

Love RACHIE (iPod)
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 06-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #5
HotBoy

Send a message via MSN to HotBoy

WOOOW!
Okay, didnt think that I would say this... Ever!
But im JEALOUS! Hehe... You really deserve the best, and I really hope that you're going to find somebody, and I will try to give the ad to a few Mistresses I know from the past, on kinktalk.
Good luck dude

Likes : As I said I am vey open-minden so im pretty much into anything outside my limit.

Limits : Family, friends, permanent, scat, public.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Smile Thank you HotBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
WOOOW!
Okay, didnt think that I would say this... Ever!
But im JEALOUS! Hehe...
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
You really deserve the best, and I really hope that you're going to find somebody, and I will try to give the ad to a few Mistresses I know from the past, on kinktalk.
Good luck dude
Thank you so very much dude! Your words are really encouraging. Cheers!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Target Thank you getDare Staff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Brilliant advert with everything needed

Can tell you have put a lot if time and effort and have been rewarded with a well formatted detailed advert.

Wishing you all the best

Moved to top advertisements

Love RACHIE (iPod)
x x x
Thank you very much Rachie! *hugs you*

I'm really glad that I could make both of my ads to get select under top ads section.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #8
mistress.dingding

I like you AD

But i never convince people to be my slave.....only slaves convince me to be their Mistress ~ I don't have any EXP in this...so i'll pass~

Wishing You All The Best~
Old 06-18-2011, 03:26 AM   #9
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Thank you Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress.dingding View Post
I like you AD

But i never convince people to be my slave.....only slaves convince me to be their Mistress ~ I don't have any EXP in this...so i'll pass~

Wishing You All The Best~
I never mentioned in my ad that I'm looking for a experienced Mistress.

Beginners are always welcome to apply.

Thank a lot for the wishes Miss!

Last edited by yours_slave; 06-18-2011 at 03:26 AM. Reason: add
Old 06-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
mistress.dingding

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
I never mentioned in my ad that I'm looking for a experienced Mistress.

Beginners are always welcome to apply.

Thank a lot for the wishes Miss!
What i mean was i don't have any experience convince people be my slave.
I am an experienced Mistress
Old 06-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Smile Still lookingggggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress.dingding View Post
What i mean was i don't have any experience convince people be my slave.
I am an experienced Mistress
Ha ha. Okay. You sounds really funny Miss. But unfortunately I'm looking for a Mistress who currently don't have any slaves.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:22 AM   #12
Spanked

Hi there - just wanted to say that this is a brilliant ad. Alas, you are looking for a mistress . I hope you find the perfect one.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #13
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much spanked!

This ad is no longer valid since I'm owned by Mistress C now. Thank you everyone who have contacted me and thank you getDare staff for selecting my ad to the top ads section. Finally, thank you all the people who commented on this thread to give me courage to waiting for the right one. Thank you all!

Old 05-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #14
MistressMerideth

Still looking? PM if the answer is yes.
~Mistress Merideth

Likes (to inflict): CBT, Spanking, Bondage, Clamps, Humiliation, Wedgies, Denial

Maybe: Scat, Pee

Dislikes: Blood, Permanent Damage
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk