Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2023, 09:01 AM   #1
la_femme

Default [31F] Please Help Me End Friday with a Bang

Happy Friday! I was feeling brave and horny when I woke up this morning, so I dolled up under my work clothes. I have the prettiest lingerie set on. All in black lace, the bra has so many little straps and the panties are crotch less, but the straps that come around back make by ass look so pretty. My favorite part is the garter belt though, feeling the straps shift as I walk, and the garters pressing into my thighs. All of this is hidden under my professional clothes, but just the thought of it, and the filthy audios playing on my headphones…. knowing that I get to go home and ruin myself is making me drip and my heart race.

I have 2 hours before I can slip out and finish the last 3 hours of day working from home, and I would love suggestions on how to tease myself during those last few hours and how best I can wreck myself after…

Last edited by la_femme; 07-14-2023 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Adding gender
la_femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Sounds like a very naughty girl.

To start, before you can head home and work remote. You would need to edge at least once per hour while still at work. In the Bathroom in a stall would be good. You would think about your favorite naughty fantasy that you would tell us once you are back home.

When you are home and work remote. You will take off your clothes and wear your lingerie only. You would make sure that you are listening to the naughty audio just as listening to music before you finished working. A summary of what happened in the story would probably make you extra horny while writing it out.

I think once you finished working, you should edge at least once to all the story you have listened to. You should also edge once for every hour you have been a naughty girl today. I think you shouldn’t be allowed to cum until midnight.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 07-14-2023, 09:21 AM   #3
la_femme

Is it wrong that I already know which stall I’ll use? The bar will just be perfect to grip while I bend over to edge. I can feel how much I’ve been dripping under my skirt, I just know it’ll leave my thighs a mess.

I can certainly do that, though my home office faces the street and I like the natural light so I usually keep the blinds open.

I’ve listened to quite a few audios… I’m certain I’ll be edging well past midnight….
Old 07-14-2023, 09:33 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

If I may add
When getting home get to your underwear by doing a sexy strip tease. Go through each room edging while pretending youre giving a show before continuing to work.

But before that at work I think with your last edge you should spread some pussy juice on your neck for the smell

Do you have any toys ?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 09:51 AM   #5
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
If I may add
When getting home get to your underwear by doing a sexy strip tease. Go through each room edging while pretending youre giving a show before continuing to work.

But before that at work I think with your last edge you should spread some pussy juice on your neck for the smell

Do you have any toys ?
I’ll have to check on my time for that, but it certainly sounds fun.

Oh… the thought of someone leaning in to look at something over my shoulder and scenting that… makes my heart pound.

I have so many toys…
2 silicone dildos, one vibrates
1 glass dildo
A knotted dildo
A vibrating anal plug
Suction vibrator
Mini wand vibe
Hitachi wand
Bullet vibe
Combo clit/gspot remote vibe
Small pussy plug (4.5 inches long, 6 around)
Large pussy plug (6 inches long, 7.5 around)
Ovipositor + 9 eggs
Big tentacle
Old 07-14-2023, 11:20 AM   #6
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Onc home working use the Ovipositor to fill yourself with all 9 eggs and endure the final 3 hours filled. With your lower have uncovered

To make it extra fun every 25 minutes complete 5 minutes of working with the wand on your clit.

Likes : Humiliation & Degradation, Exhibitionism, Mind Play, Chemical Play

Unknown :Piss, Ask Me i like to try everything once

Limits : Blood, Social Suicide, Faimly, Friends

Kinky Hedonistic Switch
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 12:06 PM   #7
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Onc home working use the Ovipositor to fill yourself with all 9 eggs and endure the final 3 hours filled. With your lower have uncovered

To make it extra fun every 25 minutes complete 5 minutes of working with the wand on your clit.
Thank you, you’ve filled me up so well. So so many eggs inside of me, feel so incredible, want to cum so badly. Love being a little incubator
Old 07-14-2023, 12:34 PM   #8
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_femme View Post
Thank you, you’ve filled me up so well. So so many eggs inside of me, feel so incredible, want to cum so badly. Love being a little incubator
Which hole are you using for incubation?

Ether way the other hole deserves equal attention. Mount one of your dildos and grind into it for the next 30 minutes

Likes : Humiliation & Degradation, Exhibitionism, Mind Play, Chemical Play

Unknown :Piss, Ask Me i like to try everything once

Limits : Blood, Social Suicide, Faimly, Friends

Kinky Hedonistic Switch
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
horny cunt, lingerie, work