Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-05-2024, 06:25 PM   #1
Chlorine

Female 20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (service slave)

20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (service slave)

Bit of a long time, no see situation here.

I've been away from GetDare for a while. My name is Chloe, and I'm looking to become somebody's slave.

I had a really great experience on here when I was 18, and really want something like that again. It went really well, before it broke down due to me simply not being emotionally mature enough to handle that situation, and I had to walk away.

To get this out of the way immediately, I am not interested in the typical BDSM relationship. I do not want to be a sexual object for you to boss about, and masturbate to. I am interested in the idea of service slavery - providing a useful function to you.

Let me tell you what that past relationship involved, to provide you with an understanding of what this entailed:

- My Master provided me with a list of interests. I remember this including domestic politics, science, video games, woodwork and fetishes.

- Twice a week, I would produce a 20+ page magazine which covered news topics for all of the subjects my Master had raised. This was written entirely by me and formatted in a way that was semi-professional. Alongside the news articles, I also included "opinion pieces".

- While working, I would be made to wear a uniform that included diapers.

That was more or less, the extent of the slavery. There was a lot of verbal teasing; but in terms of tasks, I didn't do much beyond this. I was there to marginally improve my Master's life, and that was that.

I want to recreate this. I want to find somebody who would be interested in having a diapered slave produce a weekly magazine for them; catered to your hobbies. Let me waste hours of my life producing something that a robot could make for you in a few minutes; but that you'll prefer, because you know that a diaper slut has suffered in the process of making it for you.

Here's what I'm looking for, from you:
- Somebody who would actually want and read this content. There is no point in me serving you if you do not benefit from it.
- Somebody fun and creative, who is fun to joke around.
- You know what you want. You have a distinct list of interests: the more specific, the better.

I would also want diaper humiliation to be a part of this, as that is my major kink. Some info on what I like regarding this:
- Being called humiliating names.
- Being asked intrusive questions which end up with me humiliating myself. (What would your friend say if they saw you right now?)
- Being made to wear and use diapers
- Being sent pictures of people in diapered predicaments as an example of what you'd do to me
- Being forced to choose between multiple humiliating punishments.

In the past, I've used instant messengers for slavery; but I would prefer to keep things on GetDare; at least for now. If you are interested, please DM me on here. Please make sure you specify your interest in your initial message and also come with a good idea on what type of content you want. Due to the time-consuming nature of this role, I won't be serving more than one person.

UPDATE: I am now owned. Please do not reach out, at this current time.

Last edited by Chlorine; 05-08-2024 at 05:55 PM.
Chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Chlorine for this post:
Old 05-06-2024, 01:40 PM   #2
samuelhuntington

Wish I were more into the diaper kink because the magazine curation service sounded so awesome! What I wouldn't give to have a biweekly publication written just for me.

PM for strip games like battlestrip, strip poker, or any other games you come up with.
still seeking casual female switch to play with!
Likes, dislikes, limits
PM dares
kik: SamGD2

Last edited by samuelhuntington; 05-06-2024 at 01:50 PM.
samuelhuntington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 11:32 AM   #3
Master4subfem

Default Pm sent

Hi, I am very interested I have sent you a pm. Let me know if you're interested or not
Master4subfem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk