Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: So, are you a Good, or a Evil?
Good 25 49.02%
Evil 26 50.98%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
getDare Sweetheart

Default Are you Good or Evil?

All opinions of 'good' and 'evil' are solely mine. (I'm not religious, so Good and Evil doesn't necessarily mean Heaven and Hell) So, no arguments.

Only state your results in the POLL when you've done the thread! Give answers as detailed as possible, and count the YES in each category, the category with more YES is possibly your true

** Guys, you're supposed to answer all the questions to get your answer :/

Good:
  • Do you have a religious belief?
  • Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas)
  • Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day?
  • Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you?
  • Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through.
  • Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal?
  • Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems?
  • Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view?
  • Can you forgive, and forget at the same time?

Evil:
  • Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc)
  • Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past?
  • Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person?
  • Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal?
  • Is there anybody you hate?
  • Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself)
  • Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them?
  • Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP)
  • Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience?
  • Are you still searching for peace?

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE?

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ

Last edited by 444; 03-07-2010 at 12:37 AM.
444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #2
Mere
Account Banned

All answers to the "Good" one is Yes..
I'm good then...Christian, Have a moral belief..I think I have the best life on Earth..if not best, its very good..
I do love everything and everyone around me, and I'm self obsessed, but yeah I'm the best thing in my life. Thats because I won't hurt myself, which others can do easily.
Yes I help people all the time, people in my school come to me with their problems, love related, or family, or pets or anything..!! So yeah, thats an example.
I do have a goal in life, I have small as well as big ones. I want to open an orphanage and an old age home..
yes I like to please my Master, thats another goal
I'm understanding human psychology, so I am almost all the time able to guess whats the other person's view, what they want from me, etc etc.
Well I think life is too short to be hateful, angry, mad at anyone..if someones like, "I won't tell you anything, I hate you" ..I am like, "Okay, sorry, I'm still someone you can talk to" amd I smile..so you see? They automatically end up being my friend forever.
Okay..too much about me, I told you, I'm self obsessed..!
I like cake A LOT..especially chocolate one...yumm..!!

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:23 AM   #3
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

I don't adhere to the idea of 'good' or 'evil' - there is only 'appropriate' and 'inappropriate'.

On that note, i -do- try to remain a 'good person'.

Heh.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #4
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Good:
Do you have a religious belief?
Sure. The belief that no one could possibly prove or disprove religion and god, so there's really no point arguing over it! >=[

Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas)
I have my own morals, and I believe everyone has their own morals. We all do things that we think are good, so unless judged by the bigger picture, we're never truly evil. Unless you're a wannabe evil; then you're just sad.

Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day?
Probably not. ^^ But it's what I want to do every day, and the only things stopping me are limitations... like money and the ocean. ¬_¬

Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you?
I love those around me, and I have respect for myself.

Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through.
Yes, I do. I'm not giving examples because that'd be breaking the trust of all those who have confided in me. I'm not scum.

Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal?
I want to become a psychologist, and I have my sights set on a girl. ^^ But I guess I'm not working my hardest for it... mainly because I don't seem to need to, unlike most people. I seem kinda talented in school, I guess... but I will study HARD at the final, final exams - my last of high school. >< Leave nothing to chance!

Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems?
Yes, I do, but I can get aggitated by people doing stupid things. Like "i cut cuz it feelz gud" or when they bring up moronic points as if they're fact, when it's that person's own opinion, and won't drop that belief. So I sometimes might neglect to help them for being so ignorant, and not listening to me. I can't help someone who doesn't want help, after all.

Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view?
Yes. I've even put myself in the point of view of fictional characters. Is weird.

Can you forgive, and forget at the same time?
Always have, and always will! There are few that I truly could never forgive, if any. Sometimes it just takes longer (like with my ex... I still can't talk to her, yet, 'cause I know I'll just fall for her again...), but over all, I'll never lock someone out of my life.

Evil:
Are you fixated on worldly belongings?
Nope. Well, money, yes, but not for materialistic values. You need money to get on in life, unfortunately, and I have big goals. I want to provide well for my family. =) And I'll admit, I do like to own movies and manga, but that's because it helps everyone involved! It's terrible to pirate such cheap things.

Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past?
I forget my past completely and move onwards. ^^

Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person?
How is this evil? :S This is good. I'd risk my life for ANYONE. Even if it did mean dying.

Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal?
Nahh. It's stupid and pointless, and the only people who have the right to do so are people who've lost entire families at once, along with their reason for existing.

Is there anybody you hate?
No, just a few that I strongly dislike. Not because of who they are, or what they do, but because they seem to dislike or not trust me. I can't like someone who doesn't like me, can I? But I don't go out of my way to inconvenience them, or talk about them, either.

Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself)
Sexually, sure. I'm quite the submissive masochist.

Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them?
Hmm... half and half. With others I try to correct them so that they don't make the same mistake... most people get pissed off. I'm only tryin' to help. T.T As with myself, if I think a word I'm writing looks wrong, I'll check it up. And I'll do my best to fix things, but not if it's too much hassle. ^^'

Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP)
I'm VERY optimistic. I rarely focus on things that're bad. But I do become realistic, in the very true sense. Like with my exam results, I think that I need to study more for the final exam, in order to boost my B's up to A's. That's not pessimism, is it?

Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience?
Not at all. Age, gender, looks, nationality, race; they're all meaningless in who a person really is. ^^'

Are you still searching for peace?
I don't think I ever had to.

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE?

...The cake is... a lie?

O V E R A L L: G O O D
=3

Last edited by greatsayaman; 03-06-2010 at 02:29 AM.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:48 AM   #5
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

I'm evily good.
Like a pufferfish.
Seem cute + go~ pook
But initiate physical contact + leave with soon to be scars.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:57 AM   #6
Dutch
getDare Sweetheart

Only state your results in the POLL when you've done the thread! Give answers as detailed as possible, and count the YES in each category, the category with more YES is possibly your true

Good:

* Do you have a religious belief? Yes
* Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas) Only in Star Wars. Are you kidding me?
* Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? I think so
* Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? YES and YES
* Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I love to help people. Examples dont come to mind though.
* Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Absolutely.
* Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? Yes.
* Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Yes.
* Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? Yes.

Evil:

* Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) Nope, though they can be useful.
* Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? Not really
* Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? Totally. Though this is a good thing.
* Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? Nope.
* Is there anybody you hate? No.
* Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself) No.
* Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? No.
* Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP) Are you kidding? I'm the eternal optimist!
* Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience? I try not to.
* Are you still searching for peace? No, I'm at peace.

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE? As in like? Sure!

9 to 1... I'd say I'm pure goodness
Oh where is that cake?
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:13 AM   #7
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444 View Post
Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc)
Why not, everybody loves them.
Quote:
Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past?
no i am not
Quote:
Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person?
i would kill people to save me, just a joke.
Quote:
Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal?
no way!
Quote:
Is there anybody you hate?
there are many people i hate
Quote:
Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself)
WTF
Quote:
Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them?

Quote:
Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP)
i am always happy
Quote:
Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience?
sometimes
Quote:
Are you still searching for peace?
f*ck peace...
Quote:
DO YOU LEIK CAKE?
i do

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:32 AM   #8
Nixie
getDare Devil

I automatically clicked evil but then I actually READ through i all nd realized wait not maybe I am actually GOOD! hahahah So that say I answered all yes but one to the good side. And most but not all No to the Evil. So can I be a combo of the two?

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #9
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

5 to 3, im good
Old 03-06-2010, 10:01 AM   #10
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Good:
Do you have a religious belief? Yes, I am a Christian

Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas) I really dont know

Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? Not really

Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? I love everyone

Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I do like helping people. Just believe me.

Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Yes, but i doubt anyone on hear really wants to hear me say it.

Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? I am sometimes sensitive to other's feelings

Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Maybe sometimes

Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? I can forgive, though it is hard for me to forget

Evil:
Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) I guess money and materials.

Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? Yes, when I did something really really bad.

Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? That I cannot answer at the moment

Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? I am against committing suicide so no

Is there anybody you hate? NO! I love EVERYONE. No matter what they do/say to me. It would be down right terrible of me to hate anyone.

Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself) dont know

Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? No. At I think know.

Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP) N/A

Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience? No

Are you still searching for peace? My search will never be over

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE? Depends on the cake

I will put bad for the poll. My belief states no one is good only God is good. Which means we are all bad.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
Ninjota
Distinguished Member

Hehe, i used to be evil, however i have since changed my ways

* Do you have a religious belief? - I am Taoist.
* Do you have a morality theory? - Good, and evil, exist because of each other. Long complements short, front and back follow eachother, therefore opposites only exist because of each other. From the book Tao Te Ching
* Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? - I try to!
* Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? I do.
* Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I love to help people, I.E. my getFit challenge, the time i take to help anyone who is depressed and want to talk, and when i can i motivate people who want to get in shape and lose weight, and more!
* Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? - Yes, i want to obtain blackbelts in several styles of martial arts and open a school some day. I train 4-7 times per week multiple hours per session to attain this.
* Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? Always.
* Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? To a certain extent, but i try to keep my head on my own shoulders and help anyone who comes my way, as is the path of a sage.
* Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? "For a person with no forgiveness in his heart, living is a worse punishment than death"
If I was your vampire, death waits for no one
Hold my hands across your face
Because I think our time has come
Ninjota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:01 AM   #12
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

I thought I was good, but after looking at your criteria, I am more evil than good...yikes!
Old 03-07-2010, 12:37 AM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

All opinions of 'good' and 'evil' are solely mine. (I'm not religious, so Good and Evil doesn't necessarily mean Heaven and Hell) So, no arguments.

