Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in
Default 17/F Let's make this week a dare-week

I'll be taking dares all week, even some to do at school, and yes my family will be home, so try to keep it somewhat discreet.
One thing you should know, My school is extremely small (only 6 kids in my class) so the chance of getting caught is a lot worse...
Limits:
soft: Public (as long as it's not out in front of everyone all obvious), friends (close), food, ice, toothpaste.

hard: lots of pain, too public, family, animals, pics and i cant really drive yet, because i'm a fail who cant pass that frikin test!!!!!!!!

I RANDOMLY burst into dance, so of you don't mind that, I don't mind you laughing at me!

My name? all I know is that it isn't "Hell" "Stacy" "her" "Jane" "Quiet Girl" or "Mary Jo Lisa"

My saxophone's name is Lewis!

RAWR IMA EAT YOU
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

I'll start with three simple ones.
1.)No underwear allowed at all during this week.
2.)You must have at least 60 seconds of cold water in every shower you take.
3.)Every time someone says the word "School", you have to slap your cheek. :P
Old 01-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
Life

Cool

Hiya miss piggie, hopefully you like my simplish dare haha (yes i did invent a word xD)

Step one: get some rope/string or anything similar.
Step two: tie one end to the back of your bra
Step three: pull the rope/string or whatever between your legs and tie it to the front of your bra (tight enough so it will dig into you a bit )
Step four: Enjoy an entire day (at school if you want to) wearing a permanent wedgie oh and just to make it fun, no underwear to be worn

For further fun you could do some simple exercises such as sit ups, star jumps ect or wear a shirt that might show it off or a short skirt haha

Enjoy!

Always show the love you bear for the people most important to you, as you never know when they may leave your life forever...
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hey miss piggy,

here's mine for you!

1. Whenever you're at home you have to edge before you pee! You have to earn your right to pee in that sense. If you forget, or skip, you must ask me for some punishments.

2. Find a time that is semi public but comfortable enough for you and give yourself a nice wedgie! Hope no one catches you doing that to yourself!

Tell me how it goes! Have fun

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental View Post
I'll start with three simple ones.
1.)No underwear allowed at all during this week.
2.)You must have at least 60 seconds of cold water in every shower you take.
3.)Every time someone says the word "School", you have to slap your cheek. :P
these sound good =)yes i checked this morning and followed all of the rules, i'm just now replying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hiya miss piggie, hopefully you like my simplish dare haha (yes i did invent a word xD)

Step one: get some rope/string or anything similar.
Step two: tie one end to the back of your bra
Step three: pull the rope/string or whatever between your legs and tie it to the front of your bra (tight enough so it will dig into you a bit )
Step four: Enjoy an entire day (at school if you want to) wearing a permanent wedgie oh and just to make it fun, no underwear to be worn

For further fun you could do some simple exercises such as sit ups, star jumps ect or wear a shirt that might show it off or a short skirt haha

Enjoy!
this was funish (there's my custom word) did this with a shoestring, would've loved to do wardrobe, if it weren't for uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm View Post
hey miss piggy,

here's mine for you!

1. Whenever you're at home you have to edge before you pee! You have to earn your right to pee in that sense. If you forget, or skip, you must ask me for some punishments.

2. Find a time that is semi public but comfortable enough for you and give yourself a nice wedgie! Hope no one catches you doing that to yourself!

Tell me how it goes! Have fun
is begining to do this one and will do the 2nd one tomorrow in the girls bathroom, outside of the stalls

I RANDOMLY burst into dance, so of you don't mind that, I don't mind you laughing at me!

My name? all I know is that it isn't "Hell" "Stacy" "her" "Jane" "Quiet Girl" or "Mary Jo Lisa"

My saxophone's name is Lewis!

RAWR IMA EAT YOU
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Life

Talking

Glad you had a funish time hahaha hmm.. another dare.

Ok i may have a few dares

Tonight or any night you have to go out to either your front lawn or back lawn wearing only your underwear, then you must give yourself a bra connection wedgie and do 10 laps around your lawn. hope no one sees

Second dare is: while at school you must change your underwear, not in the girls bathroom or any changing rooms and you must be topless when changing your bra... can be in boys bathroom or in some secluded place on the school grounds but of course you can choose if you want to be more daring or not haha

My third dare to you is: when ever you need to pee you must abide by above dare as well as either pee outside or stand above the toilet naked with the door open haha hope that doesn't inconvenience you haha

And my last dare to you for now is: whenever and wherever you want, you must strip to just your panties (thong would be easiest probably). you have to put yourself into a shoulder wedgie, blindfold your self and put headphones in with music loud enough so you cannot hear anything and do 50 squats. the more public location, the bigger the risk hahah also if for some reason the underwear rip you must do a punishment

I hope you can do and enjoy my dares dont get caught in any hahaha

Always show the love you bear for the people most important to you, as you never know when they may leave your life forever...
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Why are you banned for making a kermit joke?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
17 years old, dares, female, school, week