Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Plug
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Plug Send a message via Yahoo to Plug
Default A bet I should not have made.

This story is based of a fantasy of mine. I am kinda portrayed as Jordan and my friend is haley. Names are changed and none of this has actually happened but the characters are loosely based on us.

Jordan: Sophomore in Highschool. 5 ft 9 in. 168 pounds. Very muscular and tan. Dark brown hair hazel eyes.

Haley: Junior in Highschool. 5 ft 7 in. 115 pounds. B-cup breasts. Very athletic body. Dark brown hair. Hazel eyes.

A couple weeks ago me and my friend Haley were sitting at my house and talking about track. We are both on our high schools track team. She runs long distance and I run sprints. And as always when we talked about track the inevitable happened. We started arguing about which was harder, long distance or sprints. I kept telling her that you needed to have a lot more leg strength for sprints and that although the races themselves are easier the practices are harder because all the long distance runners do is jog around the track and gossip.

So after some time of our arguments going know where she said, "Lets settle this, I'll race you one time around the neighborhood." (.7 miles) "No," I replied, "This is saturday, my day off. I don't want to do some stupid distance race." "Or is it just that you know I'll win" Haley said, "Ok how bout the winner gets to make the loser do whatever they wan't for the next week." "Ok deal I said."

After this little addition to the bet I thought it was worth it. If I lost she would probably make me make her food and do her laundry for a little bit, but if I won I could do the same to her. "Are we racing now," I asked. "Yea," she said, "Im ganna go back to my house to get my running shoes and then we will race. Meet me at your mailbox"

She left and I went upstairs to get my running shoes. I walked outside and started stretching. I was just getting done when I saw haley walking up to my mail box. She had changed into some skin tight orange booty shorts and a green tank top. At least if I lose I'll have a good view during the race i thought. "You ready?" "Let me stretch a bit then I'll be ready"

"Ok, you ready?" "On your marks, get set, Go!" she yelled. I started faster then her thinking I would get a nice lead so she wouldn't be able to catch me. This plan however backfired because as a sprinter I had no clue how to pace myself. All i knew was go. So about half way around I started to hear her footsteps gain on me. I tried to push harder but i started to lose energy. I started to slow down and she passed slapping my ass on the way by. I got to watch her perfect orange ass slowly pull away and reach my mailbox about 50 meters before me. When I got to my mail box I was panting heavily. Aww is big bad sprinter tired she laughed. She poured her bottle of water on my head. "I'm ganna go home and and shower and then I'll come back here to start you on your tasks" she said.
Plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This sounds like it could get interesting interesting to see where it will go...

Just a few pointers though... check your spellings and grammer before you post, or write it on a word processer first (Microsoft word ect).
And also try and keep each line of speech on a different line.
"Hi."
"Hi, how are you?"
... and so on. It make reading and differenciation between who is talking.

Other than that it is a good strong start and it should turn out well just keep up the good work.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

good start, a few grammar issues though
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

good stuff, please continue

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
Plug
Account Banned

I went inside and cooled down. I wasn't to worried about what she would do to me for that week because I thought she would go easy on me since we had known each other for so long. I went over to the couch and turned on the tv.

I heard the door open and I looked over my shoulder. Haley had walked in with a bag which she set on the table. "Come here" she said with a tone of authority that i didn't usually hear unless she was talking to her little sisters. I got up and walked over to her. "Sit" she ordered. I sat down. "So what am i going to be doing for you? Making sandwiches, doing your dirty laundry, cleaning for you?" "Not quite. Read this." She hands me a piece of paper.

Rules
1. You must remain hairless while under my control.
2. You will do as I say without question.
3. You will call me miss or ma'am when answering me.
4. You will answer to my friends unless i say otherwise.
5. You will not do anything or go anywhere without telling me and getting my permission.
6. You will be punished for anything you do wrong.
7. Good Luck

"What are these?" "These are your rules," she said "And you better hurry on number 1" She hands me some Nair hair removal cream. "Hurry up!"
Old 02-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
Plug
Account Banned

I walked up to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. What have I gotten myself into. I started to undress. I grabbed the bottle of Nair and squeezed a large amount onto my palm. I took a big breath and started to rub it all over my body. Once my body from the neck down was covered I looked at the directions. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with cool water. After the 5 minutes was up I stepped into the shower. Once the water hit my body my hair just started to drop off my body. It was the first time I had seen my legs and arms hairless since I was really young. I stepped out of the shower and looked into the mirror. I kinda liked the clean looked being shaved me but I didn’t know what everyone else would think. I got dressed again and headed down stairs.

Haley was sitting at the table. She stood up and looked at me when I came down.

H: Well, let me see.
J: See what?
H: I wanna see how you look. Undress.
J: What? No.
Hon’t make me punish you. Now undress.

I slowly removed my shirt. We had each seen each other in our underwear. But never completely naked. I was a little nervous especially since I would be naked while she was still fully clothed. I had my shirt and pants on the floor and I hesitated with my boxer briefs.

H: Come on. All of it.

Reluctantly I removed my boxer briefs. Once it was out in the air my cock quickly became erect. And I covered it with my hands. Which got me a hard slap on the ass.

H: Don’t you dare hide that from me. This week that is mine. Not yours. Understood?
J: Yes

This answer got me another hard spank.