Good:
  • Do you have a religious belief? Yes and No
    - To answer, I need to define religious belief. In my sense, it is a belief in a purpose to existence, other than mere existence itself as purpose. My opinions vary from time to time, but all in all, I am much less religious than I was at a younger age.
  • Do you have a morality theory? Yes and No.
    - I think there is good and there is evil; but they are sometimes interchangeable, in some of their aspects. I also think that reality is somewhere in the middle.
  • Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? No.
    - With the way the world is set up, it is impossible to live each day to the fullest; one can only live in the now, though, and create for the future.
  • Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? Yes
    - Very much so. I love everyone and everything in existence; while some individuals or aspects of reality get on my nerves, I mostly care so much about the people around me that I profess my love constantly, through words and action..
  • Do you like helping people? Yes
    - Though I will not help someone who is not willing to help themselves. I work in customer service - that's one example.
  • Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal?
    - Yes I have a goal, but No, I often procrastinate and put less effort than I should achieving them.
  • Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? Yes and Yes.
    - But not at my own expense.
  • Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Yes.
    - All the time. It is one of my strengths; though I have a hard time assuming a narrow-minded POV.
  • Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? No.
    - Forgive, always. Forget, never.

Evil:
  • Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) No.
    - I do have a few things which I would have trouble parting with, but in general, I am content with few material possessions.
  • Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? No, not anymore.
    - I used to. All the time. Now I don't anymore - I have learned to love myself, and I understand that I went through hard times to reach this moment.
  • Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? - No.
    - To put it bluntly, no one's life has more meaning than anyone else's, so there is only justice in death. We all die eventually.
  • Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? No, not anymore.
    - When people say it gets better, they are probably true in most cases. I thought of suicide quite often growing up, and even last year had a stint of the dramatic blues, but I pulled through.
  • Is there anybody you hate? No, not really.
    - No one in particular, and not viscerally.
  • Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? Yes.
    - To some extent, I do. I challenge myself in suffering, or at the very least I used to do it quite often.
  • Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? No.
    - I work at improving myself all the time, but I do know my limits.
  • Are you pessimistic? No.
    - No. I think, in the end, most things work out.
  • Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience?
    - Sometimes. I don't mind making hasty judgments because I am always able to change my mind at a later time, if I am proven wrong.
  • Are you still searching for peace? Yes.
    - Yes, but only because peace is an ideal that can never truly be achieved.

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE?

No. I do not leik cake.
But I LOVE CAKE!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #14
amandahan
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Good:
*Do you have a religious belief?
sorry, but nope :P
*Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas)
yes, i do. though some times it might be a bit different from most people's
*Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day?
^^" no, i waste time alot
*Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you?
yes, i love myself, and i think i deserve it ^0^
yep, i love most people around me, my parents, relatives, friends, and even some strangers.
*Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through.
yep, i like helping others. that makes me happy.
i can give a lot of examples, but i don't feel like posting them here, it's werid.
*Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal?
yep, i think so. but only short term ones. i don't really have very long term goals. coz everything changs every second. i don't like wasting my time "planning" on what i would be after 10 years.
i think i'm trying my best, most of the time. ^0^
*Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems?
yes and yes
*Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view?
yes, most of the times, i guess, but it really depends on who the person is. as for people i dislike, i really dont give a shit about how they feel. maybe i'm a bit evil on this point :P
*Can you forgive, and forget at the same time?
if i can forgive, then i can forget at the same time.
but if i cannot forgive...

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT EATING GUMMY BEARS IS KNOWING THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT BACK WHEN YOU BITE THEIR HEADS OFF ~ ~ ~
amandahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #15
amandahan
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Evil:
*Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc)
yes, i love money and materials, i guess i'm superficial
*Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past?
no, i forgive both myself and other people easily
*Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person?
yes, i'm willing to die for my parents, and i used to be for my ex-boyfriend
*Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal?
nope, i still have hopes, many beautiful hopes.
nope, i think i still got many interesting things to do.
*Is there anybody you hate?
currently, no.
there are many people that i dislike, but i hate nobody.
*Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself)
nope, i love myself.
*Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them?
no, again, i love myself.
*Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP)
no, i guess, i smile and laugh alot. and i believe myself.
*Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience?
yes, i do, sometimes.
*Are you still searching for peace?
no, i think i'm living in peace now. but i hope it could last a bit longer this time. ^^"

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT EATING GUMMY BEARS IS KNOWING THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT BACK WHEN YOU BITE THEIR HEADS OFF ~ ~ ~
amandahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk