Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
macdaddy11

Default Spring Break Fun

It all started this last Tuesday. My twin sister, Emily and I were home alone for the next three days. My parents were on vacation without us.. Since they were having fun we thought we would have some fun. I decided to invite my friend kyle over to spend the night. I live out in the country so there is not a ton to do. We usually just play basketball and Modern Warfare 2 and just chill. I known that Kyle has a crush on my twin Emily, and he told me that they have made out before but that's it.

Kyle came over around 4 that afternoon, and we started playing COD. After about an hour Emily came up stairs and poked her head in my room.

"Hey Mac, Im am going to invite Courtney over for the night" Thoughts started racing through my mind. Courtney was Emily's best friend and I have always been attracted to her. Emily and I are very close, we tell each other just about everything, she knew i had a crush on Courtney.

Kyle and I came down stairs around 6 to find something to eat. Just then Emily and Courtney came up the stairs from the basement. We were all friends and everyone said hi to each other. Then Emily asked what we were doing tonight. Kyle and I just looked at each other and shrugged.."Nothin, why?" I said

Emily said, "We were kinda bored and were wondering if u wanted to play Truth or Dare with us in the basement".

It didnt take much thinking for us to say yes.. We were getting bored and im sure nothing to much will happen.. we are all pretty innocent, but again all very curious.
macdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to macdaddy11 for this post:
Old 03-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
macdaddy11

Default Part 2

We all ran down to the basement, full of excitement and curiosity. Kyle asked "who should go first?" Courtney quickly replied "I will"

"Mac Truth or Dare?"

uhh truth I said unsure of what would happen..

"Have you ever made out with someone?"

Embarrassed, i said "I kissed a girl in fifth grade but thats it" everyone started laughing. It was now Kyles turn to ask, "Emily, Truth or Dare"

Emily also said truth.. "Have you ever seen a boy naked?"

"Nope, I have seen Mac in his underwear but thats it"

It was now Emily's turn to ask and she didnt want to ask me cause i am her brother so she asked Kyle "Truth or Dare"

Kyle wanting to move things along chose "dare".

Emily pondered "ok I dare you to take off your shirt for the rest of the game"

Kyle said no problem and took it right off revealing a pretty muscular chest. Kyle said "how about we only take dares from now on" everyone said ok..

It was now my turn to dare someone. I was obviously going to dare one of the girls.. I was curious about Emily but thought that would be kinda weird so I said to Courtney "I dare you to take off one piece of clothing.. just cant be your socks." She looked at me puzzled but decided to take off her bra but leave her shirt on.. she slid her hands behind her back slowly took her black lace bra off and placed it in front of her.. her face was bright red.. Kyle and I were enjoying this.

It was Courtney's turn and she wanted some revenge "Mac I dare you to take off your shirt" That wasn't bad for be because i was pretty cut.. I have a six pack and enjoy showing it off.

After a few more dares, Kyle and I were only in our boxers and Emily only had on her underwear and bra.. I had seen her like that before but i never realized how pretty she was. She has a athletic build, blond hair and blue eyes. Courtney was a little bit smaller girl, she had brown hair and brown eyes.. a nice ass and nice size boobs. Not to mention she was only wearing a shirt and her panties.

This is the closest that I have ever come to seeing a girl naked, the same goes for Kyle.

Emily wanted to change the game up a little bit. She suggested that we started doing dares that involved two people, or we could even boys versus girls..we agreed and decided that the person could dare two people and they had to do it.. if they didn't then that person would receive punishment from the other three.

Kyle dared first.."I dare you girls to make out for a minute"

Emily and Courtney looked at each other and then at Kyle.. "Fine" they said.. they have been best friends for 10 years now but they have never done anything like this before.

It was so hot watching them and they got pretty into it. I could tell that Kyle was enjoying this because a tent started to surface in his pants.

After they were done, Emily said "Mac, I dare you and Courtney to go into the closet and do whatever you want to for five minutes"

My heart started pounding, and my boner started to grow..I didnt know what to think, to be locked in a closet with a girl that I was really attracted to and i could do anything i wanted. Thoughts stormed my mind. I wanted to know how Courtney felt about it though.

We got up and went to the closet and closed the doors...
Old 03-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
macdaddy11

Default FeedBack

Im just getting started.. let me know what you think before i post the next section
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
dragonator
getDare Devil

this really happened? lucky!!! keep going!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
macdaddy11

Default Part 3

We were in the closet with the lights off and Emily yelled "oh ya one more thing..no talking. 5 minutes starts now"

I didnt know what to do, I had never been in a situation like this. I could tell that Courtney hadnt either. It was kind of awkward at first. I didnt know whether I should make the first move or not. Right when I was about to lean in to start kissing, I felt a hand on my shoulder and it started running all over my chest. I just stood there and waited in silence. She moved her hand up and down back and forth..her hand made its way to my nipples and she just felt them. Then her soft innocent hands made their way down my abbs and then my boxers. Then she did it, she felt my throbbing penis through my boxers, she felt around and played with it for a few seconds..This was when i was going to make my move. I placed my hand on her back and pulled her close to my body. I kissed her on the cheek and then made my way to her lips. We made out for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. As i got into it, my hand traveled down her back and I clenched her perfect round butt. I then moved my hand and started feeling her firm round breast and her erect nipples.. through her shirt of course but still the closest I had ever been. She got on her knees and was about to pull down my boxers when we heard Emily yell "Times up".

I didn't want this to stop, It felt like i was in the closet for only 30 seconds. Courtney stood back up and gave me one last kiss. We opened the closet door to hear my best friend say "Mac just came out of the closet" everyone laughed. Emily said "looks like you enjoyed that Mac." She was referring to my full fledged tent in my boxers.

Ok back to the game said Kyle

It was Courtney's turn "hey Kyle, remember how you made me and Emily make out..? well now you and Mac get to." No way, I thought to myself and Kyle immediately said "No way in Hell". Well you dont really have a choice, unless you want the punishment. Kyle looked at me, it was a look of I really dont want to do this, but i want to so that the game will continue. I really wanted the game to continue after what happened in the closet. So Kyle started kissing me on the cheek and then i kissed him back. We were like ok done..

Courtney said "no way, Yall have to go for at least 30 seconds". I just imagined that it was Courtney and not my best friend Kyle that i was kissing. I dont know how but we did it.

It was now my turn to dare someone. I wanted to see some skin for what i just did. I dared the girls to strip each other of their panties using only their teeth. This meant that I would have a view of both my twin and Courtneys down stairs. Kyle looked at me with excitement.. he was mainly focused on Emily and I was focused on Courtney.

The girls stood up and Emily decided to go first. She bent down next to Courtney and slowly bit the left side of Courtneys panites, then the right and kept doing this untill Courtneys beautiful pussy was in full view.. I was amazed, I had never seen one before. I didnt know what to expect all I know is that i had an instant boner when i saw it. Courtney was really embarrassed, but proud at the same time. She was standing half naked in front of to guys.

Courtney then moved on to pull down Emily's panties. As Courtney pulled them down I noticed that Emily was looking strait into my eyes. I knew that my relationship with my twin would never be the same after this. I would know her most intimate parts. Kyle was just staring in amazement at Emily. I started comparing them, they were very similar except the fact that Emily was ungroomed while Courtney had a landing strip. The girls sat down and closed their legs. It was very obvious that Kyle and I had boners.

Once again it was Emilys turn to give a dare. The girls were both very curious because neither of them had ever seen a guy completely naked. Emily said "I dare Courtney to pants both Mac and Kyle".

Courtney stood up and walked behind Kyle, I was focused on her pussy.. for some reason it looked wet.. same with Emilys. When she was behind Kyle she got on her knees and grabbed the sides of Kyle's boxers. Emily was watching intently, starring directly at my best friends package. Then with one quick yank. Kyle's man hood was exposed for them to see. His penis shot strait up and kinda bounced around. Emilys eyes just lit up and she was amazed by the sight.

Courtney then came up behind me and grabbed the sides of my boxers and in one yank my penis was in full view. I was a little nervous about what they would think. Mine looked a little different than Kyles. He had black hair and I have brown hair. I was not to embarrassed because i was a little bigger than he was. The girls just stood there just looking. And we stood their looking at them.

Now that Kyle and I were totally naked we wanted to see all of them.

Kyle dared me to take off Emily's bra and Courtneys shirt. I was very glad to do this. I stood up and walked behind Emily. She stood their nervious and breathing a little heavy. I undid her bra (with a little trouble) and slid it off her chest. As i was doing this I got a little to close and my penis touched her butt. Emily tried to cover up but Kyle objected. I then moved over to Courtney and I lifted her shirt over her head revealing her perfect b-cup breast. I went around front and just looked. Emilys boobs were much bigger than Courtneys.

I took a moment to reflect on the situation. I was completely naked in the same room as two naked girls. One was my sister and one was a good friend. This was a first for all of us, but the night was just beginning..
Old 03-20-2010, 04:11 AM   #6
yakboy69

Default This is hot.

You can't just stop there man. This is really hot. What happens next?
yakboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
macdaddy11

Default Part 4

All four of us were just sitting there in silence, studying the others. All of us were in amazement. Then Kyle broke the ice, "whats next?"

The girls just kinda shrugged and then i said how about we just continue the dares. No one objected, everyone wanted to see how far this would go.

Emilys turn was next. She said in an innocent and unsure voice "can we touch them?" Kyle said "well only if you dare us"

Emily then said a little more sure of herself "I dare y'all to let me and Courtney feel your for a minute each."

I was a little in shock.. a girl was about to touch my penis. I was a little nervous but really excited about what was about to happen. Kyle and I were a little soft at the moment but im sure that was about to change.

Emily told us to lay down on our backs and to put something over our eyes so that we wouldnt know which girl was doing what. I just then realized this was so Emily wouldnt be cautious about touching me intimately.

I did as told and then I felt soft hands on my knees and they slowly inched their way toward my manhood. I started to quiver as nothing like this had ever happened. The hands passed my penis and went up my chest, and then back down. I could tell that whoever was doing this was a little nervous as well. Her hands came back down my chest and went through my pubic region. Then she touched it. She took hold of my shaft and fondled my balls. She seemed curious as my penis started to throb, and grow in size. Then she stopped moving her hands and just kind of studied what she was holding.

Then the girls switched.

I felt the girl climb on top of me and kind of straddle my legs. She didnt really tease me to much but just placed one hand on my chest and one on my thigh. Then she slowly moved them towards my penis. I was extremely curious about who this was. Was it my twin sister? or was it the girl who I liked? She firlmly grabbed my shaft and just kind of moved it side to side. With her other hand she started feeling my balls. This went by so quickly because i was enjoying it so much. The girls got off and then went to their places and said ok you can get up. I got up and looked at Kyle, He was in amazement. I tried not to look but I noticed some precum on the tip of his penis. Im sure i had some to.

Well it was now Courtneys turn. "I'm going to change it up a little, I dare yall three to play a game of twister".

I was dreading this. I would be tangled up with my best friend and my twin sister. At least Kyle and Emily would be enjoying it because they liked each other. I guess I would rather be touching Emily than Kyle so I started on the right side of the board, Emily was in the middle, and Kyle was on the left. Courtney spun the needle and it landed on right hand red. The game had just begun and Emilys butt was already in my face.. I got a better view of my sister than I ever thought I would. She was enjoying this. Courtney continued to call out new positions and with each one we became more and more tangled. My penis was in Emilys face, Emilys boobs were right above me. Kyles but was to my left and his penis was touching Emilys leg. Courtney called "right hand blue". We all moved to this position. As I was moving Kyles penis touched my butt and my penis was in Emilys boobs. Emilys legs were spread eagle and both Kyle and I could see the intimate details of Emilys pussy. Courtney called out the next position and while moving, we all fell. I was on the bottom and Emily was just on top of me and Kyle on top of her. Were were all touching each other. It was like a dog pile. As were were getting up it was obvious that Kyle was taking advantage of the situation as he "accidentally" touched Emilys pussy.

Courtney loved watching all the action. It was now my turn to dare. "I dare yall to let me and Kyle do what ever we want to yall for 2 min each, you will just lie on the ground with blindfold on. I know this was kind of the same as Emilys dare but I didnt care.

The girls laid down on their backs and put on a blindfold. I decided to start on Emily. Im sure she was curious who was doing what, the fact that she didnt know if it was me or Kyle made me not as afraid to touch her intimately. I got right to the point. I placed my hands on her boobs and just squeezed, they were soft and bouncy. I then played with her nipples, she started breathing a little heavy. I lifted my hands and spread her legs apart. Revealing her beautiful wet pussy. I just studdied it for a moment. then I placed my hands on her inner thighs. I felt her shiver. I moved them closer and closer. I then ran my fingers over her vagina lips. I pulled apart her lips and gently slid my finger in her pussy. Her legs contracted, I could tell she was nervous. I didnt want to push it any further so I went back to playing with her boobs. It was time to switch. I saw an evil look in Kyles eye as he went towards my twin. I didnt even want to know what he planned on doing but I was very excited because I was now on to Courtney.

I just looked at her and realized how beautiful she was. I placed my hands on her breast and just gently squeezed. I then pushed them together. They were smaller than Emilys but they were also firmer and more round. Her nipples were so beautiful. I just wanted to play with them because they were erect. I decided that I would never get a chance like this again. I leaned in toward her nipples and kissed them, I then licked the tip of them with my tongue. I slowly moved my hands down her stomach and made my way to her landing patch. I lifted her legs up and spread them apart. She was a little bit tighter than my sister. I thought she looked so beautiful and I slowly placed my finger in her pussy. I just felt around and brought it back out. She gasped for air. My finger was really wet, I decided to move my finger back into her, a little further this time. She gasped and arched her back. I took my finger out and licked it. Her juices tasted like honey, so sweet. Time was almost up and I just looked at her in amazement.