H: Yes what!
J: Yes ma’am.
H: Thats better. Now let me inspect your work. Spread your arms and legs.

I quickly did as she told me to not wanting to be spanked again. She bent down and wrapped her hand around my newly smooth calf. She began to work her war up to my thigh feeling over every muscle. She mad her way to my groin and clutched my balls. This made me jump a bit. It didn’t hurt i had just never been grabbed so forcefully there. She mad he way to my hard shaft and gave it a few strokes. She then stood and ran her hands up my six pack.

H: I like these.

She then pinched each of my nipples and twisted just enough to send a sharp pain up my body.

H: Open your mouth.

I did as i was told and i got both of her hands shoved into my mouth. She grabbed my top and bottom teeth and forced my mouth open wider. She let go and stuck two fingers into my mouth.

H: Close your mouth and suck on these. Make sure they get nice and wet. I began to suck working my tongue around her fingers trying to get as much saliva on them. Abruptly she took them out.

H: Get on your hands and knees ass up.

J: Yes ma’am

I lowered myself to my hands and knees and stuck my ass into the air. I could see her move around me and I heard her kneel. She put her hand on my ass and spread my cheeks to the side. with the other hand she stuck the two fingers i had licked deep inside and begun to probe around. I found this very uncomfortable. After what seemed like eternity she removed herself from my rectum.

H: stand.
H: Tonight I’m having some friends over and I expect you to be their. They will show up at 6 and i expect you there no later then that.
H: Don’t be late. Oh and wear this under your clothes.

She reaches into her bag and pulls out a small pink thong and throws it to me and walks out.
I stand there holding the thong. What have i gotten myself into.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
Wedgieboy1337
Account Banned

Default Greatness

Great story so far. Not much horrible punishment so its actually believable. Written greatly. I like it.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Plug
Account Banned

Its 5:20 pm so I start thinking about heading to haley’s house. I had no clue what I would be ordered to do. After earlier I had an entirely different view on my situation and on haley herself. I headed up to my room to take a shower before I left. It was different showering hairless because the soap slipped off of my naked body. It felt like I was showering a girls body. I got out dried off and put deodorant on. I then began to think of what I was going to wear. It was then when I saw the pink thong. It was laying on my desk. I had almost forgotten. I slipped it on. It immediately gave me a wedgie that i was not used to. I went and looked at myself in the mirror. The front fully covered my soft penis, but just barely. I knew if i got turned on even a little bit it would fully slip out the side. After getting used to the new underwear I grabbed some shorts and a shirt and headed over to haley’s it only took me a couple minutes walk to get there.
As I arrived at the door I noticed about 5 cars parked in her driveway. Reluctantly I knocked. I could hear footsteps rushing towards the door. It swung open and there stood Haley dressed in a little black dress that most would consider a shirt.

H: Come on in. We have been waiting for you.

I stepped inside and I saw a few people i knew and a couple I didn’t. I went to the fridge and grabbed a pepsi and started to talk to some of my friends. As i was conversing with the other people at the house I began to notice something strange. I was the only guy. Now I knew something was up, but I just kept cool and kept talking. Suddenly I felt a hand slide onto my back. I looked over and it was Haley. She joined the conversation like nothing was happening. But unknown to everyone besides me and her she was slowly sliding her hands down the back of my pants. She gave my ass a squeeze and grabbed the thong and pulled it up.

H: Good boy she whispered as she walked away.

We continued on like this for awhile. Everyone just talking, nothing exciting really happened. Until...

H: Hey everyone I think its time we go downstairs.

Everyone started making there way to the basement except for Haley. She was staring straight at me. Once everyone had turned she got a smirk on her face and motioned for me to come with her. She headed upstairs to her room. I followed closely behind.

H: Close the door on your way in.
H: Strip down to the thong.

I stripped down and handed my clothes to her which she threw onto her floor. She then went into her closet and came out with a big black bag.

H: Hands out, feet spread, and mouth open wide she commanded.
She pulled out for velcro cuffs with metal rings on them and attached one to each ankle and wrist. she the pulled out a ball gag and placed it in my mouth. she also wrapped a black leather collar around my neck which had a chain leash attached.

H: Crawl she ordered.

I got on all fours. She began to walk down to the basement. When we began to near the door leading into where all the girls were my heart began to race. She opened the door and walked into the room with my close in tow.
The girls turned to look who came in and their jaws dropped at the site of my gagged and collared in a little pink thong. They then looked at Haley who had a huge smile on her face.

H: Girls, this is out entertainment for tonight.

The looks of confusion and shock slowly turned to mischievous grins.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Great start. Keep up the good work.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #10
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

Man oh man do I miss these stories and I really enjoy this one good ideAs along with beliavable actions makes it a fun read keep going

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #11
truth

so far very good
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 AM   #12
Wedgieboy1337
Account Banned

The plot thickens. There are a bunch of girls, a guy who is binded and in a small pink thong who is also haley's slave, and everything they could want in that house. Love it. To tell you the truth...I wish this guy was me :P
Old 02-17-2010, 08:09 AM   #13
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm loving this story, can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #14
Star Shadows
Prodigy

good work well done keep it up!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #15
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This is an excellent start. Nice one
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk