Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2022, 04:08 AM   #1
Bitch-Cow

Lightbulb Reward/ Punishment - Pleasure/ Pain, F

Hello GetDare,

It’s been a while, but glad to be back!

I have become super horny again, and this time it is affecting my studies. I finish my college exams this week and can’t seem to get away from GetDare, Kinktalk or Literotica.

So what do I want from you?

Next week, I will be free for a week before college starts back. I will however be working (in office) during the day and have free evenings all to myself in my room.

Please decide yourself whether I deserve punishment for procrastinating study or reward for getting through my exams! I’m looking for tasks to complete either hidden during the workday or in my room in the evenings. Since I have no evening study to do now, I need to be kept busy.

I’m allowing one week for my horniness to shine through! I have a notebook prepared to keep track of all tasks and will even do up a calendar for you to hold me accountable if I get enough responses (I hope I do!)

I have a small bullet vibe that I am absolutely obsessed with. Unfortunately not remote controlled. That’s my only toy other than household items.

I’m excited to be back and can’t wait to hear from you!

Lots of love,

Bitch xx

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

Interested in hidden public but quite fearful.

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94832

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Bitch-Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 04:21 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Let's start with 3 edges, done by balancing your bullet vibe on your pussy, you might need to lift your hips off the bed to keep it in place as you can't use your hands.

First one one high, second on medium, third on low

If it roles off, give your pussy 5 hard slaps before putting the vibe back and trying again

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 05:08 AM   #3
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Let's start with 3 edges, done by balancing your bullet vibe on your pussy, you might need to lift your hips off the bed to keep it in place as you can't use your hands.

First one one high, second on medium, third on low

If it roles off, give your pussy 5 hard slaps before putting the vibe back and trying again
That sounds quite difficult to do, I’ll be humping up towards it! Thank you for the first task.

I am glad to see your comment, as I’m blaming my procrastination solely on you... I spent most of my day yesterday reading your Teacher Training story and wow... honestly considering starting again it was that good! It got me so hot, you are an amazing writer! So feel free to give me whatever tasks you wish, a creative talent like yours is exciting 😉

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Old 01-17-2022, 05:12 AM   #4
morafal
Distinguished Member

I think you should not wear bra to work and always have stuffed pussy either vibrator turned on lowest level while day, or some house hold item that would remind you how slutty current week is.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 05:12 AM   #5
Vegard

That sounds like you should be up for some story reading with your vibe inside but without the abbillity to cum
Old 01-17-2022, 05:40 AM   #6
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
I think you should not wear bra to work and always have stuffed pussy either vibrator turned on lowest level while day, or some house hold item that would remind you how slutty current week is.
I’m never brave when it comes to dates are work but I want to be! Maybe I can keep a bra in my bag if I needed to attend meetings with clients.. might be a compromise, if that’s okay?

I’ve never had my pussy stuffed at work with people also in the office, only once when I was in the office alone. I’m not sure I’d be able for the vibrator, I’m afraid someone will hear it, and I’d get no work done! But I could put a pen or marker in my pussy to remind me to stay slutty

Thank you for your dare, added to the list. Keep them coming!

Old 01-17-2022, 05:41 AM   #7
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard View Post
That sounds like you should be up for some story reading with your vibe inside but without the abbillity to cum
Oh that’s mean.. I’m not sure how long I’d make it. Maybe if the vibe was on low. Low is definately not strong enough to cum but I would be dripping.

Old 01-17-2022, 05:49 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch-Cow View Post
That sounds quite difficult to do, I’ll be humping up towards it! Thank you for the first task.

I am glad to see your comment, as I’m blaming my procrastination solely on you... I spent most of my day yesterday reading your Teacher Training story and wow... honestly considering starting again it was that good! It got me so hot, you are an amazing writer! So feel free to give me whatever tasks you wish, a creative talent like yours is exciting 😉
Thanks very much for the nice comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try and add some more to part 2 soon

Now if you read it again, you'll wear 2 pairs of panties, give yourself a wedgie with the inner pair and put your vibe turned on low inside the outer pair so it rests over your pussy.

Stay like that whenever you're reading, and no fidgeting or touching

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 01-17-2022, 05:53 AM   #9
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Make a tack bra and wear to work one day

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aussiedom for this post:
Old 01-17-2022, 06:03 AM   #10
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Thanks very much for the nice comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try and add some more to part 2 soon

Now if you read it again, you'll wear 2 pairs of panties, give yourself a wedgie with the inner pair and put your vibe turned on low inside the outer pair so it rests over your pussy.

Stay like that whenever you're reading, and no fidgeting or touching
On low?? No touching?? Have you read your own writing? My clit was on fire after being played with all day hehe.

This is evil.. but will add it to the task list.

Old 01-17-2022, 06:07 AM   #11
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Make a tack bra and wear to work one day
I wouldn’t be able to wear a tack bra ALL day, my nipples would be in serious pain and I’d get nothing done... maybe an hour in the morning? Then no bra for the rest of the day as per above. Unless you have a further suggestion

Old 01-17-2022, 08:22 AM   #12
morafal
Distinguished Member

High risk idea: when you will be using toilet at work enter first stall strip naked and go to the stall on the other end of toilet to use it, leave clothes behind. After you finish go back to first stall and put clothes back on.
(If it's not possible in your work toilet): strip naked edge 1 time, after you can do what you wanted to do in toilet. After finishing you can put clothes back on.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to morafal for this post:
Old 01-17-2022, 08:35 AM   #13
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
High risk idea: when you will be using toilet at work enter first stall strip naked and go to the stall on the other end of toilet to use it, leave clothes behind. After you finish go back to first stall and put clothes back on.
(If it's not possible in your work toilet): strip naked edge 1 time, after you can do what you wanted to do in toilet. After finishing you can put clothes back on.
I’m glad we don’t have stalls in our work toilet because wow, I would not be brave enough for that!

Our toilet is just one room, so I will do the second part of your dare.. thank you!

Old 01-17-2022, 09:00 AM   #14
Kindness
Distinguished Member

This will play to your likes:

Get naked.

Get your bullet and put it in place. If you have something you can put in your butt and walk around with, insert that. Wear something to hold everything in place.

Get a jacket or coat and put it on. If it's long enough to cover your ass, that's all you need. Otherwise, get a short skirt as well.

Turn everything on, nice and low. Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-curator-ch-01

You're done after you read at least five chapters/stories.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kindness for this post:
Old 01-17-2022, 09:54 AM   #15
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
This will play to your likes:

Get naked.

Get your bullet and put it in place. If you have something you can put in your butt and walk around with, insert that. Wear something to hold everything in place.

Get a jacket or coat and put it on. If it's long enough to cover your ass, that's all you need. Otherwise, get a short skirt as well.

Turn everything on, nice and low. Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-curator-ch-01

You're done after you read at least five chapters/stories.
Wow thank you for this! Feel free to give me dates centred around reading anytime as it’s my favourite thing to do!

I have a long coat, however it is quite open at the neck and would be very obvious I am naked underneath... however with a scarf would be fine if that suits? This would defiantly be the most public thing I’ve ever done.

Also, just to clarify, I can wear panties to hold the vibe in my pussy? Hopefully it’s not too quiet in Starbucks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bold, date, hidden, sub female, task