It was now Kyles turn. "Lets change it up a little now..."
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is awesome. When can we expect the next update?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #9
macdaddy11

Default Part 5

It was now Kyles turn. "I think we should change it up a little bit. Emily, I dare you to play me one on one in Basketball, the winner gets to shave the losers pubic area."

Emily responded "Ok, but I think it would be more interesting if Mac was on my team and Courtney was on your team, winners still shave the losers."

All four of us play basketball in high school. Kyle and I are about even and Courtney and Emily are roughly the same.

Kyle agreed to Emilys terms. Emily started getting dressed and Kyle said "what do you think your doing? we r playing nude." Emily glared at Kyle but I was ok with it because there would probably be some physical contact and I would at least get to watch the girls run down the court.

We live out in the country and no body lives with in a mile. We have a nicely lit drive way with a basketball goal. It was kind of cold out side so it was bad for us boys cause we shriveled up but the girls were nipping so it was a good trade off.

I didnt really care if we won or lost.. seemed like a win win for me. The only bad thing was I had to guard Kyle. We established the rules. First team to 11 and had to win by 2. three pointers were worth 2 points and everything else was one point.

We all walked out side. It was weird to just walk around naked but I kind of enjoyed it. I felt free. Kyle and Courtney got the ball first. Kyle tried to drive the right side and then stopped and passed it to Courtney. She shot and missed. I got the rebound and took it out top. I passed it to Emily and who was down low.. she backed into Courtney, her butt was all over Courtney and Cournteys boobs were touching Emilys back. Emily shot and made the first basket. Kyle then shot a 3-pointer and made it. The game continued. There was a good bit of physical contact, but I enjoyed just watching everyone run or just playing naked. It was almost to good to be true. After about 10 minutes of playing it was 9 to 10.. they were winning. It was our ball and Emily took a shot and missed, Kyle got the rebound and then passed it to Courtney and she scored. Emily and me lost, and they would get to shave us now.. I cant imagine what I would look like shaved.. much less letting Courtney shave me.

We went back in side and both Kyle and Courtney were looking forward to their prize. Emily ran up stairs and got some shaving cream, some razors and some scissors.

I decided to just get it over with so I went first. I layed down on the ground and everyone surrounded me and then Courtney started with the scissors while Kyle and Emily just watched.. I was a little uncomfortable with them watching. Courtney starting trimming my pubic hair above and around my penis. Once done with that she took the shaving cream and lathered it up in her hands. She then rubbed shaving cream all over my penis and balls and the surrounding areas. She took her time with this and I rather enjoyed it. My penis survived the cold and was now coming to life. She then grabbed the razor and started shaving my penis. She was very delicate and careful. She made strokes toward my penis. She then circled the entire thing till I was left hairless. She had to grab my shaft so she could shave the hard to reach places. Once she was done I stood up and looked at my self.. I looked so different. My penis looked bigger and much more clean I guess.

Now it was Kyles turn to shave Emily, and Courtney and I just watched. Emily laid down and Kyle started trimming my twins pubic region. He cut it short and then rubbed the shaving cream all over my sisters pussy. He then shaved it very carefully. When he was done it made my sisters vagina very sleek and attractive. I know that Kyle wanted to sleep with her after what had happened tonight but she was my sister. I guess I will just see where the night takes us.

Now that me and my twin were completely shaven, it was Emilys turn to dare somebody.

"I dare....
Old 03-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #10
macdaddy11

Default Feedback

The more feedback or encouragement that I get the faster I will post the next section
Old 03-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #11
dragonator
getDare Devil

This is a relly awesome story dude! cant wait to read wut happens next!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #12
coolio5

awesome story. just 1 question, fiction or non-fiction?

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #13
javer03

Great story, you should write more!!
javer03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #14
macdaddy11

Default update

So far everything is mostly non-fiction. It pretty much all happened I just rearranged some of it. Once I finish what happened then I will most likly continue the fictional story.

Thanks for the feedback and the next section should be up soon!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:32 PM   #15
macdaddy11

Default Part 6

It was now Emilys turn to dare. She looked at Kyle and said "I dare you to masturbate yourself in front of everyone"

I was shocked, so was everyone else this kind of took things to the next level. Kyle looked at me and then at Emily... "do i have to? what is the punishment if I dont?" Emily quickly replied "you will become our slave and would have to do whatever we said."

Kyle looked at me and I had to agree with Emily because I wanted the game to continue..Kyle gave in and started slowly stroking his shaft. I tried not to pay attention to him, I had more fun just watching Emily and Courtney as both of their eyes were glued to Kyles penis. Kyles penis started growing as blood started rushing to the tip of he penis. Im sure that the current situation made it a lot easier considering all that had happened so far. Kyle started to pump faster and faster, this continued for a minute or two. Then his penis started pulsating and I knew what was about to happen. Kyle exploded as warm cum flew all the way to Emily. It was alot of bodily fluids. I had never even jacked off before so the experience was new to me as well. Kyle went into recovery and Emily and Courtney continued to look at his penis in amazement.

Courtney broke the silence "wow, thats going to be hard to follow..well its my turn now and I want to give kyle a break so here is yalls dare "I dare Mac and Kyle to sleep together tonight but nude, and I will check at a random point sometime tonight".

I took a moment to think about this. Kyle is my best friend, before tonight I had seen him naked but to sleep with him naked.. that changes things. I guess this whole night changes things.

Ok I guess its my turn I followed. "I am still sweating after the basketball game and I need to get clean. I dare Emily and Courtney to take a shower with me, and do whatever I ask why we are in there." Kyle looked at me with a jealous look, he defantly wanted in on the action so I said "and Kyle you are welcome to join us but only if you shave yourself first.

Courtney looked excited about this and I was looking forward to it as well.

We stood up and walked into the guest bathroom. I got into the shower and turned the water on. Then Courtney and Emily joined me. Kyle was still in the other room, shaving I guess.

Once the three of us were in the shower, I told the girls to wash their hair. I just watched as the steaming water ran down their sleek bodys. They both looked so much more amazing when they were wet. It made their skin glisten. Once they had washed their hair I told Emily to stand behind me and Courtney infront of me but facing me. "Alright, put soap all over your bodys, then you will wash my body using only your bodies.. no hands or arms or legs.. just your body".

They did as told. It was like a "Mac sandwich" I was in the middle and a girl on either side of me. Emily lathered up her butt with soap and then pushed her butt against mine, she then moved up and down, then up again. At the same time Courtney was in front of me, she pushed her boobs against my chest and then moved up and down my body. She had to get close, we were basically hugging. She was so close to me and I had a boner. My penis was between her legs, and it slide across her pussy lips. I had almost just accidentally entered her vagina. Then Courtney lifted her chest back up and her nipples rubbed against my chest. I told Emily to wash my back now. She turned around and rubbed her boobs all over my upper back. They were soft and squishy. I still couldnt believe that I was taking a shower with two naked girls.. and one was my twin sister.

I told Courtney to start cleaning my penis. She turned around and put soap all over her ass. She then pushed her butt right at my penis. I had to hold my penis just to make sure that I didnt accidentally take her virginity. She moved her butt in a circle and blood was rushing into my penis..then to my surprise Courtney turned around and knelt down and started using her mouth to lick my ball sack clean. Emily was still washing my back with her boobs. I was shocked that Courtney was doing this because I didnt exactly ask her to. Next thing I know Courtney is licking my shaft and my penis is in her little mouth. Courtney was giving me a blow job. WOW.. It felt so good, my penis started throbbing and I knew that I was about to blow my load. Courtney could tell and she pulled out. Just as my penis was leaving her mouth I began to shoot stream of warm cum. A little landed in her mouth and the rest landed on her upper chest.

I was recovering when I was Kyle enter the bathroom. I told him to join us and for the girls to start "washing him". Kyle had shaven and Emily took his front side and Courtney was behind him. It was a big shower but it was very crowded with all four of us in there. Everyone was touching everyone. Kyle got almost the same amount of attention as I did. While they were washing him, I decided to feel them up. I placed my hands on Courtneys breast and just played with her nipples. I then made my way down to her pussy. I started running my hand around her pussy lips. Then I realized that she was the only one who wasnt shaved.

I told Kyle and Emily to continue "washing" eachother. I pulled Courtney to the side of the shower and got my razor. I knelt down and starting shaving her landing strip. I was careful. When I was done she looked great. All four of us were now bald. I turned around and saw that Emily was giving Kyle a blow job. I didnt know what to think about this but It had just happened to me so I wasnt going to object. We all cleaned up and then got out of the shower. All of us were so tired. We all got dressed and then went to watch a movie on the TV up stairs. Noone really talked about what happened, but everyone was thinking about it.

Once the movie was over, Courtney said "remember that you guys are supposed to sleep together tonight..ill be checking in on you later."

Kyle and I went up to my room and got on the xbox and started playing some call of duty...

Advertisements
Kink Talk